🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for those open to voting D about Hunter and Ukraine

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

"there's no denying he's corrupt."

Go ahead and prove your assertion. You can't or you'd have impeached him by now.

Asking for help to out actual corruption is the crime you're accusing him of.

Well, it goes like this.

Can you do us a favor and investigate this Crowdstrike crap? You know, the company that said Russia hacked the DNC. They wouldn't give the server to the FBI and rumor has it Ukraine has it.

And while you're at it, could you look into the 3 Democrats who came over to Ukraine hunting for political dirt on me? Were they tied to Biden.

We already have video of Biden bragging about his quid pro quo to stop the investigation of the company his son was working for.
You refuse to think Trump is corrupt because you have not seen proof.

Yet you fully accept Biden's corruption because someone told you so.

If you cannot see the flaw in your thinking, no one can help.

Bullshit, Mueller did his investigation and found no fucking conspiracy. And that was with 13 Democrat lawyers who wanted to cut Trump's nuts off.

Biden is corrupt and if you can't see the Ukrainian oil company paid Biden's kid for access when he knows nothing about the energy business you're the one refusing to see what's right in front of your nose.
And you claim this without proof.

Proof is important, right? I would like you to do us a favor though.

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

Go ahead and prove your assertion. You can't or you'd have impeached him by now.

Well, it goes like this.

Can you do us a favor and investigate this Crowdstrike crap? You know, the company that said Russia hacked the DNC. They wouldn't give the server to the FBI and rumor has it Ukraine has it.

And while you're at it, could you look into the 3 Democrats who came over to Ukraine hunting for political dirt on me? Were they tied to Biden.

We already have video of Biden bragging about his quid pro quo to stop the investigation of the company his son was working for.

Bullshit, Mueller did his investigation and found no fucking conspiracy. And that was with 13 Democrat lawyers who wanted to cut Trump's nuts off.

Biden is corrupt and if you can't see the Ukrainian oil company paid Biden's kid for access when he knows nothing about the energy business you're the one refusing to see what's right in front of your nose.
And what did Ivank and her husband know about gov't and given top security clearances??? Trump is a mad man

Well, it goes like this.

Mueller's corrupt because he found insufficient evidence to convict Trump of conspiring with Russia, meanwhile Biden's guilty of unspecified crimes based on what ricky reads on social media.

You think he might be a Trumpetssete hypocrite?

Well, it goes like this.

So when Bill Maher is making fun of Biden's kid getting paid $600,000 a year to sit in a chair and look stupid after he was kicked out of the military for drug abuse I guess you think that is just normal shit, right?

there is video to back up bidens child molesting,,,
the video I saw proves nothing Guess it all depends on who's watching? Ever see Trump with his daughter ?? What do you call that?? Daddy love ?? lol

theres a lot more than just one video of biden,,,and I've never seen trump fondle his daughter
Trump is pure filth
of course he is,,,but to here a dem claim the high ground on perversion is hypocrisy at its finest,,,,

remember it was clinton that spent a lot of time with epstein and trump that kicked him out of his country club for chasing little girls,,,
LOL Trump kicked him out because he was taking all of what Trump wanted Trump had to be satisfied with the leavings
you are just a sad case,,,

Well, it goes like this.

Mueller's corrupt because he found insufficient evidence to convict Trump of conspiring with Russia, meanwhile Biden's guilty of unspecified crimes based on what ricky reads on social media.

So now Mueller and his Democrat lawyers are corrupt because they didn't find anything wrong.

You could make a career move to the satire forum. At least I would know where your brain farts are without running in to them in a thread.

Wrong ^^^

Not going into the wallet of Obama, Clinton, or IKE.

you sound butthurt,,,,

You appear to be dumb.

only because youre butthurt,,,

Well the problem is anyone who supports citizenship for everyone illegally here or Medicare for All is not getting elected imo.

So we have white progressives v. older blacks and even latinos who seem to gravite more towards Biden or the more moderate. If Biden's out, and I think he was fading even before the revelations of Trump possibly/probably abusing the presidency by using the govt to promote his own personal agenda

P1: I agree, but I also agree that those who entered the US decades ago as children, deserve some consideration.

P2: Trump does not deserve to remain POTUS. He is a divider and has created the greatest division of our population since the election of Lincoln in 1860.

Well the problem is anyone who supports citizenship for everyone illegally here or Medicare for All is not getting elected imo.

