A tale of two employees.

Not sure who Greg Hicks is but Rice didn't lie; she parroted the company line.

He was Deputy Chief of Mission in Libya who gave testimony on Benghazi and blew the administration line away. So Rice didn't lie she just repeated the administration lie without question is that supposed to be a improvement or make her worthy of the promotion she just got ? If that is the case a bar that was already pretty low in Washington just got set a little lower.

don't expect candycane to except the logical truth

So Which is it Liberals?

You can't have it both ways.

Did Obama call it a terrorist act the day afterwards and he, Hillary, and Rice simply lie the rest of the time, including before the U.N? Remember his claim during the Debates? That the obnoxiously Left Wing Candy Crowley rescued him and was the turning point in the election?

Or did Obama lie when he claimed he called it a terrorist attact the next day, but still lied when he, HIllary, and Rice said it was because of the video all those times afterwards, including in front of the U.N.?

Do you have proof she lied?

In the late 90s a group of republicans formed under the banner "Project For a New American Century ". [Please google it] Rumsfeld, Chaney and Bolton were part of this group. They lobbied then Pres. Bill Clinton to make regime change in Iraq an official policy of United States government. Clinton agreed.

When the Bush defense team - anchored by Rumsfeld Cheney and Bolton - assumed power in early 2001 they had one goal: remove Hussein and use Iraq to build a larger presence in the Gulf region.

Bush's chief terrorism adviser, Richard Clarke, was fired because he asked the Bush administration to focus more on Al Qaeda than regime change in Iraq. Clarke, who was first hired by Reagan, says that he was rebuffed every time he tried to talk about Bin Laden or Al Qaeda.

The man was fired because he wanted the Bush administration to focus more on terrorism than a pre-planned policy to use Iraq as part of a larger goal to build a larger military presence in the Gulf Region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAKqnVMYWhw

He was fired for asking the Bush administration to take the August 6th memo seriously.
Proof that she lied lets see President Obama and many of his supporters say that he called Benghazi a terrorist attack in his September 12th speech in the Rose Garden a mere one day after the attack yet on the following Sunday Susan Rice goes on all five Sunday talk shows and says it was a protest gone bad in response to a video that is either lying or stupidity take your pick. I go with lying because as much as I disagree with this Presidents policies and agenda he has not surrounded himself with stupid people.

He did call it terrorism; everyone knows that.

here, from a source I am sure you'll appreciate...:rolleyes:

Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.” Steve Kroft, the show’s host, wonders how the attack could be described as a “mob action” since the attackers were “very heavily armed.” Obama says “we’re still investigating,” but he suspects “folks involved in this . . . were looking to target Americans from the start.”

and;

Obama suspects Libya attack targeted Americans - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Susan Rice told no lies. She misled nobody.

Admit your mistakes, nutters.

lies, ok, she could have been in the dark, its 'possible'...I hardly think this is a win for Barry though, its payback, yea and it is in the words of Dana Milbank, a bunker mentality as well......

The release of the emails completely exonerated her. Those Senators and Congressmen/women who publicly maligned her character ought to retract their statements and express support for her new appointment.

Fucking McCain actually said that she was "not so bright". This woman is nothing if she is not bright.

A win for Barry? Man............the thought processes that you people display sometimes startles me.

you don't know shit about susan rice, go educate yourself dude....shes [a] raw political animal and a fuck up.....for example- did you know Albright had her on 'probation'? She totally screwed up the Eritrean/Ethiopian conflict.

So Which is it Liberals?

Did Obama call it a terrorist act the day afterwards and he, Hillary, and Rice simply lie the rest of the time, including before the U.N? Remember his claim during the Debates? That the obnoxiously Left Wing Candy Crowley rescued him and was the turning point in the election?

Or did Obama lie when he claimed he called it a terrorist attact the next day, but still lied when he, HIllary, and Rice said it was because of the video all those times afterwards, including in front of the U.N.?

He said it was an act of terror. Very generalized. He did NOT say it was a TERRORIST attack.

Not sure who Greg Hicks is but Rice didn't lie; she parroted the company line.

He was Deputy Chief of Mission in Libya who gave testimony on Benghazi and blew the administration line away. So Rice didn't lie she just repeated the administration lie without question is that supposed to be a improvement or make her worthy of the promotion she just got ? If that is the case a bar that was already pretty low in Washington just got set a little lower.

don't expect candycane to except the logical truth

That doesn't even make sense....

Well for one I would not be promoting her you have a President who is losing both trust and credibility with the American people at a pretty good clip this does not help and it continues to increase the distrust people have in government that was pretty high to start with. How serious can you take someone who says people will be held accountable when their idea of holding someone who lied for the sake of argument accountable is to promote them?

I doubt the President will lose much credibility or trust in appointing Susan Rice.

Condi Rice lied about the capabilities of the Iraqi government--they had no nuclear program at all. Echoing Bush's lie about Yellow Cake uranium in the SOU.

