A Responsible, Intelligent, GOP Gun Owner Speaks

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
...and freaks out everyone. This sounds like the kind of stupid that would come out of Sarah Palin's mouth....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oJJ2hZZ4xg]Christine Jones - Republican for Governor - YouTube[/ame]

"I often shoot one-handed. I often shoot with my eyes closed."

"Because chances are if somebody attacks you it's gonna be in the night,"

...and freaks out everyone. This sounds like the kind of stupid that would come out of Sarah Palin's mouth....

What do you find stupid about those statements? This ought to be good.

think its called point shooting , you use yer other senses like hearing to determine where the intruder is . Its just an exercise in building ALL your senses to maximum . Obviously a shooter in a self defense scenario doesn't close their eyes when engaging an intruder in their home or on the street . Stay outa Iowa as I think the issue [shall issue] CCW to the legally blind [I think] .

Really?

BANG!

Sorry I killed you Grandma. Didn't know bingo ran late...i just shut my eyes and started shooting!

Really?

BANG!

Sorry I killed you Grandma. Didn't know bingo ran late...i just shut my eyes and started shooting!

Is that actually what you got out of what she said? Because if so just go hang yourself now and leave everyone else alone.

Christine Jones - Republican for Governor - YouTube

Always practice one handed, and with the off hand as well. A good shooter also practices no sight alignment, that doesn't mean you don't confirm a target but rather have the pistol in the correct position. When you open your eyes the gun sites should be perfectly aligned on the target.

dear gawd, can you help turn this troll into a responsible poster who thinks before they post any crap they feel like?

we will all be so grateful, thank you

Howie, would you accept criticism about your homosexuality from a straight person?

Why should gun owners take any criticism from non-gun owners?

Really?

BANG!

and that retard poltorcher thanked this non-sense

you guys are a hoot

Forum List

Back