🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A tale of two FISA memos.

Yeah, nice try. Release the original (with all the classified information on it), then accuse the Republicans of releasing classified information. Oh, the games Democrats play.
No worse than the GOP leaking info from memo..

Leaking? The contents of this memo has been surprisingly kept tight. And if you dare mention leaking we’ll have to revisit how Comey told his lawyer buddy to leak about the investigation. I’d be careful.
Yet this thread is not about Comey, duh..The leaking part was the teasers sent out...

The recent changes were grammatical, and requested by the Democrats.

Even the people fighting release of the memo don't dispute its accuracy. The complaint seems to be that it cherry picks facts (note: FACTS) to create a false impression. If true, then those who read the memo will have to use a little discretion in drawing conclusions from it.

Aren't you horrified? No wonder the Democrats are going ballistic.
It doesn't matter who requested changes. If the original was changed the altered version has to be reviewed again by the commitee to validate the changes were made as requested.

The Democrats' Latest Attempt to Block Release of Memo

Folks, we know first hand how good the Republicans are at political skulduggery but Nunes has taken the term to another level. The original memo was submitted to a bipartisan committee for review; but, after that review, Nunes, according to the ranking Democrat on that commitee, altered the original memo before fowarding it to the White House.

In my opinion I think it would best serve the public interests if both the original and altered versions of the memo were released...if they are to be released at all.
That would certainly be true if there were two memos, so when will Schiff release his copy of the original memo?

Folks, we know first hand how good the Republicans are at political skulduggery but Nunes has taken the term to another level. The original memo was submitted to a bipartisan committee for review; but, after that review, Nunes, according to the ranking Democrat on that commitee, altered the original memo before fowarding it to the White House.

In my opinion I think it would best serve the public interests if both the original and altered versions of the memo were released...if they are to be released at all.

He altered the memo upon request by the FBI and Congress. You are just a butthurt liar.

after that review, Nunes, according to the ranking Democrat on that commitee,

Demonrat skulduggery.

Nunes career is over, going down like the Donald. Let me ad the Koch brothers have got what they wanted and still want the GOP to rule so they can pollute and pay cheap labor.

We’ll see but I’d hold your fire. And yea the Koch Bros are awful. But not hypocrites. Do we need to talk about all the Al Gore followers?
Lol. His house pollutes more that some US cities. And of course, that doesn’t take in to account all of the polluting libs flying around in their private jets. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

I voted for Al Gore, so yes lets do. But back on topic, suppose to be released any minute.
Watch it wont be release at all, I may eat my words, but I doubt it.

Even the people fighting release of the memo don't dispute its accuracy.
Whoa...you're wrong.
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said the memo is "rife with factual inaccuracies." Another committee Democrat, Rep. Jim Himes, D-Conn, called it an "outrageous memo" that was "done to fuel you know, mouth breathers like Sean Hannity."

Leading FISA critics in Congress split along party lines on 'release the memo' push
And when Schiff is challenged to list the "factual inaccuracies" he will not be able to. This is nothing more than an attempt to muddy the waters and confuse the public so they will give up trying to sort it all out. It's what Democrats do every time they get caught but it ain't gonna work this time.

The republicans are playing games.

They should have released the Nunes memo along with he democrats memo. But they voted against releasing the democrats memo. If that's not being partisan, I don't know what is.

I'm sick and tired of this two party system. Republicans only look out for their own and democrats do the same shit.

Demonrat skulduggery.

Nunes career is over, going down like the Donald. Let me ad the Koch brothers have got what they wanted and still want the GOP to rule so they can pollute and pay cheap labor.

We’ll see but I’d hold your fire. And yea the Koch Bros are awful. But not hypocrites. Do we need to talk about all the Al Gore followers?
Lol. His house pollutes more that some US cities. And of course, that doesn’t take in to account all of the polluting libs flying around in their private jets. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Liberals have private jets?

