A sixth migrant child dies in Fed custody....

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....
How sad that the losers think it’s funny that children are dying because if what their corrupt orange bigot is doing.

Then they’ll tell you they’re “pro life”. What jokes they are.

What did Trump do to cause the death of the girl in the OP?
Be specific.
When a child is sick, vomiting and running a fever, you call real medical personnel. You don't throw them on a bus for a long ride to a detention center assuming they will be ok.
------------------------------------------- Floppers thinking is good example of what you REALAmericans have to deal with as you lose the USA and its WESTERN Ways to invaders and other fureigners . [thanks for your example Flopper !!

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....
How sad that the losers think it’s funny that children are dying because if what their corrupt orange bigot is doing.

Be specific.
When a child is sick, vomiting and running a fever, you call real medical personnel. You don't throw them on a bus for a long ride to a detention center assuming they will be ok.
We need you and many more to go over to China and help the sweat shop laborers making products for you cheaply who are sick or have family issues. You have concern for the wrong people. With them you won't survive. With the Chinese until we get enough manufacturing back and other jobs, you can.

Trump and his administration is responsible for those taken into custody.
Trump is not responsible for the condition these kids come to the US in. That you assume this child was sick, vomiting, running a temperature, etc. shows you aren't exactly taking a neutral dispassionate position here.
There is no telling what other diseases this child may have had...these people are bringing all sorts of unusual and
rare sorts of illnesses into the US with them.
Any time you take kids into custody, you assume responsibility for their well being. Trump and his people were aware that they were dealing with poor families, exhausted, often sick, and having no medical care. The guards were aware that the child was sick and they just ignored the problem and put her on the bus for a long bus ride. She became sicker on the bus and guards did nothing. At the facility, agents tried to revive her and called for an emergency air lift, something that should have been done before they put her on the bus. The child had a temperature of over than 105 degrees.

The goverment report of findings suggest that the child's chances of surviving would have been improved with earlier medical intervention. As we have come to expect, the administration covered up the child's death for 8 mouth.

Be specific.
------------------------------------------- Floppers thinking is good example of what you REALAmericans have to deal with as you lose the USA and its WESTERN Ways to invaders and other fureigners . [thanks for your example Flopper !!
Now, 10 year old sick children are invaders.

of course they are as they are meant to draw sympathy because they are widdle kids . There are millions just like her in her homelands . My concern is for American widdle children rather than invader children Flopper .

she shoulda stayed from where she came from Flopper !!
She was 10 years old. She was brought by her father, knowing she could get the care she need in the US. He was wrong. At least in Guatemala, they would not be among people that hated them.

'rip' , prayers sent but looks like the slackard 'father' was wrong eh Flopper .

This is disgusting.

Trump and Miller probably high five when they hear another child dies.

You want to try and punish illegal adults - okay. Not cool - but I can live with it.

But a child?

Only a fucking maggot would do this to children.

I would spit on Trump and bash Miller’s face in if I could get at them.

as i first said , story is to get some sympathy . Right now the 'father' is figuring out how to spend his new found money . Bad heart at 10 , little girl has probably had a bad heart ALL her life Flopper .

This is disgusting.

You want to try and punish illegal adults - okay. Not cool - but I can live with it.

But a child?

-------------------------------- you just sound silly and effeminate when you get all pizzy and mad McRocket .

Be specific.

Invaders are invaders, even the sickly ones.

probably was expensive American taxpayer provided and coerced help but it wasn't good enough Flopper .

Be specific.

Trump driving the bus?
Trump and his administration is responsible for those taken into custody.

trump has never had admistration....
He has a Regime...

Be specific.

Especially if they are not white.

This is disgusting.

But a child?

Separating children from their parents was bad enough....now kids are dying in their custody.

Miller is a 21st century Adolph...trump is an incompetent.

This is disgusting.

But a child?

And trump ass kissers think this is funny...

This is disgusting.

But a child?

And trump ass kissers think this is funny...

Nah. We think your twat whining is funny.

Forum List

Back