A Responsible, Intelligent, GOP Gun Owner Speaks

...and freaks out everyone. This sounds like the kind of stupid that would come out of Sarah Palin's mouth....

"I often shoot one-handed. I often shoot with my eyes closed."

"Because chances are if somebody attacks you it's gonna be in the night,"
What do you find stupid about those statements? This ought to be good.

Really?

BANG!

Sorry I killed you Grandma. Didn't know bingo ran late...i just shut my eyes and started shooting!

yeast infection acting up again?????

Really?

BANG!

Sorry I killed you Grandma. Didn't know bingo ran late...i just shut my eyes and started shooting!

Is that actually what you got out of what she said? Because if so just go hang yourself now and leave everyone else alone.

Libtards are libtards because they can't understand concepts that require logical thought chains.

...and freaks out everyone. This sounds like the kind of stupid that would come out of Sarah Palin's mouth....

Christine Jones - Republican for Governor - YouTube

Funny, nothing she said freaked me out, maybe everybody doesn't include me.

Or, maybe you lied.

Last edited by a moderator:

Really?

BANG!

Why would grandma be walking around in the dark? The first thing I do is turn on a light when entering my house. Anyway anyone entering someone's house should acknowledge themselves and who they are. One more thing howey, you say your retired military, why are you living with grandma? You sound like a true liberal.

Really?

BANG!

Why would grandma be walking around in the dark? The first thing I do is turn on a light when entering my house. Anyway anyone entering someone's house should acknowledge themselves and who they are. One more thing howey, you say your retired military, why are you living with grandma? You sound like a true liberal.

lol...you're really fucking retarded, aren't you?

Forum List

Back