🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for those open to voting D about Hunter and Ukraine

Corruption is part of the political life and if anyone believe it is not are fools and yes this board has plenty of fools.

Hunter Biden got his job because of his father name and was put on the board because of possible connections and that is a fact.

Now should Hunter Biden be shunned because of this?

No, and let be clear every political family uses their name to open up doors and get favors and to say that is untrue then you do not know politics.

Now do I believe Biden is more corrupt than Trump?

No.

Simple as that.

Do I believe Biden should be dropped by the DNC because of the Ukraine scandal?

No.

Why?

Name a father that would not influence or use his political position to keep his kid out of jail and if you believe for one moment Trump would not then you are delusional...

Is it fair that Trump would use this ammo?

Yes...

Why?

Simple, it is politics and dirty spin make great ammo.

In the end Trump is not going to feel the burn as much as Biden because Democrats will want their candidate to be scandal free as much as possible and Biden has Skeletons in his closet that will be used by Trump and his spin doctors.

Believe it or not I like Biden but his age and mental condition make me not wanting to vote for him and not the scandals...
Let me ask you 1 question Is Biden's mental condition any different than GWB's Sure he can't sling shit like trump or seem to have the answer to every question like Warren BUT I think he'll make a fine president

as long as you keep him away from little girls,,,

and other mens wives,,
Guess trump doesn't need to worry what his pal Epstein might say about him

lying about trump wont help what we know to be true about biden
Is it a lie trump grabs pussy ?? Were ALL the women accusing him of molesting them lying?? Did he pay off Stormy to keep her from talking before the election ?? How many others were paid off??

Corruption is part of the political life and if anyone believe it is not are fools and yes this board has plenty of fools.

Hunter Biden got his job because of his father name and was put on the board because of possible connections and that is a fact.

No, and let be clear every political family uses their name to open up doors and get favors and to say that is untrue then you do not know politics.

No.

Simple as that.

No.

Why?

Name a father that would not influence or use his political position to keep his kid out of jail and if you believe for one moment Trump would not then you are delusional...

Yes...

Why?

In the end Trump is not going to feel the burn as much as Biden because Democrats will want their candidate to be scandal free as much as possible and Biden has Skeletons in his closet that will be used by Trump and his spin doctors.

Believe it or not I like Biden but his age and mental condition make me not wanting to vote for him and not the scandals...
Let me ask you 1 question Is Biden's mental condition any different than GWB's Sure he can't sling shit like trump or seem to have the answer to every question like Warren BUT I think he'll make a fine president

and other mens wives,,

Is it a lie trump grabs pussy ?? Were ALL the women accusing him of molesting them lying?? Did he pay off Stormy to keep her from talking before the election ?? How many others were paid off??

he bragged about grabbing pussy but not a single claim he did,,,

but all that is nothing compared to bidens fondling of little girls and other mens wives

On every major corporate board in America, there are members who have zero experience in the company's business. They are there for a patina of prestige on the corporate letterheads.

You parroting dumb rubes are being taken for a ride. Your propagandists are taking advantage of your massive collective ignorance.

You need to be a little more clear in what you are talking about.

When you say 'corporate board'.... do you mean the Executive Board, or the Board of Directors?
The two are extremely different, and serve different purposes, and thus have entirely different makeups.

The executive board of Walmart, for example, is filled with only long term employees. Some started as low-wage hourly workers at individual stores.
One started his own business, and was bought by Walmart.

The Board of Directors, is more of an oversight position. They represent the interest of the shareholders, and corporate governance.

They are not supposed to be people in the company with years of experience. They are supposed to be outsiders, to give a perspective that is external to the company. They are also supposed to be doing some level of do diligence. Checking up on what the companies statements say.

Famously, during one such meeting of the Board of Directors at Enron, one said to Jeff Skillings, that his corporate statements made it appear they were hiding something.

Now I can understand that possibly some would say, so whats the big deal with Hunter Biden being on the Board of Directors, if the whole point is to have outsiders representing the shareholders, on the board?

Here are the issues involved.

1. Hypocrisy.

The left-wing is constantly complaining about people getting paid for nothing, and complaining about people in big corporations, being paid big money to do nothing.

Now if that's what you believe, great. But you have to be at the very least consistent. Why is it, that the moment one of the left-wing, making millions on millions of dollars, and pays their people less than $15/hour, that you give a pass? Where is the outrage at Bernie Sanders? Why is it when Joe Biden's son gets a cushy job doing nothing, and makes millions off it, that he gets a free pass?

2. He's not a disinterested party.

It's true what you said, that many people on the board of directors, have no first hand experience in the company they are on the board of.

One of the purposes of the board, is to have a disinterested party, looking over the operations of the business to verify integrity. To have a disinterested, you need someone that already has their career and finances covered. This way they can argue against the executives, and call out problems if need be, without fear.

