A Real Life True Love Story

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I had the most wonderful and interesting dream last night that I shared with my man this morning. I had a dream that my boyfriend was Daniel Radcliffe. Now, for all of you Potterheads like me and mudwhistle out there he is the star of Harry Potter, but is VERY woke. Anyways, so as soon as I started dreaming that I was like this isn't right. He isn't my lover, he isn't the one I'm engaged to be married to and have children with.

That's when I had heard the voice of God giving me a disclaimer that whatever happens in dreams doesn't always reflect on how you feel in real life. So I think that it's so beautiful that even having a dream of being in a romantic relationship with an attractive movie star, my subconscious knows that I would NEVER pick him for real and he isn't the one I truly love.

So, that was my early Valentine's Day present that I had for my significant other because I never had a dream like that before where I actually had awareness that something wasn't right. It made me think of this song. 💘

I had the most wonderful and interesting dream last night that I shared with my man this morning. I had a dream that my boyfriend was Daniel Radcliffe. Now, for all of you Potterheads like me and mudwhistle out there he is the star of Harry Potter, but is VERY woke. Anyways, so as soon as I started dreaming that I was like this isn't right. He isn't my lover, he isn't the one I'm engaged to be married to and have children with.

That's when I had heard the voice of God giving me a disclaimer that whatever happens in dreams doesn't always reflect on how you feel in real life. So I think that it's so beautiful that even having a dream of being in a romantic relationship with an attractive movie star, my subconscious knows that I would NEVER pick him for real and he isn't the one I truly love.

So, that was my early Valentine's Day present that I had for my significant other because I never had a dream like that before where I actually had awareness that something wasn't right. It made me think of this song. 💘

For me i keep dreaming of being back in the Military. That experience definitely left a hole in my life, because of the comrades in arms that i so miss. Cant replace them knowing full well that they would watch your back if ever something bad happened.

"Aim High"
"Anchors Away"
"Over There"
"Semper Fi"

to all of you...

• Banned
For me i keep dreaming of being back in the Military. That experience definitely left a hole in my life, because of the comrades in arms that i so miss. Cant replace them knowing full well that they would watch your back if ever something bad happened.

"Aim High"
"Anchors Away"
"Over There"
"Semper Fi"

to all of you...

That's interesting but like I said before, I didn't know that it was possible to have awareness in your dream that it doesn't match up with your real life that's what's throwing me off because I remembered who I'm actually dating even though he wasn't in my dream.

That's interesting but like I said before, I didn't know that it was possible to have awareness in your dream that it doesn't match up with your real life that's what's throwing me off because I remembered who I'm actually dating even though he wasn't in my dream.
The reason why i posted all the mantras of the military is that i have dreamt that i was in the army, the navy, but only served in the Air Force. Why should i dream of being in those services, it seemed real, but never wanted to actually be in those....

• Banned
The reason why i posted all the mantras of the military is that i have dreamt that i was in the army, the navy, but only served in the Air Force. Why should i dream of being in those services, it seemed real, but never wanted to actually be in those....

I see and btw I Googled it and what I experienced was lucid dreaming. I heard of it before, I just didn't know what it meant. Apparently you're slightly awake when you have those kinds of dreams. Just like when you hear a noise how it can be transferred into your dream somehow, or I've had dreams where I have a headache and woke up with one or my arm hurt and I woke up with it hurting.

I used to have dreams where I show up at school and they tell me the final exams were YESTERDAY.

I used to have this dream that I was driving my boat on the street.

I wonder what that meant?

I had a dream, recurring every night for months. It was a terrible nightmare. I finally went to a dream therapist. I learned that everything in my dream is me. We spent months unwinding and unraveling that nightmare. Finally we got to the bottom of this. I have a deep seated fear of ever marrying again. After that breakthrough, I never had that dream again.

Forum List

Back