A simple question:

Modern democrats don't solve anything. They enable, kick that can down the proverbial road and enable and pander away like no tomorrow. Name ONE bloody thing Democrats have solved. Flood control? Urban violence? Inflation? Joblessness? The train wreck and Environmntal crisis in Ohio? Putin on the other hand...remind me, what did he do to America again?

Right wingnut christofascist loons
Pure cheese, answer the BLOODY question. It's not that hard. Putin didn't create false vaccine mask mandates. Putin didn't push for drag queens in kindergartens. Putin didn't pump out billions of $ and erode the American dollar. Biden did that. Democrats did that. Who is the biggest threat to America now?

Pure cheese, answer the BLOODY question. It's not that hard. Putin didn't create false vaccine mask mandates. Putin didn't push for drag queens in kindergartens. Putin didn't pump out billions of $ and erode the American dollar. Biden did that. Democrats did that. Who is the biggest threat to America now?

It's been Democrats at least as far back as when they removed JFK from office and replaced him with a war monger.

OP, you're an idiot.

Seriously.
SHH: Biden was a secret friend of a southern white supremist Democrat Robert Byrd and other white supremist. But I am an idiot? Biden and his 1988 campaign...he withdrew over his countless plagiarism or lies. Fact. Who is the idiot? I never voted for Biden, did you?

Last edited:
Putin and Russia kills LGBT people and we have NO rights. Of course putin and russia has done far more against me. Why not stand up against this evil shit? I am with Biden 100%. He is the single best president of the past 30 years because of this reality.

SHH: Biden was a secret friend of a southern white supremist Democrat Robert Byrd and other white supremist. But I am an idiot? Biden and his 1988 campaign...he withdrew over his countless plagiarism or lies. Fact.

Their friendship wasn't a secret.
All Southern Democrats are racist white Supremacists.
Here in The South, that is really the only difference between the 2 parties.
A Southern Democrat's policies are more conservative than a Yankee Republican's.
It's the white Supremacy that defines a Southern Democrat.

And yeah Biden ran and lost multiple times for multiple reasons.
They needed a coup so badly that Biden was really the only choice.

Last edited:
Putin and Russia kills LGBT people and we have NO rights. Of course putin and russia has done far more against me. Why not stand up against this evil shit? I am with Biden 100%. He is the single best president of the past 30 years because of this reality.

Russians and islamists do have that one right.

President Trump was literally the best friend that you had, yet you're too stupid to see it.

American gays are NOT an international issue, I can assure you less than 5% of the Americans that identify homosexuals are at risk from Putin.

SHH: Biden was a secret friend of a southern white supremist Democrat Robert Byrd and other white supremist. But I am an idiot? Biden and his 1988 campaign...he withdrew over his countless plagiarism or lies. Fact. Who is the idiot? I never voted for Biden, did you?
Byrd quit the KKK and became a good person.

Now, try doing the same.

American gays are NOT an international issue, I can assure you less than 5% of the Americans that identify homosexuals are at risk from Putin.

The only ones threatening American gays are the Woke Democrats who through gays
Aside for the shiny new Tranny model.

Forum List

Back