A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

And the Darwin Awards go to ...................name the big dummies for drinking cleaning solvents.

They will not be missed.

BTW.....this is fake ass news.

Maybe trump should stop saying stupid shit.
View attachment 328225
Trump is all about stupid shit and his followers worship it as the gospel.
If you really think a man who has been successful in three different careers and won the Presidential election against 28 professional politicians in his one and only political race, if you think that that man told people to drink bleach, YOU ARE THE IDIOT, not him.

And that, my boy, is indeed the shocker. What did he tell people to do, drink cherry soda? Trump is an ignorant fool
who should back off and let the medical and scientific professionals do their job. And this recommendation by
him proves that you are the IDIOT for buying his nonsense. Trump has had 5 bankruptcies and has no way to get financing because he can't control money. He has grifted his way into his current position with a litany of false promises and predictions.

This is just more examples of Darwin CLEANING THE GENE POOL OF DUMBASS DIMOCRATS, folks.

Lysol parent company Reckitt Benckiser issued a statement Friday reminding people that "under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."
In Maryland, the Emergency Management Agency received over 100 calls inquiring about the president’s suggestion, forcing the service to issue an alert to remind citizens that “under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”....
Washington State’s Emergency Management Division similarly issued a public statement to remind people to not “drink bleach” or “inject disinfectant.” ....
In New York City, the Daily News reported that the Poison Control Center saw 30 cases of “exposure to Lysol, bleach & other cleaners in 18 hours after Trump’s suggestion” that cleaning products might be used to treat coronavirus. NYC Poison Control saw only 13 such cases in a similar period last year. ...
The Illinois Poison Center had a 36 percent increase in March in calls statewide concerning "inappropriate use of disinfectants and cleansers,” according to Danny Chun, a communications and marketing employee at the center. “Since the president made his remarks Thursday night, we have gotten two specific cases where we got calls.”
“A 36 percent increase overall since March is a huge increase," he said. "People were doing this already.”

Once again, folks, you cant fix Dimocrat.

View attachment 328225
The stupid thing is you liberals actually doing it. Lol
Oh, the liberals don't believe a word that Trump says, so it is you Trump supporters who would do it in my view.

This is just more examples of Darwin CLEANING THE GENE POOL OF DUMBASS DIMOCRATS, folks.

Lysol parent company Reckitt Benckiser issued a statement Friday reminding people that "under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."
In Maryland, the Emergency Management Agency received over 100 calls inquiring about the president’s suggestion, forcing the service to issue an alert to remind citizens that “under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”....
Washington State’s Emergency Management Division similarly issued a public statement to remind people to not “drink bleach” or “inject disinfectant.” ....
In New York City, the Daily News reported that the Poison Control Center saw 30 cases of “exposure to Lysol, bleach & other cleaners in 18 hours after Trump’s suggestion” that cleaning products might be used to treat coronavirus. NYC Poison Control saw only 13 such cases in a similar period last year. ...
The Illinois Poison Center had a 36 percent increase in March in calls statewide concerning "inappropriate use of disinfectants and cleansers,” according to Danny Chun, a communications and marketing employee at the center. “Since the president made his remarks Thursday night, we have gotten two specific cases where we got calls.”
“A 36 percent increase overall since March is a huge increase," he said. "People were doing this already.”

DAYAM. Trump overestimated the collective brains of the idiocracy. All those losers who listen to his every word 24/7 counting his "lies." Here was a great opportunity to weed the gene pool of the dismally stupid.
The dismally stupid are the Trump supporters who hang on his every word as though he speaks gospel.
Funny, I consider myself a "Trump Supporter" though I'm not Republican, didn't vote for him and hardly ever catch any of his tweets or news briefings! And I certainly don't hang on his words, in fact, I kinda hate listening to him because he isn't much of a public speaker. So who is really dismally stupid, me, or idiots like you who stereotype whole classes of people just to convince yourself you are smarter?
I have not stereotyped classes of people. I have indeed observed the people who support Trump and buy his rantings without question and unconditionally. You may well be dismally stupid if you don't check that grifter out before making up your mind to support him. This is not a Dem-Repub thing because there is no longer a Republican party. I was a Republican, but no longer after doing my homework.
Please posts 2 videos...One showing Biden completing a sentence and and showing Trump, according to you, ranting.
I bet you can't.
google "em both and you will find both.

Sounds like natural selection at work, to me.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
Trumpsters know what Trump actually said.
Which was?

Oh, yea, I see now. Using my imagination, I noticed he really did say "ingest household cleaners."

Boy, you leftards really know how to read between the lines.

We all saw him on national TV. He fa fucking idiot and your a fucking idiot to follow or make excuses for . You peice of shit mother fukcer are willing to die with the lie. I am quite sick of it I realy do not care what your dumb fuclking ass thinks tel me I did not see what I saw and you go to ignore you fucking peice of trash.

I see English is not your first language, so I'll just tell you in simple terms that I don't care that you're sick.

Relax and have a tRumptini.

View attachment 328278

See...idiot democrats are mixing chemicals and gassing themselves.

yep, a democrat went onto national tv and proposed that. LOL you fucks are shameless. You do know what we think of you right? Do you realy think we have any respect for you when you support such an idiot?

