A Simple Debate solution: DO BOTH OF THEM!

Trump wants a Fox hosted debate on Sept 4th. Kamala wants an ABC hosted debate on Sept 10th. So do both of them, what could be the objection to that? Given the lack of appearances by Kamala she owes the American people more visibility anyway IMO. Two debates a week apart on two different networks
LET'S GO!
Considering Trump's lawsuit against ABC and Stephanopoulos, I think he would be ill advised to go into enemy territory and supply them with ammo against him in the suit. His lawyers would never allow it.

Trump wants a Fox hosted debate on Sept 4th. Kamala wants an ABC hosted debate on Sept 10th. So do both of them, what could be the objection to that? Given the lack of appearances by Kamala she owes the American people more visibility anyway IMO. Two debates a week apart on two different networks
LET'S GO!

I wouldnt if I were Trump since he already did the CNN debate.

Harris has to play catch up after usurping Biden. Trump didn't tell her to do that so she already missed a debate.

I laugh at MAGA lunatics on here who criticize Harris for being unwilling to debate Trump on Fox when they're more than happy to give their orange buffoon messiah a pass on ducking out of the ABC square off.

LET'S GO!

Sorry Mike but I think both WILL happen. Kammy will go on NATIONAL NETWORK TV and introduce herself unchallenged, with a very positive message that will be a pack of lies. Then Trump will go on his cable news channel far fewer will see and gripe and bitch about Harris.

Trump is in REAL DANGER of losing this. It is his to lose. Harris has set herself up so that all she has to do is NOTHING or at least nothing bad, and she wins.

Trump and his people better pull it together fast. Right now, I see Vance as a liability and think he was a bad pick. He is an ex-Never-Trumper whose only appeal is to the deep south where Trump was already strongest and brings nothing to where Trump needs votes most, to the youth vote, minorities, especially women.

Considering Trump's lawsuit against ABC and Stephanopoulos, I think he would be ill advised to go into enemy territory and supply them with ammo against him in the suit. His lawyers would never allow it.

Not only would Trump going on ABC now obviate his lawsuit's merits, but I have to wonder the smarts of the lawsuit! A smarter campaign might have held off on the lawsuit first and gone onto the debate realizing it more important so he could face Harris and directly attack her record while the world sees, but the lawsuit has made that impossible now. He could have still sued later. I think the lawsuit was Trump's idea. Likewise, Trump lost the Stormy lawsuit (making him a convicted felon) because his legal team had a very flawed legal plan.

All Harris has to do now is simply refuse to follow him onto Fox and not only has Trump deprived himself of his best chance of discrediting her, but it weakens his campaign and makes him look like a follower putting her in the driver seat calling the shots. Worse, he will likely LOSE the ABC lawsuit anyway.

Trump will not appear in the second one. His word is just no good.

You're an idiot and an asshole. Trump always debates, but Trump will not be on ABC because of this stupid lawsuit he filed which apparently is more important to him than debating Harris, and besides, that debate was supposed to be with Biden.

Trump got played making some stupid moves and has likely hurt himself once again either getting bad advice from his campaign team or just being stupid. I've heard from legal experts that Trump has some people close around him that continually give him bad advise. Probably why he lost the Stormy Case too. He's been schooled by a junior varsity giggly schoolgirl tramp now. Bad move. But Trump has painted himself in the corner now that if he relents to going on ABC to debate Harris now instead, it puts HER in the position of calling the shots, looking like the winner and leader and being in charge over a former president. Shame on Trump. Bad move.

Still, you're an idiot and a-hole who never adds anything to any discussion. Off to IGNORE for you. Go bore someone else. Bye. :fingerscrossed: :fu:

I laugh at MAGA lunatics on here who criticize Harris for being unwilling to debate Trump on Fox when they're more than happy to give their orange buffoon messiah a pass on ducking out of the ABC square off.

Again, so that even you can understand: the ABC debate was scheduled with Biden. Harris has been booked for months on Fox. But Biden dropped out, and ABC slandered Trump. Trump understandably doesn't want to do ABC now as that would bring them viewers as well as hurt his lawsuit against ABC, so he is willing to go on Fox instead where Harris was supposed to be anyway.

Trump isn't avoiding Harris, it is Harris who is refusing to debate Trump. Shouldn't make any difference to her. Considering the slander lawsuit, if Harris was in any way reasonable and really wanted to debate Trump, all she needs to do is meet him on Fox.

My guess is that Harris never had any intention on debating anyone anywhere. Can you name the last time Harris really DEBATED anyone taking tough questions from anyone??? The DNC Primaries of 2019 where she got blasted and dropped out of the race unable to even get donations?

Probably not, I'm just saying it would be best to have both debates since Kamala has not been through the primary process and has said little to nothing since she was anointed the Democrat nominee.

So where is the GOP?

Not only has NO ONE voted for Harris in a primary, but she's not even constitutionally eligible to run because she is not a natural-born citizen. Now, she refuses to debate and will not even take questions from the Press.​
Kamala Harris, another foreigner running as a democrat with a murky, shadowy background who seems determined to skirt around convention, procedure and law to be the nation's top law enforcement officer thumbing her nose at America. And America takes it.​

Forum List

Back