A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

I'm very lawful actually. And this was no defense.
You are an idiot

Jeffrey Lovell, 42, of Chicopee, Massachusetts, was home when he heard banging on his door. Three teens were outside, trying to get in around 3:40pm Saturday.

Lovell retrieved his firearm called in a burglary in progress.

Cops say he tried to communicate with the victim through the door but when he heard a pane of glass break, he shot once through the door, hitting one teen in the abdomen.

Read more: Man 'kills15-year-old boy who knocked on his door by mistake'

The people who best know what happened are charging him with murder moron.

So those that weren't there know more than those that were? You're an idiot.

Yes they know all the details before they would charge somebody with murder.

Our society really is in trouble when some paranoid idiot shoots unarmed drunk kids through a door and forum morons support it.
Now you are just being a fucking liar, and anyone reading the thread can see that

Jeffrey Lovell, 42, of Chicopee, Massachusetts, was home when he heard banging on his door. Three teens were outside, trying to get in around 3:40pm Saturday.

Cops say he tried to communicate with the victim through the door but when he heard a pane of glass break, he shot once through the door, hitting one teen in the abdomen.

It's interesting you have to keep going all the way to England and the Daily Mail, a notoriously tabloidesque hair-on-fire paper --- to get the slant you're looking for. Five thousand miles away.

The police dont know how the window got broken. I know...He broke it then claimed the dead guy did it.

IT is obvious who broke the fucking window, idiot. The owner isnt going to bust up his own house, while three drunks trying to get in most certainly are so inclined.

were you hatched or did you just crawl out of a sewer?

So drunk guy is trying to knock on the door....Slips and knocks out a window? LMAO! Because the guy with the smoking gun said so?

Have fun in jail, no one needs wacko paranoids like him shooting people through doors for knocking

The kid was in the act of burglary with breaking the window.
And right on cue the left side with the criminal.

Actually from what I read it's the gun fetishists siding with him. I doubt they're "the left" -- but I dunno.
Proving once again what a stupid idiot you are as the criminals were the ones trying to break in.

*WHO* is in jail for a crime right now?

Who needs self defense when you let drunk strangers invade and destroy your home?
You people are fuckin idiots

The police dont know how the window got broken. I know...He broke it then claimed the dead guy did it.

IT is obvious who broke the fucking window, idiot. The owner isnt going to bust up his own house, while three drunks trying to get in most certainly are so inclined.

were you hatched or did you just crawl out of a sewer?

So drunk guy is trying to knock on the door....Slips and knocks out a window? LMAO! Because the guy with the smoking gun said so?

Have fun in jail, no one needs wacko paranoids like him shooting people through doors for knocking

I'm pretty sure shooting through a door has a good chance of breaking a pane too...

"Murder"? Bullshit.

But use of lethal force was not justified. One wonders what the verbal exchange was - if there was one.

Prosecutors said there was a verbal exchange. They also indicated glass was broken.

So? He shot him through the door. Was not defense. Kid is dead and this moron is going to jail.

Were you there?

Were you?

Because you seem awful fucking sure of yourself declaring the kid was breaking in, when that's not even in the story.

Rationalize much?

Unlike you, I consider ALL parts of what the teenager did. YOU ignore the parts you don't like.

I'm sure the kid was breaking windows and a conversation occurred, same as the prosecutor believes. You support the prosecutor charging the owner. Why do you ignore the rest of the story?

I read the whole thing. I know what's in there and what's made up by posters here. And yeah I keep those in separate bags, one called "facts" and one called "bullshit".

Who needs self defense when you let drunk strangers invade and destroy your home?
You people are fuckin idiots

They were knocking on the wrong door, drunk, and unarmed. This isn't defense, hence why his is charged with murder.

Look at braindead trying to spin what happened :rofl:
Hey dumbfuck, if your premise wasn't so flawed, you wouldn't have to be so dishonest :thup:

green_house_icon_312519.jpg

He knocked on my door, then I heard glass break. So I shot the window...err I mean door because I heard a window break.

So he broke my window then ran back in front of the door I shot at to make me look bad!

Hey dumbfuck, if your premise wasn't so flawed, you wouldn't have to be so dishonest :thup:

Hey stupid, you are defending a guy charged with murder. That is just sad.

Shooting an unarmed kid through a door is not defense.

That's a matter of one's perception. You weren't there. You don't know what words were exchanged. You don't know the home owner didn't know if he had a weapon or not of any kind. If the person on the other side of the door has a gun or other weapon then shooting through the door absolutely is defense.

