A simple question for the Obama supporters

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Is there any lie or law broken that would make you say something if Obama or his administration did it?

We have the pathetic attempt to claim a crashed computer wiped out 2 years of Emails and not one of you has said a thing about it other then those defending this Administration.

Ohh and not just all emails BUT just those to outside agencies.

Is there any lie or law broken that would make you say something if Obama or his administration did it?

We have the pathetic attempt to claim a crashed computer wiped out 2 years of Emails and not one of you has said a thing about it other then those defending this Administration.

Are you working for Darrell Issa? Who gives a shit. Obamacare, Benghazi, and the IRS are all you deranged wingnuts can talk about. You've worn it out. WE DON"T GIVE A SHIT.

No. There is NO law that would make the Nazis turn against their messiah.

NOTHING. If this were a republican president, the pansy assed screams from the left for impeachment would be deafening. It's the half-breed. Whatever he does is fine. Screw the "law".

Obama supporters are truly cut from the Jim Jones cult mold.

In case you readers born after 1980 never heard of this........

James Warren "Jim" Jones (May 13, 1931 – November 18, 1978) was an American religious leader, and community organizer. Jones was the founder and the leader of the Peoples Temple, best known for the mass suicide in November 1978 of 909 of its members in Jonestown, Guyana, and the murder of five individuals at a nearby airstrip, including Congressman Leo Ryan. Over 300 children were murdered at Jonestown, almost all of them by cyanide poisoning.[2] Jones died from a gunshot wound to the head; to this day it is unknown whether his death was a suicide. One possibility is that his nurse shot him before shooting herself.
Jim Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I firmly believe that many of the Obama cultists will die before they ever admit to the Messiah's incompetence.
I mean really.. the agency that knows all keeps all financial records "just happens" to lose Lerner's emails?

I mean this is just another nail in the coffin of facts regarding the ineptitude of Obama, the people he's hired AND more importantly the AGENDA!

Remember this quote folks...
The Islamist extremist some are now calling the most dangerous man in the world had a few parting words to his captors
as he was released from the biggest U.S. detention camp in Iraq in 2009.
“He said, ‘I’ll see you guys in New York,’” recalls Army Col. Kenneth King, then the commanding officer of Camp Bucca.
ISIS Leader: ?See You in New York? - The Daily Beast

Mission-Accomplished-Obama.jpg

obama-meteor-failure.jpg

Goodnight all...

Obama supporters are truly cut from the Jim Jones cult mold.

In case you readers born after 1980 never heard of this........

James Warren "Jim" Jones (May 13, 1931 – November 18, 1978) was an American religious leader, and community organizer. Jones was the founder and the leader of the Peoples Temple, best known for the mass suicide in November 1978 of 909 of its members in Jonestown, Guyana, and the murder of five individuals at a nearby airstrip, including Congressman Leo Ryan. Over 300 children were murdered at Jonestown, almost all of them by cyanide poisoning.[2] Jones died from a gunshot wound to the head; to this day it is unknown whether his death was a suicide. One possibility is that his nurse shot him before shooting herself.
Jim Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I firmly believe that many of the Obama cultists will die before they ever admit to the Messiah's incompetence.
I mean really.. the agency that knows all keeps all financial records "just happens" to lose Lerner's emails?

I mean this is just another nail in the coffin of facts regarding the ineptitude of Obama, the people he's hired AND more importantly the AGENDA!

Remember this quote folks...
The Islamist extremist some are now calling the most dangerous man in the world had a few parting words to his captors
as he was released from the biggest U.S. detention camp in Iraq in 2009.
“He said, ‘I’ll see you guys in New York,’” recalls Army Col. Kenneth King, then the commanding officer of Camp Bucca.
ISIS Leader: ?See You in New York? - The Daily Beast

YUP and now Obama released 5 more of them without consulting congress.

Im sure they will join up with the ISIS as well. Thanks Obama, Im sure Reverend Wright
is proud of you.

Are you working for Darrell Issa? Who gives a shit. Obamacare, Benghazi, and the IRS are all you deranged wingnuts can talk about. You've worn it out. WE DON"T GIVE A SHIT.

Nice deflection, now answer the primary question, if you have the guts.

As we can plainly see, all that matters is the agenda. Rules and laws are for those who oppose the agenda. The left believes their agenda is more important.

You must've missed all the threads on the VA.

Or is that one fake too?

If Obama murdered someone on national television, they would still claim it's some fake scandal created by the RW.

I wouldn't expect them to openly post about it here. Some of them are so disappointed and discouraged, that they've even stopped posting altogether...I've spoken personally to a former prolific lib poster, and while he won't go so far to completely turn against Obama, he basically has the attitude that all politicians suck. They had such high hopes.

Evidence.

You need to provide objective, documented evidence of alleged wrongdoing – not the partisan lies, speculation, contrivances, and myths propagated by you and others on the right.

If Obama murdered someone on national television, they would still claim it's some fake scandal created by the RW.

And if Obama saved someone from being murdered on national TV you morons would say it was all staged. This is politics dummies and if this were a Republican president you guys would be deflecting just lke the libs are. Ten years ago it was the libs acting like dipshits saying Bush was ruining the country and now it's your turn. Same shit different President.

And if Obama saved someone from being murdered on national TV you morons would say it was all staged. This is politics dummies and if this were a Republican president you guys would be deflecting just lke the libs are. Ten years ago it was the libs acting like dipshits saying Bush was ruining the country and now it's your turn. Same shit different President.

Bullcorn. Bush didn't screw up my health care and lie about it. Bush didn't use the IRS to deny my rights. Bush didn't surrender Iraq.

Slu-r-r-r-r-r-r-rrrrrrrrrp!!! :lol::lol::lol:
Kool-Aid-Pitcher.jpg

Obama uses the government to suppress our rights. That is tyranny.

Please list what rights you have lost since Obama became President. O, and by the way if he truly is a tyrant like you say do you really think you would be able to post your thoughts and ideas on a message board without fear of a knock on the door in the middle of the night?

Forum List

Back