A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

Yeah, the MMA is not what I would consider leftist.

As far as being fair or not, I'm not sure. Both fighters have to agree to fight each other and I haven't found anything where the cis gendered fighter need this fight. So, if she chose to and wanted to fight that to me would seem to be the fairest way of putting it.

As far as studies go about unfair advantages they seem to only span a year after beginning hormone replacement and not much further in my brief search. This fighter has been on hormones for at least 5 years and I think probably longer.

So, I don't know what if any advantages she has and that's a valid topic for debate. This thread obviously ain't that.

From a purely subjective view, I would be afraid of hitting a woman as hard as I would hit a man on a football field. Unless of course she was able to ring my bell........then I'd still have to think about it.

Maybe I need to see a woman choke her out?

Here is how you handle the issue. It's simple. If you are a biological male you have to fight biological males and compete with biological males.

The only other fair thing to do is create Trans Sports Freak Leagues where only Trans Freaks can get Freaky with other Trans Freaks.
Leftists don’t want that. They must change normal thinking.

From a purely subjective view, I would be afraid of hitting a woman as hard as I would hit a man on a football field. Unless of course she was able to ring my bell........then I'd still have to think about it.

Maybe I need to see a woman choke her out?
I wouldn't want to hit a woman at all.

I was reading an article that had a couple of quotes by Provost (the opponent) and she seems to be into trans rights and at least partially why she agreed to the fight.

If McLaughlin is stronger than her – one of the major arguments that detractors have against trans athletes – Provost said she is not concerned.
“I train with men that are stronger than me all of the time,” said the 35-year-old Provost, a school teacher in the Paris suburbs. “It doesn’t bother me at all. We need to show that MMA is an inclusive sport.”
McLaughlin has completed all medical requirements, including hormone-level testing, prior to the bout. She doesn’t have lofty expectations of taking the sport by storm, but she does have a goal.

Watching the video Provost held her own, she didn't get the shit kicked out of her and made more than a few good contacts with Alana (trans fighter).

So, she agreed to the fight, she appears to support the cause she already trains with men who are full not taking female hormones, so why not? I don't know how fair the fight actually is but the MMA is not a half bad sandbox to figure it out. Or not, not really a big deal either way.

Again, not sure why you are worked up about this...

Frankly, I'm kind of horrified there is a "sport" where women beat each other up, it doesn't suddenly become worse because one of them used to be a man.

They are easily triggered by anything involving transgenders even though none of their daughters has ever competed with one.

Strong likelihood they never encountered a trans male in a ladies bathroom or locker room either.

I wouldn't want to hit a woman at all.

I was reading an article that had a couple of quotes by Provost (the opponent) and she seems to be into trans rights and at least partially why she agreed to the fight.

Watching the video Provost held her own, she didn't get the shit kicked out of her and made more than a few good contacts with Alana (trans fighter).

So, she agreed to the fight, she appears to support the cause she already trains with men who are full not taking female hormones, so why not? I don't know how fair the fight actually is but the MMA is not a half bad sandbox to figure it out. Or not, not really a big deal either way.
Thread.

Transgender MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match​

Matthew Miller
Sun, September 12, 2021, 6:55 PM

Transgender mixed martial arts fighter Alana McLaughlin, a biological male, defeated her opponent via rear-naked choke in a Friday debut fight.

McLaughlin, 38, began transitioning in 2010 after leaving the U.S. Army Special Forces, Outsports.com reported. The transgender fighter beat Celine Provost, a biological female, 3 minutes and 32 seconds into the second round. McLaughlin began training in the sport a year ago and was cleared to compete against women by the Florida State Boxing Commission after a hormone level test.

Someone tell this yahoo writer that HE isn't woke enough. Biological female? Oooooops, the left don't believe in that. When that dude claimed he is a woman, well he is officially a she.

According to the left.

I mean it is all ridiculous and there is no such thing as transgender and no, this man will never be a menstruating person. Nope.

No ovaries, nothing. Nothing. Will never be a woman.

I used to laugh about all of this, but I no longer laugh about it.
I LOVE IT!!!

Let these tranny psychos SHIT ALL OVER women's sports to the point of extinction.

MORE PLEASE!!!

I hope this dude BEATS THE FUCK out of all his competition to the point of facial disfigurement and it is so destructive to this sport that ALL women's sports are ruined FOREVER!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Let these tranny psychos SHIT ALL OVER women's sports to the point of extinction.

MORE PLEASE!!!

I hope this dude BEATS THE FUCK out of all his competition to the point of facial disfigurement and it is so destructive to this sport that ALL women's sports are ruined FOREVER!!!
Yep, whenever sexuality or gender is the topic you can always rely on the incels to out themselves.

Agreed, but she's a trained professional, and made a calculated choice which has greatly benefitted her.

Looks like a win all around.
It wont be a win when a guy gives a girl brain damage. You fucking idiots have no concept of future repercussions. Do you honestly believe this wont backfire someday with permanent injury or death? Do you have any idea how god damn stupid you people are going to look when that happens? You will of course change your opinion at that point, but it will be too late.

Why was this topic moved to sports when it is clearly a political topic? There are many examples of politicians using it as a platform.

Yes.

There are numerous variables; she could have easily turned this fight down, but CHOSE not to do so, and has greatly benefitted.

See above.

Assumes facts which are not known; see above.

Provost's body, Provost's choice.
Unless it comes to whether she is vaccinated, right? Again, you really don't know much about the sport. She could have turned it down but these fighters pay a price for doing so. It's not cut and dry like you are saying.

Yes.

There are numerous variables; she could have easily turned this fight down, but CHOSE not to do so, and has greatly benefitted.

See above.

Assumes facts which are not known; see above.

Provost's body, Provost's choice.
All lies from a member of the party of lies that lies about science, namely what life is, or what the XY chromosome is.

While I consider your baseless comment both a concession and irrelevant/derailing fallacy, I'll share with you that I actually know a great deal about this.
Apparently not since you think a man with a penis and testicles can fight women in MMA and there is nothing wrong with that.

Dumb ass doesn't know when you are being mocked

That you can't understand basic English and translate into your own brand of gibberish is not something I need to reply to.

Forum List

Back