I know they didn't break down the door so he was armed behind a door. I know if he had shot them after they did break through a door he wouldn't be in jail. My perception is that I'm not scared and paranoid and looking to shoot everyone. I sure as hell am not scared when I am armed behind a door with two drunk kids outside.
Three drunk kids and you are full of shit.

You have no idea what goes through your mind when drunk adult sized teens are trying top break into your home despite your warnings.

"Adult sized" now, is it? My, aren't we prolific at making up info we don't have just because we'd like it to be true.

Do go on, this is most interesting. :popcorn:

How much more growing does a 17 year old do?

Most of them have reached max height by then

More lives wasted thanks to a paranoid gun owner.

A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

Two teenagers were drinking in Chicopee, Mass., Saturday afternoon when they set off to find a friend, according to authorities. Whether it was the booze or the sheer similarity of the neighborhood’s low-slung homes, the teens somehow ended up at the wrong house.

One of the teenagers, a 15-year-old boy, banged on the door.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out from inside the house, and the boy slumped on the porch with a bullet to his belly.

The boy died at a hospital. He has not yet been identified.

The homeowner, 42-year-old Jeffrey Lovell, was arrested and charged with murder, according to the Chicopee Police Department.

Let's see. Drunk and breaking windows. In your summary, you failed to mention that window breaking and the attempted communication before shots were fired.

Desperation to defend milady Her Gun Majesty's honor. ^^

We bow before thee, O Almighty Gun, in humble supplication, yea verily to the point of picking people off from inside our own house. For thine is the power and the gory and the weeping and gnashing of teeth, and we dig that because we're fucking sadists, amen.

But "we don't have a gun culture". :rolleyes:

Apparently we have a culture where people can go to another person's house and break windows without you idiots believing those of us that live there can do anything about it.

Shooting one of them dead is not what you do when a drink kid is at your door. Gun nuts really are sad defending this pathetic behavior.

The kids wasn't simply at the door. Windows were broken and conversations that didn't stop it occurred. You ignore that.

I'm asking this for at least the fourth time -------- exactly what type of "conversation" merits on-the-spot capital punishment?

Hm? Nobody can answer that?

Evidence once again that gun fetishists can only argue from emotion and irrationality.

That's a matter of one's perception. You weren't there. You don't know what words were exchanged. You don't know the home owner didn't know if he had a weapon or not of any kind. If the person on the other side of the door has a gun or other weapon then shooting through the door absolutely is defense.

I know they didn't break down the door so he was armed behind a door. I know if he had shot them after they did break through a door he wouldn't be in jail. My perception is that I'm not scared and paranoid and looking to shoot everyone. I sure as hell am not scared when I am armed behind a door with two drunk kids outside.

You have no idea what goes through your mind when drunk adult sized teens are trying top break into your home despite your warnings.

"Adult sized" now, is it? My, aren't we prolific at making up info we don't have just because we'd like it to be true.

He is being charged with murder. Are you morons so pathetic that gun ownership makes him instantly innocent? The people who know the facts are charging him with murder. How unlawful are you morons?

Hey stupid, you are defending a guy charged with murder. That is just sad.

So now we're guilty until proven innocent? So not only do you disapprove of the Second Amendment, but evidently the Fifth as well.

And now you know why sensible people don't want authoritarians like you running the country.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Now he's not only "adult-sized" with no supporting information --- but he's also aged two more years in the last three minutes.

Oh don't let me stop, do go on.

:dig:

Let's see. Drunk and breaking windows. In your summary, you failed to mention that window breaking and the attempted communication before shots were fired.

Desperation to defend milady Her Gun Majesty's honor. ^^

We bow before thee, O Almighty Gun, in humble supplication, yea verily to the point of picking people off from inside our own house. For thine is the power and the gory and the weeping and gnashing of teeth, and we dig that because we're fucking sadists, amen.

But "we don't have a gun culture". :rolleyes:

Apparently we have a culture where people can go to another person's house and break windows without you idiots believing those of us that live there can do anything about it.

Shooting one of them dead is not what you do when a drink kid is at your door. Gun nuts really are sad defending this pathetic behavior.

The kids wasn't simply at the door. Windows were broken and conversations that didn't stop it occurred. You ignore that.

I'm asking this for at least the fourth time -------- exactly what type of "conversation" merits on-the-spot capital punishment?

Hm? Nobody can answer that?

Evidence once again that gun fetishists can only argue from emotion and irrationality.

Your statement is evidence that you believe a drunk person should be able to go to a person's house, break windows, and nothing happen.

Forum List

Back