A scientific experiment that can prove the existence of God.

It's quite simple, really. Just kill yourself and see what happens. There you have it. Proof positive. :)

Of course, if there is a God and you have rejected Him, you will prove it by going to Hell. So I'd suggest some other way of proving it. You might want to start by reading the Bible. Just saying.

there is no such thing as hell. and christian concepts of hell come from Dante's inferno, not from any religious dogma.
Uh....what?

Revelation 21:8 - But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, th...NIV

Matthew 25:46 - “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, ...NIV

It's quite simple, really. Just kill yourself and see what happens. There you have it. Proof positive. :)

Of course, if there is a God and you have rejected Him, you will prove it by going to Hell. So I'd suggest some other way of proving it. You might want to start by reading the Bible. Just saying.

there is no such thing as hell. and christian concepts of hell come from Dante's inferno, not from any religious dogma.
Uh....what?

I don’t believe in the NT. The OT has no concept of hell. And revelations may not even be a legit part of the NT.
However I was raking about the imagery for what they think he’ll is and most of that the comes from Dante

Uh....what?

I don’t believe in the NT. The OT has no concept of hell. And revelations may not even be a legit part of the NT.
However I was raking about the imagery for what they think he’ll is and most of that the comes from Dante
You said Christians concepts of hell come from Dante's inferno. I posted two verses describing being punished forever in a burning lake of sulphur.

Uh....what?

You don't believe in the NT... but you do believe in the OT? Okay. That's unfortunate... the rewrite sequel that is the NT is the only thing that saves the god of the OT from being a purely evil piece of garbage.

or lol yuo could just follow jesus instructions and he will reveal himself to you lol

Forum List

Back