🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A tale of two FISA memos.

The Democrats' Latest Attempt to Block Release of Memo

Folks, we know first hand how good the Republicans are at political skulduggery but Nunes has taken the term to another level. The original memo was submitted to a bipartisan committee for review; but, after that review, Nunes, according to the ranking Democrat on that commitee, altered the original memo before fowarding it to the White House.

In my opinion I think it would best serve the public interests if both the original and altered versions of the memo were released...if they are to be released at all.
Your Snowflake desperation is showing.
My desperation? Shit...when I saw what was in the memo i farted and fell asleep...a long peaceful sleep... knowing Mueller is still on the case looking after my best interests.

Folks, we know first hand how good the Republicans are at political skulduggery but Nunes has taken the term to another level. The original memo was submitted to a bipartisan committee for review; but, after that review, Nunes, according to the ranking Democrat on that commitee, altered the original memo before fowarding it to the White House.

In my opinion I think it would best serve the public interests if both the original and altered versions of the memo were released...if they are to be released at all.

I hope if one does , the real one will. Its Trump and the Pubs willing to show classified info, remember that.
Trump is willing to give the Russians classified information right in the Oval Office. We have seen that, already. He is a stinking asshole of a traitor.

after that review, Nunes, according to the ranking Democrat on that commitee,

Demonrat skulduggery.

Nunes career is over, going down like the Donald. Let me ad the Koch brothers have got what they wanted and still want the GOP to rule so they can pollute and pay cheap labor.

We’ll see but I’d hold your fire. And yea the Koch Bros are awful. But not hypocrites. Do we need to talk about all the Al Gore followers?
Lol. His house pollutes more that some US cities. And of course, that doesn’t take in to account all of the polluting libs flying around in their private jets. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Al Gore followers? What the fuck are you talking about? Al Gore is not in politics any longer. He is very busy being a very successful businessman, and a journalist spokesman for what we see going on with our climate. That is addressed as science, and if you cannot do so, then you are simply willfully ignorant fool.

He altered the memo upon request by the FBI and Congress. You are just a butthurt liar.
Poor thing...you still think the GOP should be trusted to make changes as requested without verification. The Democrats have a legitimate grievance. They needed to see what changes were made before the document was sent to the White House.

Bull shit, they requested the changes.
So what? How are the democrats going to know their request was honored without actially reviewing the changes before the final version was sent to the. president?

They know now don’t they? It’s not an issue.

Any word on when the Dem's memo is going to be done/released? As I heard it, it needed to be reviewed, just like this memo did.

Demonrat skulduggery.
Nope...the claim of alteration is easily verifiable.

Claim, yes Verified alteration, no. I have yet to see the original memo voted on by the House next to the one that was released today. Anybody got a link tot hat, I'd love to see it.

The UNREDACTED, ORIGINAL MEMO is available online of you aren't to lazy to Google it. I did. and read it.

Demonrat skulduggery.
Nope...the claim of alteration is easily verifiable.

Claim, yes Verified alteration, no. I have yet to see the original memo voted on by the House next to the one that was released today. Anybody got a link tot hat, I'd love to see it.

The UNREDACTED, ORIGINAL MEMO is available online of you aren't to lazy to Google it. I did. and read it.

I read it, didn't see material alterations, did you?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4365340/Read-the-GOP-memo.pdf

Whomever decided to invite Steele into the story must have been confident that none of the prisoners knew the finer, historical details. The name would not have been used by any intelligence perpetrators worth their salt. It links church-and-state via the Clinton mafia to two Michigan addresses. These addresses link precisely to a death that occurred one day away from Bill Clinton's lip movements/writing about diversity which was published in the media. What makes it even more funky, is that Whitewater ghosts emerge from the ooze to link with Chinese-Pentecostal mafia real estate confiscations, miscegenation, and drug trafficking (Bedford Heroin Rally).

Whomever decided to invite Steele into the story must have been confident that none of the prisoners knew the finer, historical details. The name would not have been used by any intelligence perpetrators worth their salt. It links church-and-state via the Clinton mafia to two Michigan addresses. These addresses link precisely to a death that occurred one day away from Bill Clinton's lip movements/writing about diversity which was published in the media. What makes it even more funky, is that Whitewater ghosts emerge from the ooze to link with Chinese-Pentecostal mafia real estate confiscations, miscegenation, and drug trafficking (Bedford Heroin Rally).

WTF?

#50, given a pop quiz in front of the people, would not be able to prove understanding of the mother tongue, English, even if the material is taken one sentence at a time, whereas most other readers catch the drift.

#50, given a pop quiz in front of the people, would not be able to prove understanding of the mother tongue, English, even if the material is taken one sentence at a time, whereas most other readers catch the drift.

