🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for those open to voting D about Hunter and Ukraine

and Mueller's corrupt,

Well the problem is anyone who supports citizenship for everyone illegally here or Medicare for All is not getting elected imo.

So we have white progressives v. older blacks and even latinos who seem to gravite more towards Biden or the more moderate. If Biden's out, and I think he was fading even before the revelations of Trump possibly/probably abusing the presidency by using the govt to promote his own personal agenda

P1: I agree, but I also agree that those who entered the US decades ago as children, deserve some consideration.

P2: Trump does not deserve to remain POTUS. He is a divider and has created the greatest division of our population since the election of Lincoln in 1860.
And Lincoln was ok with accepting Slavery to avoid division! LOL

I think there are compromises the dems can make on immigration and medicare that would not alienate the moderates and still let them keep their souls. Most of us don't have an appetite for deporting grandparents, but we'd be fine with big fines for employers of illegal aliens.

I'm just not sure that the people voting for Warren in Northern states want to make those compromises, and I fear they think their positions are so "right" that people should accept them so compromise is a weakness

Compromise is necessary in our nation. Compromise was necessary for COTUS to exist, and to survive for centuries. The far right and far left are incapable of compromise - fortunately the majority of our Citizens are moderate and not kooks. Unfortunately the far right and far left are stubborn, think they have all the answers and most can't even define the problem (it's them).
I agree that the very right is incapable of compromise, and that's why we had no entitlement reform when Obama was potus and the gop held the congress; even Moscow Mitch agreed to a deal only to see the Freedom Caucus prevent even a vote in the House. And it's why Trump never mentioned it …. even while proposing a bigger better Obamacare and a tax bill that would cut workers taxes and make the rich pay their fair share. Even if he'd been a teeny bit sincere, there's no way to get a tax hike of any kind (unless it's solely on blue states) through a gop controlled House.

However, I wonder the very left including Warren are now also incapable of compromise on things like Medicare for all and taxes not just on the 1% but on Wall Street trading itself.

and Mueller's corrupt,

Well the problem is anyone who supports citizenship for everyone illegally here or Medicare for All is not getting elected imo.

So we have white progressives v. older blacks and even latinos who seem to gravite more towards Biden or the more moderate. If Biden's out, and I think he was fading even before the revelations of Trump possibly/probably abusing the presidency by using the govt to promote his own personal agenda

P1: I agree, but I also agree that those who entered the US decades ago as children, deserve some consideration.

P2: Trump does not deserve to remain POTUS. He is a divider and has created the greatest division of our population since the election of Lincoln in 1860.

I think there are compromises the dems can make on immigration and medicare that would not alienate the moderates and still let them keep their souls. Most of us don't have an appetite for deporting grandparents, but we'd be fine with big fines for employers of illegal aliens.

I'm just not sure that the people voting for Warren in Northern states want to make those compromises, and I fear they think their positions are so "right" that people should accept them so compromise is a weakness

Compromise is necessary in our nation. Compromise was necessary for COTUS to exist, and to survive for centuries. The far right and far left are incapable of compromise - fortunately the majority of our Citizens are moderate and not kooks. Unfortunately the far right and far left are stubborn, think they have all the answers and most can't even define the problem (it's them).
I agree that the very right is incapable of compromise, and that's why we had no entitlement reform when Obama was potus and the gop held the congress; even Moscow Mitch agreed to a deal only to see the Freedom Caucus prevent even a vote in the House. And it's why Trump never mentioned it …. even while proposing a bigger better Obamacare and a tax bill that would cut workers taxes and make the rich pay their fair share. Even if he'd been a teeny bit sincere, there's no way to get a tax hike of any kind (unless it's solely on blue states) through a gop controlled House.

However, I wonder the very left including Warren are now also incapable of compromise on things like Medicare for all and taxes not just on the 1% but on Wall Street trading itself.

the rich already pay more than their fair share,,,in fact they pay the majority while the poor pay nothing and take from what the rich pay

Personally I don't give a damn what the children of these scumbag politicians do, good, bad or indifferent, they should be left out of public discussion.

I wouldn't vote for Biden because

a. He belongs to one of the two major crime families and even if he didn't ...
b. He's a career creature of Washington and one of the more scummy ones, his hands are so dirty with systemic corporatism, political favoritism and lying to the public that I'm surprised he can stand to look himself in the mirror.

...and you think Trump (an actual proven swamper and pathological liar) compares favorably?

