A sixth migrant child dies in Fed custody....

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

This is disgusting.

Trump and Miller probably high five when they hear another child dies.

You want to try and punish illegal adults - okay. Not cool - but I can live with it.

But a child?

Only a fucking maggot would do this to children.

I would spit on Trump and bash Miller’s face in if I could get at them.

And trump ass kissers think this is funny...

Libtards need some coming sense. You are definitely lacking. Blame the parents for taking there very sick daughter on sober 500 mile hike. They did the surgery and transported her two more times after surgery. She had a fatal heart condition. Your too stupid and blind to see the facts. 6 kids died after long journeys out of how many that are just fine. So 1% of the kids didn’t make it. Blame the parents for neglect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

This is disgusting.

You want to try and punish illegal adults - okay. Not cool - but I can live with it.

But a child?

Libtards need some coming sense. You are definitely lacking. Blame the parents for taking there very sick daughter on sober 500 mile hike. They did the surgery and transported her two more times after surgery. She had a fatal heart condition. Your too stupid and blind to see the facts. 6 kids died after long journeys out of how many that are just fine. So 1% of the kids didn’t make it. Blame the parents for neglect.

Why blame the parents as long as theres a Republican president available?

Any time you take kids into custody, you assume responsibility for their well being. Trump and his people were aware that they were dealing with poor families, exhausted, often sick, and having no medical care. The guards were aware that the child was sick and they just ignored the problem and put her on the bus for a long bus ride. She became sicker on the bus and guards did nothing. At the facility, agents tried to revive her and called for an emergency air lift, something that should have been done before they put her on the bus. The child had a temperature of over than 105 degrees.

The goverment report of findings suggest that the child's chances of surviving would have been improved with earlier medical intervention. As we have come to expect, the administration covered up the child's death for 8 mouth.
"In a statement, Weber said the 10-year-old girl entered the office's care in San Antonio in March 2018. She had a history of congenital heart defects.
He said the child had surgery complications that left her in a comatose state. She was transported to a nursing facility in Phoenix and later transported to Children's Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska, where she died due to fever and respiratory distress on September 29, according to Weber
" CNN

History of congenital heart defects....surgery complications...comatose state....transported to Children's hospital in Omaha after being in a nursing facility in Phoenix.

What in any of that shows a lack of care for a girl who was in a profoundly compromised state of health before she ever got to our border? What sort of care did she get before she ever got here? Did she walk here from Central America?

Unless you have something that proves US officials simply ignored this child and did nothing for her then you should probably shut your mouth and stop with your inflammatory invective.
Milking her death for political points is about as low and cowardly as it gets.

This is disgusting.

But a child?

Yeah. That’s true. Liberals blame him for everything.

Any time you take kids into custody, you assume responsibility for their well being. Trump and his people were aware that they were dealing with poor families, exhausted, often sick, and having no medical care. The guards were aware that the child was sick and they just ignored the problem and put her on the bus for a long bus ride. She became sicker on the bus and guards did nothing. At the facility, agents tried to revive her and called for an emergency air lift, something that should have been done before they put her on the bus. The child had a temperature of over than 105 degrees.

The goverment report of findings suggest that the child's chances of surviving would have been improved with earlier medical intervention. As we have come to expect, the administration covered up the child's death for 8 mouth.
"In a statement, Weber said the 10-year-old girl entered the office's care in San Antonio in March 2018. She had a history of congenital heart defects.
He said the child had surgery complications that left her in a comatose state. She was transported to a nursing facility in Phoenix and later transported to Children's Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska, where she died due to fever and respiratory distress on September 29, according to Weber
" CNN

History of congenital heart defects....surgery complications...comatose state....transported to Children's hospital in Omaha after being in a nursing facility in Phoenix.

What in any of that shows a lack of care for a girl who was in a profoundly compromised state of health before she ever got to our border? What sort of care did she get before she ever got here? Did she walk here from Central America?

Unless you have something that proves US officials simply ignored this child and did nothing for her then you should probably shut your mouth and stop with your inflammatory invective.

Amen.

This is disgusting.

But a child?

That sick orange bast*rd is slowly turning this country into a world shame....GW Bush was a delight compared to Demented Donald and Adolph Miller....

This is disgusting.

But a child?

Nah. We think your twat whining is funny.

Do you party like trump when brown kids die?

" CNN

Amen.

The trump Regime withheld the death for eight months....a Nazilike ploy

This is disgusting.

But a child?

You're lying.

We prefer it when they stay home.

How f_ing desperate do you think these people are to find a better life for their families...that they pick up and leave their homes? And your demented so called president now wants to cut aid to the central American countries they are coming from.

HOW STUPID CAN ONE, SO CALLED, MAN BE?

This is disgusting.

But a child?

That sick orange bast*rd is slowly turning this country into a world shame....GW Bush was a delight compared to Demented Donald and Adolph Miller....

Don’t forget Obama and the Clintons to your list.

How f_ing desperate do you think these people are to find a better life for their families...that they pick up and leave their homes? And your demented so called president now wants to cut aid to the central American countries they are coming from.

The aid is given so these parasites won't have to come to this country looking for handouts like feral dogs.
If these people are coming anyway then fck the aid.

This is disgusting.

But a child?

You're lying.

DO YOU PARTY? Do you break out the champaign? Do YOU stick pens in brown baby dolls?

Bye....asshole.....you are ignored forever..

" CNN

Amen.

The trump Regime withheld the death for eight months....a Nazilike ploy

I’m sure it was him. You’ll blame him for a drought. Typical libtards mentality.

From the OP's link...."She had a history of congenital heart defects." Sad but nobody's fault.

We prefer it when they stay home.

How f_ing desperate do you think these people are to find a better life for their families...

Desperation.....not grounds for asylum.
Build the wall.
Deport 20 million illegals.

This is disgusting.

But a child?

You're lying.

DO YOU PARTY? Do you break out the champaign? Do YOU stick pens in brown baby dolls?

Bye....asshole.....you are ignored forever..

Lying twat whines what?

Forum List

Back