Take Steven S. Reinemund, who is on the board of directors at Walmart. He is the retired CEO of Pepsi, and 71 years old. If he sees something fishy, and calls out the Walmart CEO for it.... what is he going to lose? If he's kicked off the board at Walmart, he loses his $200,000, or whatever he has agreed to... and is stuck with his mere $100 Million in retirement. I'm sure he's anxious.

Hunter Biden, has none of that. His continued presence on the board, *IS* in fact his income. He doesn't have a CEO job to go back to, no retirement funds, no income from his hard earned investments.

So Hunter Biden is not a disinterested party. He is there to make them happy, so he continues to get his pay. His interest is to specifically overlook problems in corporate governance, because if he pisses off the executives, then his river of free money dries up.

3. He's not qualified.

Again, it is true what you said, that many people on the board of directors, often have never worked at the company they are a director of, and many times have never even worked in the same industry as the company they are a director of.

However, that does not mean they are not qualified.

Remember the purpose of the board of directors is oversight, and to represent the shareholders. They are not there to run day to day operations of the business. That's what executives do.

In order to be able to do oversight, you have to have some basic understanding of how business works. All people on a board of directors, have years of experience in business. A specific director may not have a direct understanding of how the oil and gas industry works, but they should know basics of how a business runs. The need to understand what fair accounting is, and what accurate reporting looks like.

Hunter Biden has not worked even an 8 hour day of real labor, let alone, understands how any business more complicated than a lemonade stand works.

That leads to the logical question, what possible value did Biden have on the executive board of a Ukrainian company?

The only logical assumption is that they were banking on influence with Joe Biden. And whether you think it was illegal, or not illegal... it does appear that they got the influence they were counting on.

Too many people here are focusing on what Hunter Biden got out of this, and whether that was the motive.

The fact is, a company paid for the son of a sitting vice-president, and later that same vice president intervened on behalf of that company, and fired a prosecutor that was investigating that company.

Whether it was a direct 'quid pro quo' or not, doesn't change the fact that the company gambled on having an utterly useless political druggy brat on their board of directors, and it looks like the gamble paid off.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden was on the board for one reason, and one reason alone. He was there so the Biden name would be on the letterhead and lend some prestige to the corporate brand.

Just like Trump gets paid millions of dollars to put his name on properties he had nothing to do with.

Branding.

That's. It.

So what?

Hunter Biden was on the board for one reason, and one reason alone. He was there so the Biden name would be on the letterhead and lend some prestige to the corporate brand.

Just like Trump gets paid millions of dollars to put his name on properties he had nothing to do with.

Branding.

That's. It.

So what?

other than its a foreign owned company ran by russian gangsters...

and other mens wives,,

but all that is nothing compared to bidens fondling of little girls and other mens wives
What you call fondling is a load of crap AND you didn't believe the grabber ??? And what of 25 women who say he molested them ??? All lying ,paid off??

same can be said about past POTUS

Wrong ^^^

Not going into the wallet of Obama, Clinton, or IKE.

you sound butthurt,,,,

You appear to be dumb.

only because youre butthurt,,,
Well the problem is anyone who supports citizenship for everyone illegally here or Medicare for All is not getting elected imo.

So we have white progressives v. older blacks and even latinos who seem to gravite more towards Biden or the more moderate. If Biden's out, and I think he was fading even before the revelations of Trump possibly/probably abusing the presidency by using the govt to promote his own personal agenda

and other mens wives,,

What you call fondling is a load of crap AND you didn't believe the grabber ??? And what of 25 women who say he molested them ??? All lying ,paid off??

there is video to back up bidens child molesting,,,

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

"there's no denying he's corrupt."

Go ahead and prove your assertion. You can't or you'd have impeached him by now.

Asking for help to out actual corruption is the crime you're accusing him of.

Well, it goes like this.

Can you do us a favor and investigate this Crowdstrike crap? You know, the company that said Russia hacked the DNC. They wouldn't give the server to the FBI and rumor has it Ukraine has it.

And while you're at it, could you look into the 3 Democrats who came over to Ukraine hunting for political dirt on me? Were they tied to Biden.

We already have video of Biden bragging about his quid pro quo to stop the investigation of the company his son was working for.
You refuse to think Trump is corrupt because you have not seen proof.

Yet you fully accept Biden's corruption because someone told you so.

If you cannot see the flaw in your thinking, no one can help.

No.

Simple as that.

No.

Why?

Yes...

