A Snitching Epidemic: Residents Tattle on Businesses, Neighbors Not Following Coronavirus Shutdown Orders

Brownshirts gonna brownshirt.

Snitches are emerging as enthusiastic allies as cities, states and countries work to enforce directives meant to limit person-to-person contact amid the virus pandemic that has claimed tens of thousands of lives worldwide. They’re phoning police and municipal hotlines, complaining to elected officials and shaming perceived scofflaws on social media.

Naugatuck, Connecticut, resident Gwen Becker said she was “mortified” when she drove by a golf course and saw a crowd gathered around a food truck and eating at tables together. So she took a video that her friend posted on Facebook — prompting the mayor to shut down the course. “I was angry and upset, and I threw some f-bombs,” said Becker, 54. “You’re not going to consider that what you’re doing could kill somebody?”

Continued - A Snitching Epidemic: Residents Tattle on Businesses, Neighbors Not Following Coronavirus Shutdown Orders
snitch.jpg

Bunch of kids that got picked on in gym class now get to play Sherriff and they ain't gonna miss their moment.

Their asses are so puckered with this shit I'm utterly shocked at the volume of toilet paper sales....

Forum List

Back