A sixth migrant child dies in Fed custody....

Parents fault. If you don't want you child to be at risk don't bring them to the scene of a crime.
Typical asshole Trumpette. Blame the victim.

The assholes are the Libtard shitheads that shed alligator tears over filthy ass illegal aliens but support the murdering of a million American children each year, on demand for the sake of convenience.

You know, assholes like you.
If only you could prove they were children.

Careful, Jesus can hear you making excuses for abortion......

We should run ads in all the shit-hole countries.
Stay away or Trump will kill your children.
Maybe you could do the voice overs for the TV spots?
They are only shit hole countries because the US made them that way.

Let's keep them in their shitholes.
Evil in the Republican party is on full display. They make them shit hole countries, tell us to keep them in their shit hole countries, then they show up to church on Sunday and call themselves Christians. You have to give it to the Right. They wrote the book on evil, and used the church to do it.

I agree, the Christian thing to do is to build a nice solid wall.
For the children!!
And Christ was all about a wall wasn't he? Lol! You have to be one sick devil to label Christ that way.

would your version of "Christ" oppose a border wall? His tossing of
DA MONEY CHANGERS was an attempt to bar foreign influences
from the temple courtyard (the foreign influences being a roman/Sadducee collusion) remember?

Trump's immigrant concentration internment camps are getting bad names.
They'll start treating them as slaves soon. We are going back centuries with Trump.

you are delerious
I don't get it why parent(s) put the child in danger in the first place by bringing the kid(s) here when they KNOW what will happen. Its not our fault. Blame the parent that brought them.

Desperation....trying to get a better life style for their children....only to face trump and Atilla Miller...

So if someone shows up with their kids they should be granted Instant citizenship, is that what your saying? Mean Old Trump is trying to keep them out....... even though we have had immigration laws for years. People all over the world are in crisis, so If you want we can let in half the population of India no questions asked and you'd probably feel good about it for 15 minutes. If people want asylum they need to go through legal process. It's not quite the same to have a raft full of Cubans wash up on the beach as it is to have so many people flooding the border you can hardly take care of them or try to verify who they are and are forced to just let them through.
Do you really, really, really, want to solve the problem? If you really, really, did, you would recognize and do something about the real problem. So, will you stop this; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/? Will you? Will you recognize the source of the problem and do something about it? So far, no one has. We have created a refugee crisis in Central, and some parts of SA.

Well, that is mostly a deep state problem not a Republican or Democrat problem.... though I did do my part in voting against the candidate who was instrumental in interfering in foreign elections in places Like Haiti and Israel. That was sort of a Democrat thing.
As far a covert actions that the CIA is doing, what is it that you would like me to do to stop them?

I am intrigued ----who is "THE CANDIDATE" who interfered in HAITI and
ISRAEL? just a guess-----al gore?
IF, in your wildest of imaginations you were suggesting that Democrats were immune in this takeover through the decades, you would be sadly mistaken. I wish it were true. At least some Democrats understand what happened, and are not doubling down bloviating about blaming the victims. Were they apart of it? Hell yes, and deserve the same blame. But today, they do not, because you don't hear and read about them going on spear fishing expeditions looking for the refugees heads. Now we have these Right wing head hunters out to kill them if necessary, for a problem we started. How damn evil is that?

Parents fault. If you don't want you child to be at risk don't bring them to the scene of a crime.

The assholes are the Libtard shitheads that shed alligator tears over filthy ass illegal aliens but support the murdering of a million American children each year, on demand for the sake of convenience.

Yea, and I'll bet he's scratching his head trying to figure out how the fetus immediately became a child?

Yea, and I'll bet he's scratching his head trying to figure out how the fetus immediately became a child?

I know....is it a frog...a dog....a butterfly?

What could it be?

They are only shit hole countries because the US made them that way.

Evil in the Republican party is on full display. They make them shit hole countries, tell us to keep them in their shit hole countries, then they show up to church on Sunday and call themselves Christians. You have to give it to the Right. They wrote the book on evil, and used the church to do it.

For the children!!
And Christ was all about a wall wasn't he? Lol! You have to be one sick devil to label Christ that way.

from the temple courtyard (the foreign influences being a roman/Sadducee collusion) remember?
If they put up a wall, how in the heck is Jesus going to know if they took the bribe or not? To do the right thing doesn't require a wall.