The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly Saddam can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.
Read more at The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly Saddam... - Condoleezza Rice at BrainyQuote

Susan Rice has very small shoes to fill except that Rice said it while being the sitting National Security Advisor and was supposed to know better than most about those capabilities she lied about or, at best, was woefully ignorant of.

PS: She (nor Bush) was held accountable for unabashed lies. The difference is this; Susan Rice was on the TV (for some bizarre reason) a week after the attacks, Bush and Condi Rice had much more time to analyze the Intel. Rice got promoted to the Secretary of State job if memory serves.

As stated earlier, Dr. Condi Rice was an administrator at Stanford before she got the gig. Susan Rice is the Ambassador to the UN. I doubt either one makes you a good candidate for the National Security Advisor. We have dozens of people at CIA would could do a better job than Susan Rice.

Obviously, none of these facts will matter to you; if Obama does it, you oppose it. Am I right?
I love how the left keep trying deflect from Obama by going back to Bush almost four and a half years since Bush left office and that is still the left's and your's it seems big justification for every Obama scandal but Bush, but Bush , but Bush.
Okay, if you're saying Susan Rice isn't qualified due to her resume, what should we compare her resume to? Phil Jackson? Gary Brown? Mitt Romney? Or the previous National Security Advisors and their behavior?

You're bringing it up--your opposition to her getting promoted (If it is a promotion); the only comment anyone can make other than just making an ad hominen (sp?) attack is to make such a comparison. Ironically her predecessor from the previous administration is named Rice as well.

The President was already losing credibility and trust before promoting Rice I really doubt that will help we will get a real good idea of the effect of Rice Benghazi and the other Obama scandals in next year's midterms. The only question left is will you respond with a new but Bush or just re- post this one?

If the election were held again today, I think Obama would wipe the floor with Romney once more. Credibility will be tested time and again in the upcoming weeks. We can look at the score cards later on.

So Which is it Liberals?

He said it was an act of terror. Very generalized. He did NOT say it was a TERRORIST attack.

I'm sure you're not as dumb as you sound; you can't be.

I doubt the President will lose much credibility or trust in appointing Susan Rice.

Condi Rice lied about the capabilities of the Iraqi government--they had no nuclear program at all. Echoing Bush's lie about Yellow Cake uranium in the SOU.

Susan Rice has very small shoes to fill except that Rice said it while being the sitting National Security Advisor and was supposed to know better than most about those capabilities she lied about or, at best, was woefully ignorant of.

PS: She (nor Bush) was held accountable for unabashed lies. The difference is this; Susan Rice was on the TV (for some bizarre reason) a week after the attacks, Bush and Condi Rice had much more time to analyze the Intel. Rice got promoted to the Secretary of State job if memory serves.

As stated earlier, Dr. Condi Rice was an administrator at Stanford before she got the gig. Susan Rice is the Ambassador to the UN. I doubt either one makes you a good candidate for the National Security Advisor. We have dozens of people at CIA would could do a better job than Susan Rice.

Obviously, none of these facts will matter to you; if Obama does it, you oppose it. Am I right?
I love how the left keep trying deflect from Obama by going back to Bush almost four and a half years since Bush left office and that is still the left's and your's it seems big justification for every Obama scandal but Bush, but Bush , but Bush.
Okay, if you're saying Susan Rice isn't qualified due to her resume, what should we compare her resume to? Phil Jackson? Gary Brown? Mitt Romney? Or the previous National Security Advisors and their behavior?

You're bringing it up--your opposition to her getting promoted (If it is a promotion); the only comment anyone can make other than just making an ad hominen (sp?) attack is to make such a comparison. Ironically her predecessor from the previous administration is named Rice as well.

The President was already losing credibility and trust before promoting Rice I really doubt that will help we will get a real good idea of the effect of Rice Benghazi and the other Obama scandals in next year's midterms. The only question left is will you respond with a new but Bush or just re- post this one?

If the election were held again today, I think Obama would wipe the floor with Romney once more. Credibility will be tested time and again in the upcoming weeks. We can look at the score cards later on.
Well at least you moved from Bush to Romney that's some improvement.

Absolutely, the half white guy has no balls.

i was told once that mulattos are very similar to mules, they can not reproduce, in fact i found some similarities, here they are:

First, let’s clarify what a mule is. A mule is the offspring of a male donkey (a jack) and a female horse (a mare). A horse has 64 chromosomes, and a donkey has 62. The mule ends up with 63. Mules can be either male or female, but, because of the odd number of chromosomes, they can’t reproduce. However, a male mule should be gelded in order to make him a safe and sociable animal.

Except for the long ears, mules look very similar to horses, but their muscle composition is different. Mules have smoother muscles than horses. Think of a football player’s muscle build compared to that of a ballerina’s. Both are very strong, but the mule has greater physical strength for its size, and more endurance. A mule gets its athletic ability from the horse and its intelligence from the donkey.

think about it.., can you see the similarities, big ears, social animal, athletic...., and intelligence of a donkey, in my OPINION the demoRAT parties mascot..., the DONKEY is what they truly represent !! :up:

Comparing the resume of the incumbent to the predecessor when YOU are asking if she deserves the promotion is normal.

