A question to guys?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Do you hate dykes?

Or girls that are that transformed into a guy?

I don't because they are great coworkers, they ask so many questions on how to please their girl, how to fix stuff...how to be a guy.

They are so full of wonder.so full of life so wanting to learn.

They have not been jaded by life...

I love lesbos :)

Best friends a guy can have... Because it goes both ways, she Will tell you the news what woman likes you.

I don't hate lesbians.
Some of them are charming. The PBS NewsHour features one named Amy. She's adorable.

What's disappointing is meeting a lesbian that's sexually attractive to me; it's a lost opportunity.

I'm not gay.
I have male friends I don't have sex with.
Why shouldn't I have female friends, straight or lesbian, that I don't have sex with?
" she Will tell you the news what woman likes you. "
It hasn't happened to me in half a century.

btw
Earlier this month I heard of a study on the affect on the MATCHMAKER of successfully pairing a couple.
The study indicated it was very rewarding.

The lesbians next door asked me what I would like for my birthday. They surprised me with a Rolex. It was very nice of them. But I think they misunderstood me when I said, “I wanna watch.”

had two dykes as neighbors, they couldn't stand anything with balls around them.

BUT, never a summer went by that they didn't take in an orphan, usually 8-12, to spend time with, take on vacation, etc.

We had a wary friendship, but they put up with me, unlike other males in the area.

Forum List

Back