Trump's immigrant concentration internment camps are getting bad names.
They'll start treating them as slaves soon. We are going back centuries with Trump.

you are delerious
I don't get it why parent(s) put the child in danger in the first place by bringing the kid(s) here when they KNOW what will happen. Its not our fault. Blame the parent that brought them.

Desperation....trying to get a better life style for their children....only to face trump and Atilla Miller...

So if someone shows up with their kids they should be granted Instant citizenship, is that what your saying? Mean Old Trump is trying to keep them out....... even though we have had immigration laws for years. People all over the world are in crisis, so If you want we can let in half the population of India no questions asked and you'd probably feel good about it for 15 minutes. If people want asylum they need to go through legal process. It's not quite the same to have a raft full of Cubans wash up on the beach as it is to have so many people flooding the border you can hardly take care of them or try to verify who they are and are forced to just let them through.
Do you really, really, really, want to solve the problem? If you really, really, did, you would recognize and do something about the real problem. So, will you stop this; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/? Will you? Will you recognize the source of the problem and do something about it? So far, no one has. We have created a refugee crisis in Central, and some parts of SA.

Well, that is mostly a deep state problem not a Republican or Democrat problem.... though I did do my part in voting against the candidate who was instrumental in interfering in foreign elections in places Like Haiti and Israel. That was sort of a Democrat thing.
As far a covert actions that the CIA is doing, what is it that you would like me to do to stop them?

I am intrigued ----who is "THE CANDIDATE" who interfered in HAITI and
ISRAEL? just a guess-----al gore?

My mistake , Hillary wasn't Sec of State when we interfered with Israeli elections. But she was involved in enough with The Obama administration on other instances.

Perhaps the Republicans are guilty as well going back.. which is what made trump a little different being a political outsider.
Clinton E-Mails Point to US Intervention in 2010 Haiti Elections | Haiti: Relief and Reconstruction Watch | CEPR

Obama’s Meddling in Foreign Elections: Six Examples | The American Spectator | Politics is too important to be taken seriously.

What could it be?
Thanks! The fact that you need to ask the questions, cements the argument. You were very helpful. We don't know. See how easy the abortion issue is?

For the children!!

If they put up a wall, how in the heck is Jesus going to know if they took the bribe or not? To do the right thing doesn't require a wall.

if who took what bribe?

trump campaign slogan 2020

WE CAGE EM.....THEN WE KILL EM!

One less dark skin to deal with...right?

What could it be?
Thanks! The fact that you need to ask the questions, cements the argument. You were very helpful. We don't know. See how easy the abortion issue is?

Thanks! The fact that you need to ask the questions, cements the argument.

You're welcome!

So, what are the odds that the aborted babies have human DNA?

50/50? More? Less?

Give me your best guess.

Good. I'm happy when third-world savages die. They are nothing but a hate-filled, retard parasite on America and the less third-world protohumans who exist, the better.

Why don't you believe in Evolution?
Smart people immigrate legally.
They never left illegally. We took over their countries illegally, and turned the place into one big refugee camp; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/
Democrats are evil
At least Democrats recognize evil. The fake Republican Christian Right has been conveniently working and promoting Satin for decades. Our Geo-political mess we started proves it.
everyone gets it, Democrats expelled real Christians from their Party about 50 years ago
A real Christian isn't a Republican monster, who steals from other countries, creates a refugee crisis, then blames the refugees. These are the sickos of the world and the cowards who call themselves Christians. They're a devil's wet dream.
What did they steal?

They never left illegally. We took over their countries illegally, and turned the place into one big refugee camp; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/
Democrats are evil
At least Democrats recognize evil. The fake Republican Christian Right has been conveniently working and promoting Satin for decades. Our Geo-political mess we started proves it.
everyone gets it, Democrats expelled real Christians from their Party about 50 years ago
A real Christian isn't a Republican monster, who steals from other countries, creates a refugee crisis, then blames the refugees. These are the sickos of the world and the cowards who call themselves Christians. They're a devil's wet dream.
What did they steal?
The link tells us all about it. Do you know how to read?

Forum List

Back