Here is my problem with Joe - he is too damn old and he'll be even older next year.

Personally I don't give a damn what the children of these scumbag politicians do, good, bad or indifferent, they should be left out of public discussion.

b. He's a career creature of Washington and one of the more scummy ones, his hands are so dirty with systemic corporatism, political favoritism and lying to the public that I'm surprised he can stand to look himself in the mirror.

...and you think Trump (an actual proven swamper and pathological liar) compares favorably?

based on their records trump is way ahead,,,

On corruption? Absolutely.

Biden's lawyer, top advisor and campaign manager is not in jail last I checked. He is also not named as Client#1 in guilty pleas, niether is he getting charged with Obstruction of Justice, bribery, election law violations and conspiracy.

Biden's lawyer, top advisor and campaign manager is not in jail last I checked. He is also not named as Client#1 in guilty pleas, niether is he under the risk of getting charged with Obstruction of Justice, bribery, election law violations and conspiracy.

I was referring to the fact that biden and his family have been lying cheating and stealing from the american people for many many decades and trump has only been doing it for 3 yrs,,,

and Mueller's corrupt,

Agree, Senator's Warren has not yet produced how they would she would pay for medicare for all. The tax on trading makes sense, million of transactions a day, each no matter the size, could be no more than .05 cents, and if dedicated to funding healthcare for all citizens from cradle to grave would be a pragmatic solution.

It would not interfere with private insurers and no one would be required to take advantage of the benefits of preventative medicine. Yes, there are people that stupid.

What Is Preventive Medicine? A Look at What These Proactive Providers Do

and Mueller's corrupt,

the rich already pay more than their fair share,,,in fact they pay the majority while the poor pay nothing and take from what the rich pay

I hear an echo (metaphorically) here ^^^. No substance, nor any thinking expressed and clearly not thought provoking.

Biden's lawyer, top advisor and campaign manager is not in jail last I checked. He is also not named as Client#1 in guilty pleas, niether is he under the risk of getting charged with Obstruction of Justice, bribery, election law violations and conspiracy.

I was referring to the fact that biden and his family have been lying cheating and stealing from the american people for many many decades and trump has only been doing it for 3 yrs,,,

?? What did Bidden steal?

You do know that it's illegal to steal right? So how do you explain Biden stealing and not charged by Trump's very own DOJ?

PROOF? Not a bit. Opinion? Not even this clowns own. Simply Simon, aka progressive hunter, is attacking the character of VP Biden, his family and has no personal knowledge of anything and simply echoes Trump's lies.

and Mueller's corrupt,

Agree, Senator's Warren has not yet produced how they would she would pay for medicare for all. The tax on trading makes sense, million of transactions a day, each no matter the size, could be no more than .05 cents, and if dedicated to funding healthcare for all citizens from cradle to grave would be a pragmatic solution.

It would not interfere with private insurers and no one would be required to take advantage of the benefits of preventative medicine. Yes, there are people that stupid.

What Is Preventive Medicine? A Look at What These Proactive Providers Do

Compromise: I'd agree with Warren if she only taxed the kind of short term trading that just tries to capture an investment's worth as it fluctuates regardless of any actual changes in it's profitability. Day trading on the large and small scale doesn't add anything to the econ. And even gamblers accept the state taking a slice off the top even above income taxes.

I think Wall St fears her because it seems unclear whether she accepts the govt's purpose towards investment is to make markets transparent and let invesotrs (of all sizes) enter and exit markets with a little difficulty as possible. She may view rich people as inevitable, and I'd agree, but only the idle rich who inherit are as useful as skin lesions. (-:

PH had just found an audience to give him attention. He might even be EasySleeze's alter ego

You do know that it's illegal to steal right? So how do you explain Biden stealing and not charged by Trump's very own DOJ?

dems and repubes have been protecting each other for a long long time

Nominated for the most ignorant post of the year ^^^.

then how do you explain bush getting away with so much stuff???

Give some examples.

When Obama was first elected as POTUS, the GOP went all in to prevent his agendas. Moscow Mitch went to far as to assert our (the Republicans) goal is to make Obama a one term president.

Give some examples.

When Obama was first elected as POTUS, the GOP went all in to prevent his agendas. Moscow Mitch went to far as to assert our (the Republicans) goal is to make Obama a one term president.

so youre not going to explain why the dems protected bush,,,

Forum List

Back