A summation of Trump's campaign since becoming the presumptive nominee 6 weeks ago.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I just heard this and want to see if any of his supporters agree with any of the conclusions drawn...

Little to no national campaign organization
No fund raising
Very little communication with the RNC
Same for communicating with elected gop members
Still obsessed with Twitter wars

Do you agree with any of this or can you see any areas he needs to work on? Honest reflection please

If I were Trump and conservative leaders, I would be holding nonstop meetings to organize
a unified comprehensive business plan for positioning which leaders in while roles for govt reform,
mapping out and delegating areas and plans for reform of govt to sustainable business reorganizations,
and where it isn't clear what the plan is, recommend people who can research and lead these reforms.

I would like to hear from a Trump supporter. Do any of you find this analysis to be bogus or do you see room for improvement?

Trump will never change, he can't. He's a rich egomaniac that thrives on being the center of attention everywhere he goes. As long as idiots line up and eat his crap, he'll continue to crap just as hard and as fast as he can.

I still believe he was just a bored billionaire playing a game for something new to do.

I've thought this for awhile now. He never wanted to win. He knew that even if he won the nomination he wouldn't be able to coast through the general using the same rhetoric. His supporters will still believe he's trying, and when he loses he can go back to his normal lifestyle.

I just heard this and want to see if any of his supporters agree with any of the conclusions drawn...

No fund raising

Do you agree with any of this or can you see any areas he needs to work on? Honest reflection please
Who gives a shit. Him or Billary.

Those are the choices.

I would like to hear from a Trump supporter. Do any of you find this analysis to be bogus or do you see room for improvement?
It is going to FUCKING HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON.

What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Look at the losers that are agreeing with you.

It is going to FUCKING HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON.

What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Look at the losers that are agreeing with you.
Self reflection is vital for personal growth & future plans.
Who fucking cares? Trump should care if he actually wants to win. His supporters should care so their support isn't in vein. The gop should care so we're not left holding a bag of shit after he loses. Contrary to popular memes the entirety of the gop is not the antichrist.

No fund raising

Given that the Trump message basically is fuck the failed establishment and PC nonsense...

He should at least wait some more time so the people can gather their heads out of their asses.

Oh and who thanks my posts has ZERO baring on the substance of that post.

nobody thanked you for shit ... they agreed with you Gomerpaw
Don't care. I don't pay any attention to that shit. Too many loons on this site to put any weight on that crap.

the first sentence of your post you ask who agrees with you .. now you dont care because theres too many loons.

speaking of loons, go look in a mirror.

Don't care. I don't pay any attention to that shit. Too many loons on this site to put any weight on that crap.

the first sentence of your post you ask who agrees with you .. now you dont care because theres too many loons.

I never said the analogy in the op was mine and I never asked who agreed with ME. I asked who agreed with the summation that I heard and subsequently posted in the op.

Learn to read fuckwit

I never said the analogy in the op was mine and I never asked who agreed with ME. I asked who agreed with the summation that I heard and subsequently posted in the op.

Learn to read fuckwit

2 people agreed with what ever the hell you threw up there, you threw it up there sooo its all yours Gomerpaw .. man up and own your fuck up.

Learn to read fuckwit

2 people agreed with what ever the hell you threw up there, you threw it up there sooo its all yours Gomerpaw .. man up and own your fuck up.
You're gonna get sick spinning that fast.

Forum List

Back