A small trip to the grocery...a large aggravation.

This authoritarian crap is what is wrong with the US. You bitch and complain about liberals wanting to establish how we live our lives, and then have the audacity to try and do JUST THAT, when it suits your own beliefs.

You fake ass conservatives have no fucking clue about freedom, and are what's ruining it for the right.
The shit needs to be regulated. Somebody on food stamps wants to buy a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper, fine. Buying 4 cases is ridiculous. They want to buy a bag o' pork rinds, fine. Buying 5 is fucking ridiculous. After all, we the taxpayers are going to foot the bill for their idiotic habits. It's we who contribute to society who will be paying for their crappy health. If those on food stamps have kids, and they are stupid enough to fill their kids with that crap, then it should be regulated......Also, make those people get off their asses and earn those food stamps and welfare. Enough of this BS where they just sit around on their asses doing nothing but stuffing their faces with crap while they wait for the FS card to reload, and that monthly check arrives. If they are able bodied, put their asses to work!

You sound so.....LIBERAL

Who else would interfere in the personal choices of what someone would want to eat?

This authoritarian crap is what is wrong with the US. You bitch and complain about liberals wanting to establish how we live our lives, and then have the audacity to try and do JUST THAT, when it suits your own beliefs.

You fake ass conservatives have no fucking clue about freedom, and are what's ruining it for the right.
The shit needs to be regulated. Somebody on food stamps wants to buy a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper, fine. Buying 4 cases is ridiculous. They want to buy a bag o' pork rinds, fine. Buying 5 is fucking ridiculous. After all, we the taxpayers are going to foot the bill for their idiotic habits. It's we who contribute to society who will be paying for their crappy health. If those on food stamps have kids, and they are stupid enough to fill their kids with that crap, then it should be regulated......Also, make those people get off their asses and earn those food stamps and welfare. Enough of this BS where they just sit around on their asses doing nothing but stuffing their faces with crap while they wait for the FS card to reload, and that monthly check arrives. If they are able bodied, put their asses to work!

Fuck yeah bubba, make em join the goddamn military!!!
No dumbass, make 'em go pick up trash in their community's. Make 'em go scrub the toilets at their local parks restrooms. There are plenty of jobs they can do. Just because YOU aren't willing to to do 'em. you should be made to do 'em whether you like it or not. If YOU refuse, then you're shit out o' luck!....No more free rides on YOUR fellow americans taxpaying dimes!

Controlling people's lives for a perceived greater good is about as leftist as it gets, regardless of the situation.

I'll go as far as agreeing that people receiving assistance should be proving that they're attempting to obtain some kind of employment for income.

There should be a means to an end with food stamps. It should be a bridge to an eventual better financial position for someone, not a lifestyle.

You make so many assumptions about shit, a lot of which you clearly have no idea about.

Seriously dude, you parrot the typical Republican campaign season talking points like you've got a manual in front of you.

You're a fake ass conservative and I'm ashamed to have you on my side of the aisle. Go drop some bombs on someone who isn't western enough and shut the fuck up :rolleyes:
Come shut me up......It ain't happenin'.....Look, you're a Paullette. I take your view with a grain o' salt.....I laugh at it, just like I laugh at that My Favorite Martian lookin' motherfucker, Ron Paul!

Just because you're one of those collecting free shit off the taxpayers backs every month, don't think your opinion will EVER change mine....I'm sick of the BS.

You make so many assumptions about shit, a lot of which you clearly have no idea about.

Seriously dude, you parrot the typical Republican campaign season talking points like you've got a manual in front of you.

You're a fake ass conservative and I'm ashamed to have you on my side of the aisle. Go drop some bombs on someone who isn't western enough and shut the fuck up :rolleyes:
Come shut me up......It ain't happenin'.....Look, you're a Paullette. I take your view with a grain o' salt.....I laugh at it, just like I laugh at that My Favorite Martian lookin' motherfucker, Ron Paul!

Just because you're one of those collecting free shit off the taxpayers backs every month, don't think your opinion will EVER change mine....I'm sick of the BS.

Ok Cleetus! :thup:

So because someone is less fortunate financially and needs the assistance to be able to obtain food, they should have limited freedom in what they eat?

The regulation should go no further than merely making sure it is only FOOD being bought, and nothing more. Why in the fucking world you would care what someone decides to obtain and eat with their food money is beyond me.

You want to instill your own will on them; Decide for them how they should live their life because they happen to not make enough money to afford adequate groceries.

That's some fucking authoritarian bullshit right there.

No that is your incapable brain unable to correctly process information.
No one in this thread that I have saw, most certainly not me, has ever stated once that they should only be able to eat certain foods or prohibited from buying whatever the heck they want....with THEIR OWN MONEY.
In case you haven't noticed our nation is bankrupt by any definition. Cutting waste is not only reasonable - but should be mandated. And cutting free soda pop for 100,000's of people is not unreasonable.
If you cut junk food out of what's allowed, they will still use their alloted funds to buy food. The same amount of money is still being spent.

But you'll just feel better about yourself because you dictated what they could and couldn't eat, and somehow feel like a winner because now they're eating healthier. Not because they WANT to, but because you MADE them.

I've never once donated money to something, and added caveats to it. I simply gave my money and felt good knowing that it would be used to help someone.

