A story of one student

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This might help a son or a father in talking to his children.
I have two daughters. The oldest has two adult male children.
James I have mentioned here a few times.
James is her oldest son and now is about 26. James was paid as a university Senior $65,000 to sign a contract with Facebook upon graduation. And he did that. My daughter told me Wednesday the 3rd with that money he paid for a new Tesla car and applied about $30,000 to his student loans. My daughter still pays some of the loans. James has tons of money now. He gets in pay plus stocks about $400,000 per year and that is good for a recent graduate. He soon will vacation in Europe. He enjoys Europe. All my daughter owes against his education is about $2,500. I am not clear why he does not pay that for her. So if you have kids nearing college, Being an Software Engineer can sure make them earn the big bucks. Of course he pays staggering amounts in income taxes. And that though the Feds did not help him one bit.

Apparently enlisted military recruits today might be eligible for bonuses as high as 50k. Personally I got nothing. What's the point? I don't know.

Apparently enlisted military recruits today might be eligible for bonuses as high as 50k. Personally I got nothing. What's the point? I don't know.
He, my grandson, has no interest in being in the military.

Forum List

Back