🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Real American Takes Action....

Well I hope the mosque appriciates this gesture from a an infidel...but I doubt it.

They smeared poop on the sidewalk. I swear, Republican's love to play in poop. It's weird.

poop-on-wall.jpg

"After the attacks in Paris last week, Islamaphobia has been on the rise and some Muslims have already had to deal with threats and attacks. The Islamic Center of Pflugerville in Texas had to deal with just that when it was vandalized on Monday. Community members of the mosque were on their way to morning prayers when they came upon feces smeared on the sidewalk and pages of the Quran scattered outside the center."

Lost among the ridicule, hate, and bigotry, of course, is the fact that in the United States a place of worship was terrorized, innocent Muslims in fact subject to terror; American Muslims who had nothing whatsoever to do with the Paris attacks, in no way responsible for the attacks, where the terrorists in Paris are not 'representative' of the Muslim Americans whose mosque was vandalized.

Maybe the authorities in Texas should look into a connection between the vandalizers and that whatever armed protest group down there.

I'm donating 50 pounds of fresh bacon to a homeless shelter for Muslims. I'm very compassionate.

"After the attacks in Paris last week, Islamaphobia has been on the rise and some Muslims have already had to deal with threats and attacks. The Islamic Center of Pflugerville in Texas had to deal with just that when it was vandalized on Monday. Community members of the mosque were on their way to morning prayers when they came upon feces smeared on the sidewalk and pages of the Quran scattered outside the center."

Lost among the ridicule, hate, and bigotry, of course, is the fact that in the United States a place of worship was terrorized, innocent Muslims in fact subject to terror; American Muslims who had nothing whatsoever to do with the Paris attacks, in no way responsible for the attacks, where the terrorists in Paris are not 'representative' of the Muslim Americans whose mosque was vandalized.

And like college racism events, which are committed by a member of the minority the racism was supposed to be targeted at....they will probably find out it was a member of the mosque who did it.....to show how islamaphobic we are.....

I'm sure the kid thinks he's doing a good thing.

I'm also sure the Muslims in the mosque could care less. After all the kids an infidel.

Forum List

Back