A scientific experiment that can prove the existence of God.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
It's quite simple, really. Just kill yourself and see what happens. There you have it. Proof positive. :)

Of course, if there is a God and you have rejected Him, you will prove it by going to Hell. So I'd suggest some other way of proving it. You might want to start by reading the Bible. Just saying.

For those that truly don’t believe in God, proving it should not be a high priority.

It's quite simple, really. Just kill yourself and see what happens. There you have it. Proof positive. :)

Of course, if there is a God and you have rejected Him, you will prove it by going to Hell. So I'd suggest some other way of proving it. You might want to start by reading the Bible. Just saying.

Yes, but the bible does not prove God. It tells more about men's view of God and the cultures of the ages, in a small area of the earth, the land of Canaan, and the surrounding areas.

I know you mostly want to have proof, but then what good is faith? Also to make yourself believe due to your fear of death and your ? life afterwards, live an honorable life while here and your do not need to even think about ? afterlife.

I mean if God is all knowing, he is going to know you are faking it.

I read the bible but got stuck on how Noah could have gotten kangaroos from Australia and back again. So how did he do it?

I've resigned to the fact I'm going to die eventually so I see no need to rush into anything for the sake of science. The question of course is WHICH Bible?

I read the bible but got stuck on how Noah could have gotten kangaroos from Australia and back again. So how did he do it?

When you read the story of the three pigs did you get stuck at the part where they started building houses?

How did he do it?

lol.....

When you read the story of the three pigs did you get stuck at the part where they started building houses?

How did he do it?

lol.....
So you're comparing the bible to a fairy tale? Um... ok. :biggrin:

Why didn't Noah take any of those talking snakes with him?

How did he do it?

lol.....
So you're comparing the bible to a fairy tale? Um... ok. :biggrin:

um, is this your first day?

You can think of it as a weaponized fairy tale or rather a fairy tale with fail safes built in that became weaponized after all those who held the keys to the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, the understanding of the hidden teaching in the silly stories, were slaughtered. A weaponized fairy tale designed to hobble if not destroy the enemy from within.

Last edited:

He must have taken some along, the bastard. Talking snakes are everywhere like a plague.

Either that or they fooled him into thinking they were holy men.

I've resigned to the fact I'm going to die eventually so I see no need to rush into anything for the sake of science. The question of course is WHICH Bible?
There is only one Bible.

I doubt that there were talking snakes. The one in Genesis could probably talk because the Devil was talking through it.

There is only one Bible.
That is what everyone says, Jews, Christians, Mormons, Muslims, etc. How is one to know?

I doubt that there were talking snakes. The one in Genesis could probably talk because the Devil was talking through it.
I like that episode when they go looking for Spock. :biggrin:

There is only one Bible.
That is what everyone says, Jews, Christians, Mormons, Muslims, etc. How is one to know?
Yet there is only one that was written by many different people over a period of about 1500 years, yet has no major contradictions.

There is only one Bible.
Yet there is only one that was written by many different people over a period of about 1500 years, yet has no major contradictions.
I would like to submit the garbage that comes out of our toothy friends head as exhibit A, which supports the conclusion that Jesus sent a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine through the nations which renders its drinkers mad.

Last edited:

There is only one Bible.
No major contradictions? That leave out Judaism, Mormonism, and Christianity. So you must mean Islam. I have to say I'm quite surprised.

Forum List

Back