I don't care if Katrina victims, for instance, used their donated money to buy skittles or heads of broccoli. If they satisfied their hunger, then :thup:

Who really cares in the end, as long as they don't starve to death? Your idea of what's good for you may not be someone else's idea of what's good for them. Just a poor diet ALONE is not necessarily any kind of huge health risk in and of itself.

Holy...:cuckoo:
If you cut the junk food out you can reduce the amount of food stamps.

Another thing that's possible, this junk food could have been the birthday present for her kid. Who knows. It just seems arrogant to pass negative judgment on her based on assumptions from witnessing a few minutes of her life at a grocery store.

So the government should be buying party supplies for birthday parties?
Is that your position?

Another thing that's possible, this junk food could have been the birthday present for her kid. Who knows. It just seems arrogant to pass negative judgment on her based on assumptions from witnessing a few minutes of her life at a grocery store.

He had every item she bought memorized AND her method of payment. He knows her entire story, what the heck is wrong with you? The OP knows ALL!

:lol:

No that is your incapable brain unable to correctly process information.
No one in this thread that I have saw, most certainly not me, has ever stated once that they should only be able to eat certain foods or prohibited from buying whatever the heck they want....with THEIR OWN MONEY.
In case you haven't noticed our nation is bankrupt by any definition. Cutting waste is not only reasonable - but should be mandated. And cutting free soda pop for 100,000's of people is not unreasonable.
If you cut junk food out of what's allowed, they will still use their alloted funds to buy food. The same amount of money is still being spent.

But you'll just feel better about yourself because you dictated what they could and couldn't eat, and somehow feel like a winner because now they're eating healthier. Not because they WANT to, but because you MADE them.

I've never once donated money to something, and added caveats to it. I simply gave my money and felt good knowing that it would be used to help someone.

I don't care if Katrina victims, for instance, used their donated money to buy skittles or heads of broccoli. If they satisfied their hunger, then :thup:

Who really cares in the end, as long as they don't starve to death? Your idea of what's good for you may not be someone else's idea of what's good for them. Just a poor diet ALONE is not necessarily any kind of huge health risk in and of itself.

REALLY???

You REALLY think that the amount allotted is based on assisting them in obtaining junk foods?

The amount they get is the amount they get. What don't you understand about that? What's the difference in allotting $250 and they buy candy, or they buy rice and vegetables?

It's still $250.

So now you're cutting out the junk foods, and ALSO taking a portion of their benefit away? I don't follow your logic.

REALLY???

You REALLY think that the amount allotted is based on assisting them in obtaining junk foods?

The amount they get is the amount they get. What don't you understand about that? What's the difference in allotting $250 and they buy candy, or they buy rice and vegetables?

It's still $250.

So now you're cutting out the junk foods, and ALSO taking a portion of their benefit away? I don't follow your logic.

Of course you don't

Is that your position?
Reading is fundamental, Iam. Where did Eggy mention anything about a party?

And, of course, you miss the point - YOU made baseless assumptions about the situation.

True story. :thup:

Congrats Homer, you just won!

View attachment 11507

REALLY???

It's still $250.

Of course you don't
Yeah, because you're being a fucking moron and making no sense.

REALLY???

It's still $250.

Of course you don't

It really isn't about the money kid.
A family of four only gets like $60 a week in food stamps...buying 4 cases of pop with it is unbelievably stupid and irresponsible. So I vote we remove that stupidity from the equation.
So shoot me.

Of course you don't

A family of four only gets like $60 a week in food stamps...buying 4 cases of pop with it is unbelievably stupid and irresponsible. So I vote we remove that stupidity from the equation.
So shoot me.

But they all appear to still be alive and over nourished........how does that happen?

Of course you don't

So shoot me.
And all who get foodstamps have children, eh?

Yeah, you're a fucking moron. You overreacted - as usual, vomited it up in an OP, and now try to backpeddle out of it (lamely, I might add) after your authoritarian nature is revealed.

So shoot me.
And all who get foodstamps have children, eh?

Yeah, you're a fucking moron. You overreacted - as usual, vomited it up in an OP, and now try to backpeddle out of it (lamely, I might add) after your authoritarian nature is revealed.

Do you have anything else to do but follow me around like a little 8 year old brat?

Attachments

• $brat.jpg
    $brat.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 68
Of course you don't

So shoot me.

In NJ that family would get more than $500 a month. Plenty of money to adequately stock the house with groceries. While it's an insane amount of money to just hand out, it leaves no justification for bitching about a couple cases of fucking soda.

Is that your position?
Reading comprehension fail. I typed "the birthday gift", not party supplies. There's a distinction. Either way it's beside the point.

And my point is that you're being completely fucking arrogant here and jumping to conclusions about this woman. Maybe she usually does buy economical and healthy food on her stamps, but just this one time she got her kid a gift of junk food. Or maybe she really is a welfare queen in-training and goes home to a plasma TV and car with chrome wheels. Again, who knows.

So next time something like this happens at a grocery store, instead of waiting to post your opinion on the internet, you should tell that person on food stamps how you really feel about their purchases and dietary habits. That way you can look like a tool in the real world too. :thup:

So shoot me.

In NJ that family would get more than $500 a month. Plenty of money to adequately stock the house with groceries. While it's an insane amount of money to just hand out, it leaves no justification for bitching about a couple cases of fucking soda.

says you...plenty feel otherwise...I imagine most of them actually pay taxes into the system.

Forum List

Back