🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Solution To The Syrian Refugee Problem

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
When I see the footage of these mobs of men, women, and children; one thing stands out the most.
The able-bodied men. These men are absolute cowards. Plain and simple. They have failed to protect their property, homes, and families. And chose instead to flee, like the spineless parasites they are. (Pun intended).
Now they are trying to dump off their wives, and kids onto another country. So the men don't have to make any sacrifices themselves. Absolute parasites.
So I propose that many large cruise ships be assembled into a flotilla. As the refugees reach the border, they will be detained, documented, and transported to their destination.
What destination you ask? Well, for the women, and children; they will go to the flotilla. As for the able-bodied men? They will be put through a brief training session, and armed accordingly once they've been transported back to their home country. They can fight to take it back, or die trying.
Those who wish to leave the refugee flotilla will be transported back to their native countries.
But under no circumstances should they ever be allowed to set foot on your countries soil...

When I see the footage of these mobs of men, women, and children; one thing stands out the most.
The able-bodied men. These men are absolute cowards. Plain and simple. They have failed to protect their property, homes, and families. And chose instead to flee, like the spineless parasites they are. (Pun intended).
Now they are trying to dump off their wives, and kids onto another country. So the men don't have to make any sacrifices themselves. Absolute parasites.
So I propose that many large cruise ships be assembled into a flotilla. As the refugees reach the border, they will be detained, documented, and transported to their destination.
What destination you ask? Well, for the women, and children; they will go to the flotilla. As for the able-bodied men? They will be put through a brief training session, and armed accordingly once they've been transported back to their home country. They can fight to take it back, or die trying.
Those who wish to leave the refugee flotilla will be transported back to their native countries.
But under no circumstances should they ever be allowed to set foot on your countries soil...
I hope you're thanking God every day you'll never have to walk a mile in their shoes you fucking pussy.

I'm sure Norwegian, Carnival, and Royal Caribbean are gonna get right on that.

I hope you're thanking God every day you'll never have to walk a mile in their shoes you fucking pussy.
I've walked miles you couldn't count, in shoes you could never fill... Semper Fi, pussy...

I've walked miles you couldn't count, in shoes you could never fill... Semper Fi pussy...
Thank you for your service. Now admit that you would never trade the life you have now for that of a refugee from the shithole that is the middle east. Admit it or you're as big a pussy as anyone.

"Refugee" is a choice. Not a label. I'm comfortable knowing I wouldn't make that choice.

Your contributions to the threads subject matter are utterly lacking...

"Refugee" is a choice. Not a label. I'm comfortable knowing I wouldn't make that choice.
Wow. Go fuck yourself.

But seriously, I hope you never have to walk a mile in those people's shoes. Even though you're an asshole.
What's wrong with offering the women, and children shelter from the storm; while giving the men a chance to seize their own destiny? Instead of someone else's...

Not to mention... Said refugees could decline the generous offer, and cry to someone who offers more posh amenities. You know... The whole beggars can't be choosers thing.

Wow. Go fuck yourself.

But seriously, I hope you never have to walk a mile in those people's shoes. Even though you're an asshole.
What's wrong with offering the women, and children shelter from the storm; while giving the men a chance to seize their own destiny? Instead of someone else's...
Wow. Not only are you an asshole, but you also have no concept of reality. Again, thank God every day you're not walking a mile in those poor people's shoes.

Not to mention... Said refugees could decline the generous offer, and cry to someone who offers more posh amenities. You know... The whole beggars can't be choosers thing.
Yeah sure. Their childrens lives mean nothing to them. Because they're a bunch of savages. Right asshole?
Foul language is a poor substitute, for a large vocabulary...

mxZtFf7.jpg

Forum List

Back