Why?

and other mens wives,,

Trump is no worse then a cad. Bill is something else all together. The age we live in is that you would listen to a whore who is supposed to have confidentiality in her work. That is not a good thing for other whores.

the video I saw proves nothing Guess it all depends on who's watching? Ever see Trump with his daughter ?? What do you call that?? Daddy love ?? lol

the video I saw proves nothing Guess it all depends on who's watching? Ever see Trump with his daughter ?? What do you call that?? Daddy love ?? lol

theres a lot more than just one video of biden,,,and I've never seen trump fondle his daughter

theres a lot more than just one video of biden,,,and I've never seen trump fondle his daughter
Videos
upload_2019-10-1_15-51-53.jpeg

PREVIEW
4:26

President Trump's Awkward Moments With Ivanka

Nicki Swift
YouTube - Jun 23, 2018

PREVIEW
2:42

Donald Trump's comments about daughter raise eyebrows

CNN.com - Oct 11, 2016

PREVIEW
2:43

Donald Trump's comments about daughter raise eyebrows

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

Ask yourself this question, do you think a lawyer who was released from the military due to Cocaine usage... who had zero experience in Ukraine or any other country and zero experience in the gas business would get a $1,000,000 deal to sit on the board if not for his father there just 2 weeks before?
Then ask yourself is that proper? Is that ethical for Joe Biden to allow that? If indeed he was supposed to have nothing to do with it?
Then ask yourself would he have gotten a deal with China that could have netted $1.5 Billion without... wait for it... his father ALSO there just days before??
And then...Gee...again Biden says he had nothing to do with that either? Do you really believe that?? The Chinese government is just going to give deals like that to a rinky dink lawyer failed out of the military if not for Joe Biden?? Really??

NOW FINALLY....and this is a BIG ONE.
You think if Trump did this with his daughter you would believe Trump if he said he had nothing to do with it?

Trump is pure filth

No.

Simple as that.

No.

Why?

Yes...

Why?

I agree. Imo its actually Biden's experience that is a liability. Trump ran on promising a progressive agenda "a bigger Obamacare that won't cost u a nickle," and the "rich will pay their fair share." And with that he actually got former Obama voters to vote for him in the rustbelt!

And then the dems took the House pretty much on suburban concerns of the cost of healthcare, and Betsy DeVos's dismantling of middle class assistance from the Dept of Educ. And btw, the tax cuts aren't very popular with workers.

I'd plead guilty to "a stupid thread" but it was hijacked by Trumpsettes, and really it was about whether Biden's claim to being the tonic for Trump was really an effective campaign strategy in the first place, and imo it was not.

I just hope Warren can restrain her impulses of "the left of FDR" and be acceptable to moderate voters.

I do not think she can be the answer for moderates or swing voters.

Just my honest opinion.

As for Biden wishing to be the anti-Trump that is impossible like you said and I have said he has history that show he is the typical politician.

Is he as bad as Trump?

My opinion is no and Trump is a level of bad that you can not even put into words.

Remember this and when George W. Bush was President the same people defending Trump now called anyone that questioned Bush agenda as Terrorist loving Commies, so ya know Trump voters ( on message boards ) are usually just trolls.

I do not know who can beat Trump but I do not believe the polls either and my bet is Nancy Pelosi does not either and that is why wanted her red and purple district Democrats to go home and poll their swing and independent voter to get a feel and she will tell the party leaders that Biden baggage is too much for the party if Independents say they believe he is not the fix we need to rid the Oval office of Trump...

Trump is pure filth
of course he is,,,but to here a dem claim the high ground on perversion is hypocrisy at its finest,,,,

remember it was clinton that spent a lot of time with epstein and trump that kicked him out of his country club for chasing little girls,,,

"there's no denying he's corrupt."

Go ahead and prove your assertion. You can't or you'd have impeached him by now.

Asking for help to out actual corruption is the crime you're accusing him of.

Well, it goes like this.

Can you do us a favor and investigate this Crowdstrike crap? You know, the company that said Russia hacked the DNC. They wouldn't give the server to the FBI and rumor has it Ukraine has it.

And while you're at it, could you look into the 3 Democrats who came over to Ukraine hunting for political dirt on me? Were they tied to Biden.

We already have video of Biden bragging about his quid pro quo to stop the investigation of the company his son was working for.
You refuse to think Trump is corrupt because you have not seen proof.

Yet you fully accept Biden's corruption because someone told you so.

If you cannot see the flaw in your thinking, no one can help.

Bullshit, Mueller did his investigation and found no fucking conspiracy. And that was with 13 Democrat lawyers who wanted to cut Trump's nuts off.

Biden is corrupt and if you can't see the Ukrainian oil company paid Biden's kid for access when he knows nothing about the energy business you're the one refusing to see what's right in front of your nose.

Trump is pure filth
of course he is,,,but to here a dem claim the high ground on perversion is hypocrisy at its finest,,,,

remember it was clinton that spent a lot of time with epstein and trump that kicked him out of his country club for chasing little girls,,,
LOL Trump kicked him out because he was taking all of what Trump wanted Trump had to be satisfied with the leavings

Forum List

Back