🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Solution To The Syrian Refugee Problem

They are not refugees.

They are invaders ...opportunistic welfare seekers.

It does have the look of a setup or an invasion. They all came at once? Forced to leave by ISIS? Stuffed in a few percent Terrorist?

Saudi Arabia has A/C tents to handle 3mil. BHO should have worked for Muslim help.

I'd like to see humane camps for the women and children. I'd give the men guns, 4 weeks of boot camp and then transport them back.

We have given enough arms. they either lay arms down and run or join enenmy and shoot the overbburden USA soldier in the back.

Send the Women and Children to China. They short on women. Execute the terrorist, send the rest to Saudi Arabia to wait to go back.

When I see the footage of these mobs of men, women, and children; one thing stands out the most.
The able-bodied men. These men are absolute cowards. Plain and simple. They have failed to protect their property, homes, and families. And chose instead to flee, like the spineless parasites they are. (Pun intended).
Now they are trying to dump off their wives, and kids onto another country. So the men don't have to make any sacrifices themselves. Absolute parasites.
So I propose that many large cruise ships be assembled into a flotilla. As the refugees reach the border, they will be detained, documented, and transported to their destination.
What destination you ask? Well, for the women, and children; they will go to the flotilla. As for the able-bodied men? They will be put through a brief training session, and armed accordingly once they've been transported back to their home country. They can fight to take it back, or die trying.
Those who wish to leave the refugee flotilla will be transported back to their native countries.
But under no circumstances should they ever be allowed to set foot on your countries soil...
I hope you're thanking God every day you'll never have to walk a mile in their shoes you fucking pussy.
I've walked miles you couldn't count, in shoes you could never fill... Semper Fi, pussy...

Of course you have.

I may be on to something?

Some of those refugee women don't look too bad (CNN)? I bet the lonely Chinese Man 18-55 might pay good Yuan to get some of that full time?

China male 696,340,752 female 644,994,400 about 52mil short?

Forum List

Back