A short history of slavery

Here is somebody white calling people savages.

LOL!
1630411536872.png

At least we gave you a job.

The requirements for an amendment to the constitution are two thirds of both houses of congress and four fifths of the states have to approve it. But you are tight presidents don’t have to sign them into law, but most have signed as “witnesses”. Well I guess I’ve made my mistake for this minute :-(
It happens

Not a conservative, just a race realist.
NO ONE but racist idiots EVER says things like "race realist" or uses terms like "purity" or "traitor" in relation to the bullshit notion of race. You and IM2 are the same.

NO ONE but racist idiots EVER says things like "race realist" or uses terms like "purity" or "traitor" in relation to the bullshit notion of race. You and IM2 are the same.
Hey...whoa...slow your roll paddy. I don't come at you like that. What's going on now? I am not a racist. I am a race realist. I believe that each race, or group of people present

certain positive and negative aspects to the greater culture and world. No one group, race, creed, is overall superior to any other. Real RACISTS believe that they are superior in all aspects.

Now read that, have a good cry, and think on it.

1. Kwasi Wiredu
  2. Marcien Towa
  3. Placide Tempels
  4. Theophile Obenga
  5. Aime Cesaire
  6. Fabien Eboussi-Boulaga

Oh! I see now...black philosophers. Gotcha...I am sure those rolled right off your tongue too. Big reader of those guys are ya piss eyes? I am sure.

NO ONE but racist idiots EVER says things like "race realist" or uses terms like "purity" or "traitor" in relation to the bullshit notion of race.
Relax. You're probably a mongrel anyway. That is why you are reacting so strongly. Mongrels usually do because they are trapped in two worlds.
Your Asian/Hispanic/black...whatever (who cares) side can have ya...candy ass.

Relax. You're probably a mongrel anyway. That is why you are reacting so strongly. Mongrels usually do because they are trapped in two worlds.
Your Asian/Hispanic/black...whatever (who cares) side can have ya...candy ass.
Most Americans are mongrels. For instance my heritage is Scots, Black Irish (meaning a non-Celtic Irishman), Swedish and Comanche Indian. That’s on the side of my family I know about. Given a couple of hundred years, the population of the Western Hemisphere will be a shade of tan. No more blacks, Latinos, Indians or whites, interbreeding conquers all.

Forum List

Back