A Question on why we should be wary of my daughter's doll?

I'm curious why we're being asked this question and not the asshole who said the child should be careful because some blacks would be offended.

White kids aren't allowed to have black dollies? What a crock of shit.

fail-owned-doll-pricing-fail.jpg

Why would two men who say they are "enlightened" use gay as an insult to each other?

Now, calling someone a right wing nutter or something along those lines, THAT'S an insult!

Actually, I don't think I would let me son play with dolls, white or black. Thank god he doesn't!

If he did want to play with dolls, how would you punish him?

Would you beat him?

No, I would try to get him to play with something else.
The wife and I don't believe in hitting our children. I think the time-out policy works much better!

Actually, I don't think I would let me son play with dolls, white or black. Thank god he doesn't!

Would you beat him?

The wife and I don't believe in hitting our children. I think the time-out policy works much better!

I think that's what's wrong with kids today, they're parents didn't spank their ass when needed. Tell me were you spanked as a child?

Would you beat him?

I think that's what's wrong with kids today, they're parents didn't spank their ass when needed. Tell me were you spanked as a child?

That is your perspective I have mine! My kids listen pretty well and are considerate of others. Truth time-out get upset them more than enough to prevent further bad behavior!

I come from a different philosophy, because my mother used to beat me with whatever she could get her hands on!

Forum List

Back