A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

Look at braindead trying to spin what happened :rofl:
Hey dumbfuck, if your premise wasn't so flawed, you wouldn't have to be so dishonest :thup:

Hey stupid, you are defending a guy charged with murder. That is just sad.

So now we're guilty until proven innocent? So not only do you disapprove of the Second Amendment, but evidently the Fifth as well.

And now you know why sensible people don't want authoritarians like you running the country.

Where did the poster say he's "guilty"? My screen says "charged".

I'm asking this for at least the fourth time -------- exactly what type of "conversation" merits on-the-spot capital punishment?

Hm? Nobody can answer that?.

Why don't you tell us what was said between the two of them since you seem to be privied to the conservation.

Desperation to defend milady Her Gun Majesty's honor. ^^

We bow before thee, O Almighty Gun, in humble supplication, yea verily to the point of picking people off from inside our own house. For thine is the power and the gory and the weeping and gnashing of teeth, and we dig that because we're fucking sadists, amen.

But "we don't have a gun culture". :rolleyes:

Apparently we have a culture where people can go to another person's house and break windows without you idiots believing those of us that live there can do anything about it.

Shooting one of them dead is not what you do when a drink kid is at your door. Gun nuts really are sad defending this pathetic behavior.

The kids wasn't simply at the door. Windows were broken and conversations that didn't stop it occurred. You ignore that.

I'm asking this for at least the fourth time -------- exactly what type of "conversation" merits on-the-spot capital punishment?

Hm? Nobody can answer that?

Evidence once again that gun fetishists can only argue from emotion and irrationality.

Your statement is evidence that you believe a drunk person should be able to go to a person's house, break windows, and nothing happen.

"Nothing happen" [sic] proves my point.

I'm very lawful actually. And this was no defense.
You are an idiot

Jeffrey Lovell, 42, of Chicopee, Massachusetts, was home when he heard banging on his door. Three teens were outside, trying to get in around 3:40pm Saturday.

Lovell retrieved his firearm called in a burglary in progress.

Cops say he tried to communicate with the victim through the door but when he heard a pane of glass break, he shot once through the door, hitting one teen in the abdomen.

Read more: Man 'kills15-year-old boy who knocked on his door by mistake'

The people who best know what happened are charging him with murder moron.

So those that weren't there know more than those that were? You're an idiot.

Yes they know all the details before they would charge somebody with murder.

So, you admit to being an idiot.

Hey dumbfuck, if your premise wasn't so flawed, you wouldn't have to be so dishonest :thup:

So now we're guilty until proven innocent? So not only do you disapprove of the Second Amendment, but evidently the Fifth as well.

And now you know why sensible people don't want authoritarians like you running the country.

The guy just shot dead an unarmed kid through a door. The people who know the most are choosing to charge him with murder. You don't find it sick that anyone would be defending this guy? You guys really need mental help.

There is a clear and concise inference there, but you already knew that, of course.

Apparently we have a culture where people can go to another person's house and break windows without you idiots believing those of us that live there can do anything about it.

Shooting one of them dead is not what you do when a drink kid is at your door. Gun nuts really are sad defending this pathetic behavior.

The kids wasn't simply at the door. Windows were broken and conversations that didn't stop it occurred. You ignore that.

Hm? Nobody can answer that?

Evidence once again that gun fetishists can only argue from emotion and irrationality.

Your statement is evidence that you believe a drunk person should be able to go to a person's house, break windows, and nothing happen.

"Nothing happen" [sic] proves my point.

Nothing happen to the drunk breaking windows. You don't believe anything should happen to them.

Couple pages back he said he was going to prison :dunno:

Hm? Nobody can answer that?.

Why don't you tell us what was said between the two of them since you seem to be privied to the conservation.

That's already MY question.

I never claimed to be "privied". Nor did I claim to know what "size" the kid is, whether he committed any action that could be construed as "breaking in", or that he somehow aged two years since the thread started. ALL of that was plugged in by apologists for the gun nut taking pot shots at people from behind his door.

As was the idea that this "conversation" warranted instant execution. And you were one of them.
Still haven't got an answer.

That's a matter of one's perception. You weren't there. You don't know what words were exchanged. You don't know the home owner didn't know if he had a weapon or not of any kind. If the person on the other side of the door has a gun or other weapon then shooting through the door absolutely is defense.

I know they didn't break down the door so he was armed behind a door. I know if he had shot them after they did break through a door he wouldn't be in jail. My perception is that I'm not scared and paranoid and looking to shoot everyone. I sure as hell am not scared when I am armed behind a door with two drunk kids outside.
Three drunk kids and you are full of shit.

