A Seven-Point Plan to Protect Christian Youth Against Homosexuality

how sad that you use the bible to hate....and that is what you do.

This Bible does preach hate, hate of sin that is, not to love sin.

You know how god was wrong about slavery?

well

god is wrong about homosexuals, too.

most homosexuals are decent and honorable people.

Most homosexuals are much better people than most conservative christians

It also tells you not to judge others.

This is a strawman because we who preach what the bible says are not the judges, it is Him who's Word we preach that judges.

I see
so you are mindless automatons who have no idea what right or wrong is so you NEED a mythical god (or at least his unscrupulous preachers) to tell you.

people like you scare me...

your bible also tells you to kill homosexuals...

have you killed any yet?

The Seven Point Plan:

1. Begin a serious Bible study for your youth group on homosexuality, reading and discussing the Scriptures that pertain to this issue.

2. Repeat, and repeat again, and repeat again, that there is no evidence in Scripture or in science that homosexuality is inborn.

3. Put homosexuality in the broader context of sexual sin in general, showing how Scripture points to the weakness for sin all humans have especially as we stray from God’s created order and His teachings.

4. Make sure your youth know that no one is condemned forever through homosexual behavior or any other sin.

5.Also emphasize that Christians do not have to apologize for what the Bible says about homosexuality.

6. Teens need to have some idea about what homosexuals do, and how physically destructive and high risk this behavior often is. Pray about what amount of detail you feel is appropriate, but given the astonishingly low amount of useful information our kids get from schools and the media on the physical risks of homosexuality, some of this needs to be addressed.

7. Finally, we need to caution our kids against friendships with people practicing homosexual behavior, and with those who condone it, particularly those who call themselves Christians.

They forgot:

8. If the child engages in homosexual behavior, call them a faggot, and continue to call them a faggot until they cry. After this happens, make sure that you find every picture of them in the house and scrawl fag over their face. Cease referring to them by name and instead call them "Morgan Fagchild". and whenever they ask you a question, put your index fingers in your ears, close your eyes tightly, and continuously repeat "fag fag fag fag fag" until they have left the room crying. If you see them doing homework, walk by and subtly flip their homework onto the floor. Make them eat their dinner on their hands and knees on the floor without utensils. Continue these methods of homosexual disgrace daily, making sure that you never hit or spank your child, as homosexuals find this to be very arousing. When your child finally starts cutting themselves, you can be assured that your actions have been effective, as they begin to bleed out their homosexual sins.

When I read this response I can clearly see where the hate is. It is not by the Christians for homosexuals. It is by those who love gay sex and hate Christians only because they preach that is sin.

You people have the hate, not the Christians. You are the ones who are causing gay kids to feel guilty, unloved and to kill themselves. The blood is on you. God has made it plain that we are to love gay people even as we love ourselves. We are not to love sin in any form.

Get it straight, and your heart will be cleaner.

I love...and I mean LOVE...gay sex!!!

Just not for me.

My response is more of a reflection of my intolerance of intolerance.

interesting, ive wrestled with that question. Is god wrong about homosexuals.

I think a better question is: what are we to do with them?

how sad that you use the bible to hate....and that is what you do.

well

you probably aren't man enough to tel lme what you really think but I'll ask anyway

what wolud YOU like to do with them?

If god doesn't like homosexuals why did he give us the ability to be like that? Or a better questions is if god didn't/doesn't want us to sin, why did he give us the ability to do so. If god exists, he is unimaginably cruel.

If god doesn't like homosexuals why did he give us the ability to be like that? Or a better questions is if god didn't/doesn't want us to sin, why did he give us the ability to do so. If god exists, he is unimaginably cruel.

I can totally understand your feelings. There are many questions that Christians cannot answer, which seem to make God look cruel and hateful. It is hard to totally understand God.

I have discovered that I must focus on what I do understand, and take that , along with the principles I have learned from His promises and His actions, and from the many harsh stories in the Bible, and the actual historical evidence of how people lived then, to take
His love in faith.

I can think of many things in my life that would make me believe that God has good reason to reject me and cast me away. That is becaues I do see God as a high ans powerful being. But, because of the love that I personally experienve from Him, I have to realize that there is far more to Him than I can come close to understanding.

I accept His love, and He lets me see more love. I learn and tell Him what I cannot seem to understand, He sometimes gives me understanding, and other times gives me peace.

I cannot seem to understand Hell, some of the very violent stories in the Bible, how He allowed Jesus to suffer so, and much more. I have discovered that understanding is a far lesser gift than faith is. With faith I can live believing God is good. I think that id I understood it all, I might not be able to believe so much in His love, because I would begin to weigh Him in the same way that man judges one another.

It is not a piece of cake being a Chrstian who seeks to know God better.

well

The same thing we do with straight people.

I say we kill them.

The Gods, I mean.
Graveyard of the Gods Ministry - List of thousands of dead gods

KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!

gurk.jpg

YTMND - Donald Duck, Nazi dance machine!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMXCPANHeYM]YouTube - Sting - Englishman In New York[/ame]

☭proletarian☭;2031860 said:

well

First, the question was not about homosexuals, it was about homosexuality.

God has said nothing different about homosexuals than he has said about heterosexuals. He was not wrong about homosexuality, it is sin, as He said.

God was not wrong about slavery, Just as with homosexuality, God did not initiate slavery.

God, in His awesome wisdom was willing to tell us how to deal with these things, rather than approve of them. He did not ever say slavery was right. What He did say, with wisdom, (somethingthat many people don't care to understand), is that we are to treat slaves as we do other people. In doing so, they become something other than slaves, and they basically can leave or become a part of the family or the the workforce. That is what happens to people who begin to treat people with love and respect, they don't make unfair demands upon them.