If anybody else can make any sense out of your post #49, I'll read it. Clearly you won't do it, and that post is a mess and as far as I can tell totally irrelevant. What prisoners? Church and state, Clinton mafia, 2 Michigan addresses, Whitewater ghosts, and Chinese-Pentecostal mafia? Good Lord man, WTF are you talking about?

#52 also takes the bait, showing that intelligence agencies don't really have to rely on much to dupe the hostage populations. The two still have not weaned themselves from the subjective reactionary polarity and objectively addressed the content of badger2's post.

Whomever was responsible for entering Steele's name into the story must truly have been oblivious to the connections we have mentioned. This would make sense from a protectionist point of view, where the proxy goes down before the perpetrators go down.

'Sometimes they have to sacrifice one of their own.'
(Deleuze, Philsophy of Crime Novels)

Yes Kittens, it's a mess, just like the Clinton mafia is a mess. We suggest to these active (and [italics]) reactive posters to begin the pop quiz and have the cahones to answer in front of the other readers:

1.) What is Whitewater?

The Two Prisoners answering this question correctly, should win the approbrium of the other readers.

2.) Define miscegenation, which links to California history concerning the Chinese in that state and federal intervention in the matter.

3.) Because familial DNA linking to both the CIA and the Pentecostal protection racket are precisely linked to the Clinton mafia in our Michigan example which is the British MI5 link for Roger Hollis (theological family connections, Bishop of Madras, etc.), would familial links be valid for Mueller or Gowdy if they were to investigate Christopher Steele?

After all, Nixon's secretary's origins, for example, are also cloaked in mystery.

For those who have documented the Clinton deaths list, we have another suspicious one to add to it, which occurred one day away from Clinton's lip movements in the media:

President Clinton's Initiative on Race: Intentions to Transform the United States Into a Country That Embraces Diversity
President Clinton's Initiative on Race | Participedia
'....on June 14, 1997....'

This is also in line with the Chinese use of hepatitis B as a colonizing tool-weapon against the Uighur of Xinjiang Autonomous Region. This hepatitis B phenomenon also occurred during the summer of 1997 with outbreaks in medical installations and nursing homes in Ohio, New York, California and elsewhere. The two Michigan addresses already mentioned link to hepatitis B infection precisely for the addresses, morphine addiction and heroin trafficking in that Michigan Township.

So Clinton Death List buffs should be aware that deliberate HBV nosocomial transmission is possible via adenovirus-vector attachment, which could be smuggled into such things as tetanus boosters and be on the surface of the human liver in a matter of hours. From the Latin nosocomialis 'time off from work.' This is the Chinese mechanism against the Uighurs. See www. for Uighur hypodermic needle attack. HBV is the perfect Colonizer's weapon because even when "cleared" from the system and cannot be detected by modern methods, there will always be occult virus in the liver.

We are pleased to be able to add this latest entry for the Clinton Death List.

Nothing The Democrats or Putin’s Butt Plug McCain has to say Will change the fact that The FBI and DOJ Filed False Affidavits, Used Opposition Research, Russian Propaganda and not only Concealed this fact, and Concealed how this was Financed, but even doubled down on stupid by concealing Ohr’s relationship with Fusion GPS as well as Concealed The Fact that they faked evidence to deceive The FISA Judge In to believing a Yahoo News Interview done by Steele and The Steele Fake Russian Dossier were two independent sources Corroborating The Deep State’s False Allegations.

And they did all this knowingly violating their Oaths to Defend and Protect The Constitution, Defend and Observe The Rule of Law all the while Intentionally Breaking The Law to drag Hillary Clinron’s Rotten Carcass in to The White House, EVEN If they HAD to Conspire to Nullify an Election, they were going to take their Treason the whole 10 yards, Hell be damned!

“So Help Me God?”

They better ask for God’s Help because Hell is about to Rain Down Upon Their Heads!

If I'm not mistaken the first two pages released with the memo boil down to the potential of much more damning evidence that could be disclosed if the Dems. & Mueller continue in their contrived fictitious (not to mention illegal / traitorous) smear campaign.

In the Healthcare forum, Brenda Fitzgerald's resignation is physically close to R. J. Reynolds estate. So Chapman Pincher, who was suspicious of MI5's Roger Hollis, who worked in China as a tobacco company representative, is an excellent lead back to the Clinton mafia and Christopher Steele's background, though alas, neither Gowdy nor Mueller will get too hear of it. Pincher's Too Secret Too Long explains the connections, though Pincher would never get to know of the connections we have made from this side of the Atlantic, not far from Detroit.

Another point here is that, according to Pincher, Roger Hollis may have been a Russian mole inside British MI5. James Jesus Angleton died of lung cancer in 1987, some also suspected Angleton of being a Russian mole.

Forum List

Back