Poison controls top phone calls during the pandemic.

1. people mixing chemicals and creating toxic gas.

2. people cleaning their produce with Bleach.

3. children ingesting hand sanitizers.

sorry that information doesn’t fit your narrative. :(

Ya, who told them to do it? What proof do you have any were democrat? Just to let you know I am tired of idiot bullshit. You have now entered the not important enough to waste even a second with zone. You no longer exist in my world.

No one told them to do it. They have been doing it since the beginning of the pandemic. It’s not a right / left thing...it’s a not reading labels thing.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
Which was?

Oh, yea, I see now. Using my imagination, I noticed he really did say "ingest household cleaners."

We all saw him on national TV. He fa fucking idiot and your a fucking idiot to follow or make excuses for . You peice of shit mother fukcer are willing to die with the lie. I am quite sick of it I realy do not care what your dumb fuclking ass thinks tel me I did not see what I saw and you go to ignore you fucking peice of trash.

I see English is not your first language, so I'll just tell you in simple terms that I don't care that you're sick.

View attachment 328278

They don't just pollute themselves. They pollute the entire country.

Relax kid, have another tRumptini.

Wait, is it possible for someone to have another tRumptini?

Dumbass tRumplings.
Which was?

View attachment 328278

yep, a democrat went onto national tv and proposed that. LOL you fucks are shameless. You do know what we think of you right? Do you realy think we have any respect for you when you support such an idiot?

A Democrat?

Are you hallucinating?

You didn't actually drink that did you?

Oh shit, I think I just accidentally killed this moron!

W

Dumbass tRumplings.
Which was?

View attachment 328278

View attachment 328281

Biden will not french daughter on national TV either.
View attachment 328285

Lefties even do shitty jobs with photoshop. Poor things can’t do anything well.

Well, in our defense we don't have the resources of the entire Russian government at our disposal.

Dumbass tRumplings.
Which was?

View attachment 328278

They don't just pollute themselves. They pollute the entire country.

Relax kid, have another tRumptini.

Wait, is it possible for someone to have another tRumptini?

I am just putting those idiot on ignore. This incedent happened on national tv we know who said what and when. We all know who is responsible for the out come. Any one willing to argue this point is not worth paying attention to. Just a complete waste of your time.

DAYAM. Trump overestimated the collective brains of the idiocracy. All those losers who listen to his every word 24/7 counting his "lies." Here was a great opportunity to weed the gene pool of the dismally stupid.
The dismally stupid are the Trump supporters who hang on his every word as though he speaks gospel.
Funny, I consider myself a "Trump Supporter" though I'm not Republican, didn't vote for him and hardly ever catch any of his tweets or news briefings! And I certainly don't hang on his words, in fact, I kinda hate listening to him because he isn't much of a public speaker. So who is really dismally stupid, me, or idiots like you who stereotype whole classes of people just to convince yourself you are smarter?
I have not stereotyped classes of people. I have indeed observed the people who support Trump and buy his rantings without question and unconditionally. You may well be dismally stupid if you don't check that grifter out before making up your mind to support him. This is not a Dem-Repub thing because there is no longer a Republican party. I was a Republican, but no longer after doing my homework.
Do not abandon your party. Fight to steer it back to where it was. We have our loons in the dem camp also. I will stay in my party and combat the loons you must do the same. I know it sucks dealing with the way things are today and some times even our freinds are not making us proud. Both sides of the isle need to work to get the focus back on the middle and quit servicing the fringe. There are still good people in the republican party and in the Dem party. We can not abandon them. I do not vote straight ticket. Btter be toward the middle to get my vote.

View attachment 328225
The stupid thing is you liberals actually doing it. Lol
Oh, the liberals don't believe a word that Trump says, so it is you Trump supporters who would do it in my view.
94316641_10218776016649873_5440317542063144960_n.jpg

You are the people who think Trump actually told you to do it.

How stupid are you people?

The calls have nothing to do with anything Trump said. RELEVANT calls would be calls from people WHO ARE SERIOUSLY SICK because they ingested Lysol or whatever, after watching the infamous press conference. People calling because they think they might have eaten something bad are meaningless.

Fake news.

What's new?

View attachment 328225
If you really think a man who has been successful in three different careers and won the Presidential election against 28 professional politicians in his one and only political race, if you think that that man told people to drink bleach, YOU ARE THE IDIOT, not him.

And that, my boy, is indeed the shocker. What did he tell people to do, drink cherry soda? Trump is an ignorant fool
who should back off and let the medical and scientific professionals do their job. And this recommendation by
him proves that you are the IDIOT for buying his nonsense. Trump has had 5 bankruptcies and has no way to get financing because he can't control money. He has grifted his way into his current position with a litany of false promises and predictions.
If you ever see a real $100 bill in your loser life it will have President Trump's engraving on it.

View attachment 328225

If you ever see a real $100 bill in your loser life it will have President Trump's engraving on it.
History wil record trump as the dumbest, most ignorant, and most unfit freak ever to hold the office.

Forum List

Back