So we have white progressives v. older blacks and even latinos who seem to gravite more towards Biden or the more moderate. If Biden's out, and I think he was fading even before the revelations of Trump possibly/probably abusing the presidency by using the govt to promote his own personal agenda

P1: I agree, but I also agree that those who entered the US decades ago as children, deserve some consideration.

P2: Trump does not deserve to remain POTUS. He is a divider and has created the greatest division of our population since the election of Lincoln in 1860.
and just like under lincoln it was democrats that cried because they were losing their slaves/gravy train,,,so the problem like then isnt trump but the cry baby democrats

Well, it goes like this.

In spite of what AG Barr told you, Mueller's report also said that he, as a Special Counsel could not indict (charge) a sitting president. Not insufficient proof but lack of jurisdiction.

and Mueller's corrupt,

And Lincoln was ok with accepting Slavery to avoid division! LOL

I think there are compromises the dems can make on immigration and medicare that would not alienate the moderates and still let them keep their souls. Most of us don't have an appetite for deporting grandparents, but we'd be fine with big fines for employers of illegal aliens.

I'm just not sure that the people voting for Warren in Northern states want to make those compromises, and I fear they think their positions are so "right" that people should accept them so compromise is a weakness

Well, it goes like this.

So when Bill Maher is making fun of Biden's kid getting paid $600,000 a year to sit in a chair and look stupid after he was kicked out of the military for drug abuse I guess you think that is just normal shit, right?
Bill Maher is a reliable source of information?

I guess that "fake news' stuff is a one way mirror.

Well, it goes like this.

In spite of what AG Barr told you, Mueller's report also said that he, as a Special Counsel could not indict (charge) a sitting president. Not insufficient proof but lack of jurisdiction.
Yeah, Mueller said the evidence wouldn't support the House impeaching on conspiracy/collusion with Russia, but maybe they could on obstruction. My point was Mueller wasn't some leftwing fairy out to nut Trump. The Trumpsteetes act like he was a terrorist out to destroy democracy and nut Trump. He wasn't anywhere close.

And there was more than a little reason to investigate Trump and Russia. (Istill think Corsi and Stone deep-sixed the emails to Russia and they weren't sent to any third parties like Hillary's were, so there was no copy on a loose hard drive) But Trump got a pass on the evidence, which is how it's supposed to go. If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Well, it goes like this.

It's OK, you don't have to have the smarts to follow along when Mueller said no one in the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians.

You just need to know you Socialists are going to get kicked to the curb.

Well, it goes like this.

if using your daddy's name to make money is bad how are the trumps doing?

the video I saw proves nothing Guess it all depends on who's watching? Ever see Trump with his daughter ?? What do you call that?? Daddy love ?? lol

theres a lot more than just one video of biden,,,and I've never seen trump fondle his daughter
Trump is pure filth
of course he is,,,but to here a dem claim the high ground on perversion is hypocrisy at its finest,,,,

remember it was clinton that spent a lot of time with epstein and trump that kicked him out of his country club for chasing little girls,,,
LOL Trump kicked him out because he was taking all of what Trump wanted Trump had to be satisfied with the leavings
I'm sorry you feel that way Pro I don't have anything bad to say about you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but give me time lol

Trump is pure filth

I'm sorry you feel that way Pro I don't have anything bad to say about you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but give me time lol
or you could show me up by telling me how you know thats why trump kicked him out???

cause what you said makes you sound like you didnt have anything of substance to defend you POV so you just made something up

and Mueller's corrupt,

And Lincoln was ok with accepting Slavery to avoid division! LOL

I think there are compromises the dems can make on immigration and medicare that would not alienate the moderates and still let them keep their souls. Most of us don't have an appetite for deporting grandparents, but we'd be fine with big fines for employers of illegal aliens.

I'm just not sure that the people voting for Warren in Northern states want to make those compromises, and I fear they think their positions are so "right" that people should accept them so compromise is a weakness

Compromise is necessary in our nation. Compromise was necessary for COTUS to exist, and to survive for centuries. The far right and far left are incapable of compromise - fortunately the majority of our Citizens are moderate and not kooks. Unfortunately the far right and far left are stubborn, think they have all the answers and most can't even define the problem (it's them).

Trump is pure filth

Need help, I'm available.

I firmly believe it will be Warren and if so and if Trump is the candidate for the GOP in 2020 or even Pence then I will go third party again...
You're a Canadian.

Forum List

Back