🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for those open to voting D about Hunter and Ukraine

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

Not a shred of difference. I will vote based upon who I think will do the best for the country.
Corruption for me but not for thee
Do you support Trump's corruption?

what corruption??

Corruption is part of the political life and if anyone believe it is not are fools and yes this board has plenty of fools.

Hunter Biden got his job because of his father name and was put on the board because of possible connections and that is a fact.

Now should Hunter Biden be shunned because of this?

No, and let be clear every political family uses their name to open up doors and get favors and to say that is untrue then you do not know politics.

Now do I believe Biden is more corrupt than Trump?

No.

Simple as that.

Do I believe Biden should be dropped by the DNC because of the Ukraine scandal?

No.

Why?

Name a father that would not influence or use his political position to keep his kid out of jail and if you believe for one moment Trump would not then you are delusional...

Is it fair that Trump would use this ammo?

Yes...

Why?

Simple, it is politics and dirty spin make great ammo.

In the end Trump is not going to feel the burn as much as Biden because Democrats will want their candidate to be scandal free as much as possible and Biden has Skeletons in his closet that will be used by Trump and his spin doctors.

Believe it or not I like Biden but his age and mental condition make me not wanting to vote for him and not the scandals...

My question was just whether Biden holding himself out a being ethically superior to Trump required that Hunter not trade on the name, or like Hillary raise money for charity off her name. I'm not arguing whether no or yes is correct.

I think you ought to separate things more clearly.

As you rightly note, Trump profits personally from the office via "things" associated with him, namely his hotels (etc.).

Can Joe be said to profit in the same way? All he got from Hunter's employment at Burisma is a huge headache. So, Joe profits in no way, quite the contrary, as far as I can see.

There is a suspicion that Hunter would not have gotten the job at Burisma, were it not for the Biden family name. The question now is, does Hunter getting that job, possibly for being the son of Joe, cast a shadow on Joe? That's not the case. At least it is not unless Joe intervened, corruptly, with Burisma in favor of Hunter's employment. No one, so far, even alleges that happened.

All we see happening is innuendo and guilt by association. Not to mention, spluttering apoplexy.
PH mixed and muddled, as a troll does. My question in the OP was simply whether Biden held himself out to a higher standard to democrats. The OP was addressed to potential Biden supporters. PH just chose to pee down his own leg, as PH is wont to do.

My question was just whether Biden holding himself out a being ethically superior to Trump required that Hunter not trade on the name, or like Hillary raise money for charity off her name. I'm not arguing whether no or yes is correct.

As you rightly note, Trump profits personally from the office via "things" associated with him, namely his hotels (etc.).

Can Joe be said to profit in the same way? All he got from Hunter's employment at Burisma is a huge headache. So, Joe profits in no way, quite the contrary, as far as I can see.

There is a suspicion that Hunter would not have gotten the job at Burisma, were it not for the Biden family name. The question now is, does Hunter getting that job, possibly for being the son of Joe, cast a shadow on Joe? That's not the case. At least it is not unless Joe intervened, corruptly, with Burisma in favor of Hunter's employment. No one, so far, even alleges that happened.

All we see happening is innuendo and guilt by association. Not to mention, spluttering apoplexy.
PH mixed and muddled, as a troll does. My question in the OP was simply whether Biden held himself out to a higher standard to democrats. The OP was addressed to potential Biden supporters. PH just chose to pee down his own leg, as PH is wont to do.

how has trump profited from his office,,,other than golf cart rentals???

as for biden,,,he was raised on the government tit and never ever produced something of value but only enriched himself at other peoples expense,,

Corruption is part of the political life and if anyone believe it is not are fools and yes this board has plenty of fools.

Hunter Biden got his job because of his father name and was put on the board because of possible connections and that is a fact.

No, and let be clear every political family uses their name to open up doors and get favors and to say that is untrue then you do not know politics.

No.

Simple as that.

No.

Why?