As far as homosexuality, God never said we need to treat them any differently from other people. We are to love them, according to God. However, we are not to engage in or condone homosexual behavior. In that kind of relationship, God's wisdom says we can deliver them from the sin. The same would be true of any sin.

There are no stats to support the statement that, "Most homosexuals are much better people than most conservative christians ". People who are not Christians perceive, based on words of others who are not Christians, and their own biases, that Christians don't love homosexuals. They are wrong. However, I cannot change anyone's opinion on that, I am sure.

I would hope that most homosexuals are good people, and I believe they are as good as anyone else. We are all sinners, and that does not make us bad people, just people who do things we should not do from time to time. However, lifestyle, meaning living to continue a particular sin, does keep us separated from a free communication or fellowship with God. (Christians and non-Christians alike.)

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;2031860 said:

First, the question was not about homosexuals, it was about homosexuality.

God has said nothing different about homosexuals than he has said about heterosexuals. He was not wrong about homosexuality, it is sin, as He said.

God was not wrong about slavery, Just as with homosexuality, God did not initiate slavery.

God, in His awesome wisdom was willing to tell us how to deal with these things, rather than approve of them. He did not ever say slavery was right. What He did say, with wisdom that mose people don't care to understand, is that we are to treat slaves as we do other people. In doing so, they become something other than slaves, and they basically can leave or become a part of the family or the the workforce. That is what happens to people who begin to treat people with love and respect, they don't make unfair demands upon them.

As far as homosexuality, Gos never said we need to treat them any differently from other people. We are to love them, according to God. However, we are not to engage in or condone homosexual behavior. In that kind of relationship, God's wisdom says we can deliver them from the sin. The same would be true of any sin.

There are no stats to support the statemenr that, "Most homosexuals are much better people than most conservative christians ". People who are not Christians perceive, based on words of others who are not Christians, and their own biases, that hristians don't love homosexuals. They are wrong. However, I cannot change your opinion on that, I am sure.

I would hope that most homosexuals are good people, and I believe they are. We are all sinners, and that does not make us bad people, just people who do things we chould not do from time to time. However, lifestyle, meaning living to continue a particular sin does keep us separated from a free communication or fellowship with God. (Christians and non-Christians alike.)

That's like saying, "It's not about black PEOPLE, it's about black SKIN".

The people who should be afraid are the gays. The people they should be afraid of are the Christians.

god-hates-fags-kids.jpg

8310.jpg

I grew up old school Apostolic. Ha! They used to just tell us to lay hands on em speak in tongues and drive the devil out of the homos. Don't know if it works. But Hell to each his own I guess.

So heterosexuality is a sin?

Fail.

'Be fruitful and multiply'.

:lol:

Fail. try cracking open the Torah/OT.
God, in His awesome wisdom was willing to tell us how to deal with these things, rather than approve of them

I can do better than your god.

How to deal with slavery: abolish it

How to deal with gays: worry about your own lives and stop thinking about a gay man's sex life- that you care so much probably means you're a closet fag anyway
. He did not ever say slavery was right.

So he commanded the Jews to do something that was wrong? Repeatedly?

The Seven Point Plan:

1. Begin a serious Bible study for your youth group on homosexuality, reading and discussing the Scriptures that pertain to this issue.

2. Repeat, and repeat again, and repeat again, that there is no evidence in Scripture or in science that homosexuality is inborn.

3. Put homosexuality in the broader context of sexual sin in general, showing how Scripture points to the weakness for sin all humans have especially as we stray from God’s created order and His teachings.

4. Make sure your youth know that no one is condemned forever through homosexual behavior or any other sin.

5.Also emphasize that Christians do not have to apologize for what the Bible says about homosexuality.

6. Teens need to have some idea about what homosexuals do, and how physically destructive and high risk this behavior often is. Pray about what amount of detail you feel is appropriate, but given the astonishingly low amount of useful information our kids get from schools and the media on the physical risks of homosexuality, some of this needs to be addressed.

7. Finally, we need to caution our kids against friendships with people practicing homosexual behavior, and with those who condone it, particularly those who call themselves Christians.

They forgot:

8. If the child engages in homosexual behavior, call them a faggot, and continue to call them a faggot until they cry. After this happens, make sure that you find every picture of them in the house and scrawl fag over their face. Cease referring to them by name and instead call them "Morgan Fagchild". and whenever they ask you a question, put your index fingers in your ears, close your eyes tightly, and continuously repeat "fag fag fag fag fag" until they have left the room crying. If you see them doing homework, walk by and subtly flip their homework onto the floor. Make them eat their dinner on their hands and knees on the floor without utensils. Continue these methods of homosexual disgrace daily, making sure that you never hit or spank your child, as homosexuals find this to be very arousing. When your child finally starts cutting themselves, you can be assured that your actions have been effective, as they begin to bleed out their homosexual sins.

When I read this response I can clearly see where the hate is. It is not by the Christians for homosexuals. It is by those who love gay sex and hate Christians only because they preach that is sin.

You people have the hate, not the Christians. You are the ones who are causing gay kids to feel guilty, unloved and to kill themselves. The blood is on you. God has made it plain that we are to love gay people even as we love ourselves. We are not to love sin in any form.

Get it straight, and your heart will be cleaner.

Uh huh "stay away from the homosexuals and all those who empathize with them".

Sounds like love to me, if this were opposite day.

Forum List

Back