A Redneck Discusses Open Carry

Lets remember that when there was a video of a white guy with a weapon vs a black guy with a weapon. One was talked to and the other was greeted with multiple cops who pointed guns and made him lay down.

The same bunch here didnt say oh the black guy pointed the weapon (because he didnt) they had a new shiny excuse...it was anything OTHER THAN blacks being treated differently. Because that doesnt exist wink wink
Probably because they knew the white guy knew how to handle the weapon, the black guy would probably point it wrong end forward.

Lets remember that when there was a video of a white guy with a weapon vs a black guy with a weapon. One was talked to and the other was greeted with multiple cops who pointed guns and made him lay down.

The same bunch here didnt say oh the black guy pointed the weapon (because he didnt) they had a new shiny excuse...it was anything OTHER THAN blacks being treated differently. Because that doesnt exist wink wink
Probably because they knew the white guy knew how to handle the weapon, the black guy would probably point it wrong end forward.

^Timely example.

Thanks for posting this, I didn't want people to think I was lying and then you came along to show how right I was.

Forum List

Back