A Redneck Discusses Open Carry

What a racist MFer this guy is! Not even close to the real situation in question--completely manipulated to make HIS point which is a ludicrous one. Redneck needs to get a brain and leave the open carriers to those that have the ability to think.

What a racist MFer this guy is! Not even close to the real situation in question--completely manipulated to make HIS point which is a ludicrous one. Redneck needs to get a brain and leave the open carriers to those that have the ability to think.

Oh yeah, give me that rabble. Its so racist, ludicrous, braindead and a slew of other names that you forgot the HOW and WHY.

I'm personally against open carry. I find it to be tactically stupid honestly. With so many psychos out there...they may rush you and try to disarm you if they see that gun on a bad day. It also let's the bad guy see who is definitely armed. If you're gonna do some violent shit...you know who to ambush first.

Concealed carry I'm 100% in support of.

But open carry is flat stupid in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

To the redneck in the video though.....

He needs to understand the difference in simply CARRYING a gun openly vs POINTING that gun at people.

Those cases he's bitching about are people who POINTED a gun at others. At that point open carry doesn't matter.

Open Carry does not = Right to point at people

It's rather telling that the OP, who no doubt thinks the Washington Redskins is racist, spews the term Redneck.

What a phreakin' HippoCrypt.

It's rather telling that the OP, who no doubt thinks the Washington Redskins is racist, spews the term Redneck.

Oh jesus...Try harder next time Capt Accuso

He's right. You used a racist slur. That's not nice ya negro.

You too, keep at it!
Keep at what, being smarter than you? Not hard to do hippocrap.

There ya go hippocrap. So smart

She is right, you are a hippocrap.

I can see you're upset at all the racism :rolleyes: Would you guys like an sanitary napkin or an Oscar?
No, just retarded racists like you.

He's right. You used a racist slur. That's not nice ya negro.

You too, keep at it!
Keep at what, being smarter than you? Not hard to do hippocrap.

There ya go hippocrap. So smart
Smarter than your sorry ass.

She is right, you are a hippocrap.

I can see you're upset at all the racism :rolleyes: Would you guys like an sanitary napkin or an Oscar?
No, just retarded racists like you.

Best female in a drama goes to American First for superb acting

I'm personally against open carry. I find it to be tactically stupid honestly. With so many psychos out there...they may rush you and try to disarm you if they see that gun on a bad day. It also let's the bad guy see who is definitely armed. If you're gonna do some violent shit...you know who to ambush first.

Concealed carry I'm 100% in support of.

But open carry is flat stupid in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

I agree that it is unwise. I wouldn't do it and I carry all the time. For the exact reasons you stated. I do believe that we have the right to do so though.

Lets remember that when there was a video of a white guy with a weapon vs a black guy with a weapon. One was talked to and the other was greeted with multiple cops who pointed guns and made him lay down.

The same bunch here didnt say oh the black guy pointed the weapon (because he didnt) they had a new shiny excuse...it was anything OTHER THAN blacks being treated differently. Because that doesnt exist wink wink

Forum List

Back