A tale of two employees.

Susan Rice told no lies. She misled nobody.

Admit your mistakes, nutters.

Wow, you actually bought that video story? You're much more naive than I gave you credit for. :lol:

She bought that video story....as a possible motivation behind the attack. That is what the intelligence at the time hd revealed. The CIA produced the reports which gave her that information.

She was not lying. Period.

I am with Hillary on this. I don't think it makes a difference, at this time. It was a criminal act. Those who perpetrated it broke the law and, regardless of affiliation, are criminals and should be brought to justice. Given this administrations record in that regard, I suspect they will be.

The only reason why you idiots act like you care....is because you think those deaths would have been more beneficial to you had the electorate associated them with al Quaeda. In your mind, that would have made the President weak on defense and given your idiot Mitt a few votes.

You fuckers whining about four dead Americans like you give a shit is as pathetic as it gets. Fake ass losers.

She bought that video story....as a possible motivation behind the attack. That is what the intelligence at the time hd revealed. The CIA produced the reports which gave her that information.

I am with Hillary on this. I don't think it makes a difference, at this time. It was a criminal act. Those who perpetrated it broke the law and, regardless of affiliation, are criminals and should be brought to justice. Given this administrations record in that regard, I suspect they will be.

The only reason why you idiots act like you care....is because you think those deaths would have been more beneficial to you had the electorate associated them with al Quaeda. In your mind, that would have made the President weak on defense and given your idiot Mitt a few votes.

You fuckers whining about four dead Americans like you give a shit is as pathetic as it gets. Fake ass losers.

you are the "FUCKER" who does not care about those 4 dead Americans.., THREE of which were patriotic Americans. being with Hitlery is absolute proof you are a SHEEPLE who is actually a lemming following an accredited liar over a cliff.

your president IS weak on defense, he hates the military, the proof of that is he refuses to salute those who guard and stand at attention when he passes them.

he is the most despicable person to ever darken the halls of the W.H. and most especially the ORAL ORIFICE so designated by "Billy Bubba Clinton" !!

you are the "FUCKER" who does not care about those 4 dead Americans.., THREE of which were patriotic Americans. being with Hitlery is absolute proof you are a SHEEPLE who is actually a lemming following an accredited liar over a cliff.

your president IS weak on defense, he hates the military, the proof of that is he refuses to salute those who guard and stand at attention when he passes them.

he is the most despicable person to ever darken the halls of the W.H. and most especially the ORAL ORIFICE so designated by "Billy Bubba Clinton" !!

Wildman,

You impress me as a rational, independent thinker. I am so pleased to know that there are honest, concerned individuals like you on the right. Thanks for being you.

Proof that she lied lets see President Obama and many of his supporters say that he called Benghazi a terrorist attack in his September 12th speech in the Rose Garden a mere one day after the attack yet on the following Sunday Susan Rice goes on all five Sunday talk shows and says it was a protest gone bad in response to a video that is either lying or stupidity take your pick. I go with lying because as much as I disagree with this Presidents policies and agenda he has not surrounded himself with stupid people.

He did call it terrorism; everyone knows that.

here, from a source I am sure you'll appreciate...:rolleyes:

Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.” Steve Kroft, the show’s host, wonders how the attack could be described as a “mob action” since the attackers were “very heavily armed.” Obama says “we’re still investigating,” but he suspects “folks involved in this . . . were looking to target Americans from the start.”

and;

Obama suspects Libya attack targeted Americans - 60 Minutes - CBS News

So Which is it Liberals?

You can't have it both ways.

Did Obama call it a terrorist act the day afterwards and he, Hillary, and Rice simply lie the rest of the time, including before the U.N? Remember his claim during the Debates? That the obnoxiously Left Wing Candy Crowley rescued him and was the turning point in the election?

Or did Obama lie when he claimed he called it a terrorist attact the next day, but still lied when he, HIllary, and Rice said it was because of the video all those times afterwards, including in front of the U.N.?

He said it was an act of terror. Very generalized. He did NOT say it was a TERRORIST attack.

I'm sure you're not as dumb as you sound; you can't be.

I guess you missed this....

Forum List

Back