🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for those open to voting D about Hunter and Ukraine

you want to talk about a POTUS getting richer from his office look no further than Obama,,he was close to dirt poor when he got elected and now 3 yrs after leaving office buys a 20 million dollar house on marthas vineyard

at least trump money comes from providing a service or product

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

Twenty years ago I would have voted for Biden but now I can not and why?

1. Age and the fact he is showing signs of deterioration in his mental state which is concerning and should ring alarm bells for anyone reading and listening to Biden.

2. Biden roll in the firing of the Prosecutor should not surprise anyone and should have not hurt him but running against Trump while having talking heads like Hannity spinning this will hurt him.

3. Biden is a career politician and again age is a factor in my decision. I believe Democrats would be better served nominating someone like Gavin Newsom than running with Biden, Warren or Sanders.

Note:

My apologies for not making this a trolling response...

I get your arguments, although I doubt Hannity will have an impact. Anyone who would be influenced by Hannity is probably going to vote for the president regardless. He is not going to influence moderates.

I don't know if it's going to be Biden. Not being a Democrat I won't be voting in that primary. I'll just have to wait and see who the candidates actually are before deciding.

I firmly believe it will be Warren and if so and if Trump is the candidate for the GOP in 2020 or even Pence then I will go third party again...
I'm not sure we've heard Warren's final response to "what would you do as president if you find the gop holds the Senate"

I do not think McConnell would be as rabid with her as he was with Obama and even then McConnell was not that rabid or even rabid like the House.

Warren is the only choice to me for the left at this point. As written by me my main concern is Biden mental state.

As for his son getting a job because of his parent name... Name a kid with that type of political background that does not benefit from it?

It's way too early for me to decide who I'll be voting for next year. Good chance I'll be sick of it all and just hand the ballot over to the wife to fill out.

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

1. Age and the fact he is showing signs of deterioration in his mental state which is concerning and should ring alarm bells for anyone reading and listening to Biden.

2. Biden roll in the firing of the Prosecutor should not surprise anyone and should have not hurt him but running against Trump while having talking heads like Hannity spinning this will hurt him.

3. Biden is a career politician and again age is a factor in my decision. I believe Democrats would be better served nominating someone like Gavin Newsom than running with Biden, Warren or Sanders.

Note:

I get your arguments, although I doubt Hannity will have an impact. Anyone who would be influenced by Hannity is probably going to vote for the president regardless. He is not going to influence moderates.

I don't know if it's going to be Biden. Not being a Democrat I won't be voting in that primary. I'll just have to wait and see who the candidates actually are before deciding.

I firmly believe it will be Warren and if so and if Trump is the candidate for the GOP in 2020 or even Pence then I will go third party again...
Warren wants to F with facebook I become an independent

Not a shred of difference. I will vote based upon who I think will do the best for the country.

I GUARANTEE you that the person that would "do best for the country" or anyone even approximating that standard won't be on the ballot.

Competent and honest people don't run for elected office in the U.S. anymore, it's become far too vile of a game for anybody with a shred of honor, ethics and principles to play.

It is an old adage that anyone who desires power should never be allowed to have it. But I see no way of solving that problem, so I will vote for who I think will do the best for the country of the choices I have.

Well you're certainly NOT going to solve that problem by voting for and thus lending legitimacy to one of the two political crime families that run the circus.
Oh holding one's nose and choosing "least bad" is a valid choice. Most of us make it routinely in our jobs if not personal lives everyday.

One could think either Biden or Trump is "better" on some issue … like healthcare or immigration. My OP did not anticipate that response, but that failure is no me not on Diver

Refusing to vote or voting for a third party, or even writing in a name, is certainly valid. Each of us expresses it in our own way. For my own choice (and this is just my own with no reflection on anyone else's choice) I have to take into account that one of the two major candidates is going to be president. I may strongly dislike both, but one of them is going to hold the office. Voting for a third party or not voting isn't going to change that. So I prefer to vote based upon which of those two will be the best choice for the nation.

when has trump family made any money off his office??
and isnt that exactly what the bidens did???
cause there is no way hunter is qualified for any board position on a natural gas company after being kicked out of the military for drug use,,

One data point: Ten of thousands of tax payer dollars have been spent renting golf carts to follow trump on his weekly golf games.

There are dozens of data points to prove trump is using the oath of office to enrich himself and his family.

when has trump family made any money off his office??
and isnt that exactly what the bidens did???
cause there is no way hunter is qualified for any board position on a natural gas company after being kicked out of the military for drug use,,

One data point: Ten of thousands of tax payer dollars have been spent renting golf carts to follow trump on his weekly gold game.

There are dozens of data points to prove trump is using the oath of office to enrich himself and his family.

same can be said about past POTUS

you want to talk about a POTUS getting richer from his office look no further than Obama,,he was close to dirt poor when he got elected and now 3 yrs after leaving office buys a 20 million dollar house on marthas vineyard

MORON....
How Barack Obama Has Made $20 Million Since Arriving In Washington
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdanalexander%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2FBarack-net-worth-20-million-pie-chart.jpg

Note:

I am already one.

I am so sick of the two political parties and wish a more stable leader could just rise above.

I hate Gavin Newsom but at least he would be better than what is running now...

Note:

I am already one.

I am so sick of the two political parties and wish a more stable leader could just rise above.

you believe all the crap they're throwing at biden?

Note:

I am already one.

so far that crap is sticking

Note:

I am already one.

No, and you should read what I wrote when I wrote spin by those like Hannity.

My concern is his mental condition and age.I am not comfortable with him at his age and the way he has been in the debates.

So if you think the Ukraine is my reason then think again.

Also I will State this every V.P. and President kid benefits from their parents name and anyone that disagree need to really look at this and understand all of those kids will get their job because of their name and not qualifications...

I am already one.

Well gotta admit your BS stuck with Hillary ,,,,Made a good smart capable women look bad

I am already one.

Well gotta admit your BS stuck with Hillary ,,,,Made a good smart capable women look bad

she did that all on her own,,,

and remind me again who is in the whitehouse???

There are politicians on both sides of the aisle, and their offspring and their spouses, who sit on corporate boards for which they have zero qualifications.

The hypocrisy of making a stink over Hunter Biden's board job reeks to high heaven, and it is going to come back and bitch slap all of them.

Forum List

Back