Do you care to comment on Condi Rice's lies, mis-statements, over-statements on behalf of her President? Didn't think so. At least you've moved on from pretending you're impartial.

Comparing the resume of the incumbent to the predecessor when YOU are asking if she deserves the promotion is normal.

Do you care to comment on Condi Rice's lies, mis-statements, over-statements on behalf of her President? Didn't think so. At least you've moved on from pretending you're impartial.

If Susan Rice is not qualified for the post due to her comments, then Dr. Condi Rice wasn't qualified for it either....much less Secretary of State.

I still think that the post is too important to be a vanity appointment that it seems to have become. I know it's asking the impossible in this day and age but you'd think such a sensitive post would be the purview of Senatorial approval.

And the Following Sunday Rice went on all the Sunday talk shows and said it was in response to the youtube video so if he said it was terrorism on the 12th and she said it wasn't the next Sunday what is that is not lying? Surly your not suggesting she didn't hear the speech on the 12th and not know he called it terrorism which you say everyone knows.

He did call it terrorism. Not sure why you deny that when it's on videotape available from a number of sources and was highlighted during the second Presidential debate,

The causes of the terrorism were not understood or at least, in Susan Rice's case, the administration wasn't willing to convey our true understanding as it appears. As far as I know, the terrorist didn't broadcast their motivations during the attack, were not interviewed during the attack, so the motivations were not abundantly clear in any case.

Wow, great ducking and spinning.

And the Following Sunday Rice went on all the Sunday talk shows and said it was in response to the youtube video so if he said it was terrorism on the 12th and she said it wasn't the next Sunday what is that is not lying? Surly your not suggesting she didn't hear the speech on the 12th and not know he called it terrorism which you say everyone knows.

He did call it terrorism. Not sure why you deny that when it's on videotape available from a number of sources and was highlighted during the second Presidential debate,

The causes of the terrorism were not understood or at least, in Susan Rice's case, the administration wasn't willing to convey our true understanding as it appears. As far as I know, the terrorist didn't broadcast their motivations during the attack, were not interviewed during the attack, so the motivations were not abundantly clear in any case.

Wow, great ducking and spinning.

Well, thanks I suppose.

Not sure what part was ducking or what part was spinning--probably because there wasn't any.

Greg Hicks was demoted for speaking out about Benghazi while Susan Rice got promoted for at worst lying about it or at best intentionally misleading the nation about Benghazi.

His assignment ended and he is between assignments. A demotion would include a reduction in grade and a pay cut, neither of which has happened to Mr. Hicks. So basically, this is all more bullshit.

State Department Denies Demoting Benghazi Whistleblower

Do you have proof she lied?

In the late 90s a group of republicans formed under the banner "Project For a New American Century ". [Please google it] Rumsfeld, Chaney and Bolton were part of this group. They lobbied then Pres. Bill Clinton to make regime change in Iraq an official policy of United States government. Clinton agreed.

When the Bush defense team - anchored by Rumsfeld Cheney and Bolton - assumed power in early 2001 they had one goal: remove Hussein and use Iraq to build a larger presence in the Gulf region.

Bush's chief terrorism adviser, Richard Clarke, was fired because he asked the Bush administration to focus more on Al Qaeda than regime change in Iraq. Clarke, who was first hired by Reagan, says that he was rebuffed every time he tried to talk about Bin Laden or Al Qaeda.

The man was fired because he wanted the Bush administration to focus more on terrorism than a pre-planned policy to use Iraq as part of a larger goal to build a larger military presence in the Gulf Region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAKqnVMYWhw

He was fired for asking the Bush administration to take the August 6th memo seriously.
Proof that she lied lets see President Obama and many of his supporters say that he called Benghazi a terrorist attack in his September 12th speech in the Rose Garden a mere one day after the attack yet on the following Sunday Susan Rice goes on all five Sunday talk shows and says it was a protest gone bad in response to a video that is either lying or stupidity take your pick. I go with lying because as much as I disagree with this Presidents policies and agenda he has not surrounded himself with stupid people.

you got a link?

Show me one worse than giving that bullshit answer of a video caused the death of a US ambassador, i've love to see the link....come on candy!

Show me one worse than giving that bullshit answer of a video caused the death of a US ambassador, i've love to see the link....come on candy!

This quote and dozens like it from the Bush administration lead to the deaths of thousands of US Servicemen:

The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly Saddam can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.
Read more at The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly Saddam... - Condoleezza Rice at BrainyQuote

Your move.

The only difference is that Dr. Rice had been on the job as NSA for 3 years and had, at her fingertips, the best information that was out there. UN Ambassador Susan Rice, for some reason, was tapped by Obama to make this show on the weekend talk shows.

you got a link?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAyAeaUwBPY]Saturday Night Live - Cold Opening: Town Hall Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back