That would certainly be true if there were two memos, so when will Schiff release his copy of the original memo?
No copies of the GOP FISA memo were authorized. But.now I'm hearing the Democrats have their own FISA memo but were restricted from releasing it by the commitee majority . But Paul Ryan recently announced he will allow the release of the Democrat memo. So now...we have three memos; or two if the GOP version was altered without being vopied. At this point I'm still trying to figure that out.

He altered the memo upon request by the FBI and Congress. You are just a butthurt liar.
Poor thing...you still think the GOP should be trusted to make changes as requested without verification. The Democrats have a legitimate grievance. They needed to see what changes were made before the document was sent to the White House.

No copies of the GOP FISA memo were authorized. But.now I'm hearing the Democrats have their own FISA memo but were restricted from releasing it by the commitee majority . But Paul Ryan recently announced he will allow the release of the Democrat memo. So now...we have three memos; or two if the GOP version was altered without being vopied. At this point I'm still trying to figure that out.
So far there is evidence of only one FISA memo, and it cites documents the committee forced the Justice Department to turn over under threat of contempt charges that the FBI used the Steele dossier as probable cause for the FISA warrant after its internal documents revealed they had doubts about its reliability. If this is true, then people like Comey, Rosenstein and others have committed federal crimes, all the evidence gathered by the surveillance is tainted and unusable, all the charges based on material from the surveillance must be dropped and if Mueller had reason to believe the evidence he used was tainted, he is also guilty of federal crimes. That leaves two questions: can the FBI/Justice be allowed to investigate itself or does the President and Congress have to appoint a special commission to investigate these charges, and how high did this corruption of our legal system go? Does it show evidence of collusion between the WH, DNC and Clinton campaign to encourage the Justice Department to commit perjury to attack the Trump campaign?

No wonder the Democrats fought so hard to prevent the American people from seeing the memo.

So far there is evidence of only one FISA memo, and it cites documents the committee forced the Justice Department to turn over under threat of contempt charges that the FBI used the Steele dossier as probable cause for the FISA warrant after its internal documents revealed they had doubts about its reliability. If this is true, then people like Comey, Rosenstein and others have committed federal crimes, all the evidence gathered by the surveillance is tainted and unusable, all the charges based on material from the surveillance must be dropped and if Mueller had reason to believe the evidence he used was tainted, he is also guilty of federal crimes. That leaves two questions: can the FBI/Justice be allowed to investigate itself or does the President and Congress have to appoint a special commission to investigate these charges, and how high did this corruption of our legal system go? Does it show evidence of collusion between the WH, DNC and Clinton campaign to encourage the Justice Department to commit perjury to attack the Trump campaign?

No wonder the Democrats fought so hard to prevent the American people from seeing the memo.

I bet Obama’s nuts are getting a little sweaty. He was the puppet master. Nothing was done without him knowing.

Poor thing...you still think the GOP should be trusted to make changes as requested without verification. The Democrats have a legitimate grievance. They needed to see what changes were made before the document was sent to the White House.

Bull shit, they requested the changes.

Bull shit, they requested the changes.
So what? How are the democrats going to know their request was honored without actially reviewing the changes before the final version was sent to the. president?

I bet Obama’s nuts are getting a little sweaty. He was the puppet master. Nothing was done without him knowing.
Now that the memo has been released it turned out to be a small fire cracker rather than a bomb.

British intelligence links the Steele memo to the Clinton mafia via Joshua Reynolds. The actor Anthony Steele is Joshua Reynolds DNA, and the Clintons hired another person with Joshua Reynolds familial DNA to work for them at Rose Law Firm. The Clintons link to CIA via Isham familial DNA. Isham familial DNA links to Mamie Isham Lincoln as well as the Tennessee connection for Isham at Harriman, Tn. Oliver Springs, Tn., not far away, is the British MI6 familial connection to MI6's Julian Amery, completing the circle back to Steele's memo.

Your Snowflake desperation is showing.

Demonrat skulduggery.

The Great Douche had a SOTU? FFS?
What did the Great Douche SAY?

But, The ONLY FEW REAL Fake News Media tells me, WHAT?
We have a new gate? SAY WHAT?

DVE-2MkV4AAqg_B.jpg

Forum List

Back