A Question for the Next Debate

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
IF ELECTED, WILL YOU END FEDERAL FUNDING OF SANCTUARY CITIES?

I know that this question is abhorrent to Hillary's supporters, but it would clearly delineate both candidates' positions on illegal immigration. Will Chris Wallace have the chutzpah to ask it?

Mr. Trump, can you explain why it is normal or acceptable to lust after a 10-year-old little girl, or even view a 10-year-old little girl as a sex object the way you are recorded and videotaped doing?

I know that this question is abhorrent to Hillary's supporters, but it would clearly delineate both candidates' positions on illegal immigration. Will Chris Wallace have the chutzpah to ask it?
Why? What's scary about it?

You don't see anything wrong with the federal government giving cities money who give sanctuary to law breakers?
Whats the point of having laws?
ANARCHY! Whoop!

HiIlary, if you are elected, will you set up your server next to the Royal Throne again?

You don't see anything wrong with the federal government giving cities money who give sanctuary to law breakers?
Whats the point of having laws?
ANARCHY! Whoop!
Settle down. I was wondering why Wallace needs chutzpah to ask it. He is after all, from FOX.

Mr. Trump, can you explain why it is normal or acceptable to lust after a 10-year-old little girl, or even view a 10-year-old little girl as a sex object the way you are recorded and videotaped doing?

Slander. Big lawsuit. HUUUUUUUGE.

Hillary is it ok to bully and intimidate women whom your husband has bully and intimidated.?

The point of this question is that there is very little wiggle room to avoid what a large majority of Americans support.

What would Hillary say?

Hillary is it ok to bully and intimidate women whom your husband has bully and intimidated.?

Her answer would be no and someone would have to prove otherwise with data other than conspiracy theories and right-wing blogger opinions.

The point of this question is that there is very little wiggle room to avoid what a large majority of Americans support.

What would Hillary say?
I think she was asked at one of the previous debates, and she did a nonanswer, which they let her get away with. She has not addressed it and I'd LOVE to hear from her on it. I don't agree with sanctuary cities, either, unless someone can sensibly explain a damned good reason for them. Chris Wallace is known to pin 'em down 'til they answer, so I hope it comes up.

Forum List

Back