Name a father that would not influence or use his political position to keep his kid out of jail and if you believe for one moment Trump would not then you are delusional...

Yes...

Why?

In the end Trump is not going to feel the burn as much as Biden because Democrats will want their candidate to be scandal free as much as possible and Biden has Skeletons in his closet that will be used by Trump and his spin doctors.

Believe it or not I like Biden but his age and mental condition make me not wanting to vote for him and not the scandals...

I agree. Imo its actually Biden's experience that is a liability. Trump ran on promising a progressive agenda "a bigger Obamacare that won't cost u a nickle," and the "rich will pay their fair share." And with that he actually got former Obama voters to vote for him in the rustbelt!

And then the dems took the House pretty much on suburban concerns of the cost of healthcare, and Betsy DeVos's dismantling of middle class assistance from the Dept of Educ. And btw, the tax cuts aren't very popular with workers.

I'd plead guilty to "a stupid thread" but it was hijacked by Trumpsettes, and really it was about whether Biden's claim to being the tonic for Trump was really an effective campaign strategy in the first place, and imo it was not.

I just hope Warren can restrain her impulses of "the left of FDR" and be acceptable to moderate voters.

how has trump profited from his office,,,other than golf cart rentals???

Bendog is being a propaganda fool, everyone knows Trump doesn't take the presidential salary and dropped on the Forbes billionaire list since he became president.

btw PH, you're not a progressive hunter, you a sucker of Trump cock.

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

Not a shred of difference. I will vote based upon who I think will do the best for the country.
Aren't you a mod? Post ON TOPIC ya tool.

And no, I dont support Trumps corruption.

Nixon saying I'm not a crook VS Trump saying I am a crook,SO WHAT?
You'd make a good Democrat legislator. They constantly say stupid shit that is detached from reality too.

Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty

Is ANYONE surprised that the op equates a crackhead to class or stature?
Still got a hurt ass over being called out over not realizing when a WB complaint has to be relayed to congress. Take your geritol and a nap you cranky old fart. LOL

No.

Simple as that.

No.

Why?

Yes...

Why?

Let me ask you 1 question Is Biden's mental condition any different than GWB's Sure he can't sling shit like trump or seem to have the answer to every question like Warren BUT I think he'll make a fine president

No.

Simple as that.

No.

Why?

Yes...

Why?

Let me ask you 1 question Is Biden's mental condition any different than GWB's Sure he can't sling shit like trump or seem to have the answer to every question like Warren BUT I think he'll make a fine president

as long as you keep him away from little girls,,,

and other mens wives,,

Nixon saying I'm not a crook VS Trump saying I am a crook,SO WHAT?
You'd make a good Democrat legislator. They constantly say stupid shit that is detached from reality too.
and you supporting trump is just like saying YEAH I support a dumb lying POS,,,SO WHAT??

No.

Simple as that.

No.

Why?

Yes...

Why?

Andrea Mitchell got is the shit with the Reagan WH when she accurately reported the WH got a space shuttle to take an extra orbit so Reagan could get much needed sleep. LOL And Nixon apparently went off on martini binging that left him incoherent if not blacked out. JFK! He had a private pharmacological bag.

One data point: Ten of thousands of tax payer dollars have been spent renting golf carts to follow trump on his weekly gold game.

There are dozens of data points to prove trump is using the oath of office to enrich himself and his family.

same can be said about past POTUS

Wrong ^^^

Not going into the wallet of Obama, Clinton, or IKE.

you sound butthurt,,,,

You appear to be dumb.

only because youre butthurt,,,

No.

Simple as that.

No.

Why?

Yes...

Why?

and other mens wives,,
Guess trump doesn't need to worry what his pal Epstein might say about him

No.

Simple as that.

No.

Why?

Yes...

Why?

and other mens wives,,
Guess trump doesn't need to worry what his pal Epstein might say about him

lying about trump wont help what we know to be true about biden

Forum List

Back