You have no idea what goes through your mind when drunk adult sized teens are trying top break into your home despite your warnings.

"Adult sized" now, is it? My, aren't we prolific at making up info we don't have just because we'd like it to be true.

Do go on, this is most interesting. :popcorn:

How much more growing does a 17 year old do?

Most of them have reached max height by then

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Now he's not only "adult-sized" with no supporting information --- but he's also aged two more years in the last three minutes.

Oh don't let me stop, do go on.

:dig:

3 minutes? get your watch fixed.

15-17?

the question stays the same.

How much bigger do they get?

Couple pages back he said he was going to prison :dunno:

Doesn't say that in the post quoted. DTMB's response says "so now". That means now.

The guy just shot dead an unarmed kid through a door. The people who know the most are choosing to charge him with murder. You don't find it sick that anyone would be defending this guy? You guys really need mental help.

What I find sick is that ignorant and uninformed people like yourself are unfortunately allowed to spread their asshattery and hatred across the Net, but that's the price we pay for freedom of speech. Again, for the tenth time, you weren't there and you don't know what you would do in that situation and yet here you are judging someone else based on a sparse account. I thought we weren't supposed to judge????

The fact that you also accuse others of being sick for defending his actions clearly infers you've already declared him guilty without any evidence or his right to a trial. You're the one who needs mental help, dipshit.

I know they didn't break down the door so he was armed behind a door. I know if he had shot them after they did break through a door he wouldn't be in jail. My perception is that I'm not scared and paranoid and looking to shoot everyone. I sure as hell am not scared when I am armed behind a door with two drunk kids outside.

You have no idea what goes through your mind when drunk adult sized teens are trying top break into your home despite your warnings.

"Adult sized" now, is it? My, aren't we prolific at making up info we don't have just because we'd like it to be true.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Now he's not only "adult-sized" with no supporting information --- but he's also aged two more years in the last three minutes.

15-17?

Facts are just there for emotional value, right? Just trade 'em like baseball cards. Who cares.

What I find sick is that ignorant and uninformed people like yourself are unfortunately allowed to spread their asshattery and hatred across the Net, but that's the price we pay for freedom of speech. Again, for the tenth time, you weren't there and you don't know what you would do in that situation and yet here you are judging someone else based on a sparse account. I thought we weren't supposed to judge????

The fact that you also accuse others of being sick for defending his actions clearly infers you've already declared him guilty without any evidence or his right to a trial. You're the one who needs mental help, dipshit.

And you're telling us a conversation warrants execution. Still waiting to find out how.

15-17?

Facts are just there for emotional value, right? Just trade 'em like baseball cards. Who cares.

and that has what to do with their size?

That's already MY question.

I never claimed to be "privied". Nor did I claim to know what "size" the kid is, whether he committed any action that could be construed as "breaking in", or that he somehow aged two years since the thread started. ALL of that was plugged in by apologists for the gun nut taking pot shots at people from behind his door.

As was the idea that this "conversation" warranted instant execution. And you were one of them.
Still haven't got an answer.

Exactly, you don't know DICK. PERIOD. And yet here you are condemning the homeowner for his actions in a tense situation that you have no fucking clue how you would truly respond to unless put in the middle of it.

Glad we cleared that up.

That's a matter of one's perception. You weren't there. You don't know what words were exchanged. You don't know the home owner didn't know if he had a weapon or not of any kind. If the person on the other side of the door has a gun or other weapon then shooting through the door absolutely is defense.

He is being charged with murder. Are you morons so pathetic that gun ownership makes him instantly innocent? The people who know the facts are charging him with murder. How unlawful are you morons?

No one is claiming gun ownership gives the land owner any pass but the fact that the land owner fired after the breaking of glass which is why I am excusing him.

You're hatred for the second amendment and all parts of the Constitution is no longer surprising. You have no issue with the fact the kids were drunk, trespassing, and destroying private property but your issue is the owner of the land used deadly force and the weapon of choice was a gun.

Also being arrested does not mean you are guilty of the crime the D.A. is accusing of you and until some form of Conviction come down the individual that is charged with murder is innocent until proven guilty and if discover the teens were making threats at the land owner while destroying his property, well then he is not guilty of murder.

The charge of Murder is bogus and the D.A. hopes the Land Owner will plea out for a lesser charge so it will not go to trial but if the land owner knows they were in their right within the State Laws I say take it to trial and if not found guilty I expect you to whine about how the Justice System failed you for getting justice for your thugs...

And you're telling us a conversation warrants execution. Still waiting to find out how.

strawmanillustration.png

Our society really is in trouble when some paranoid idiot shoots unarmed drunk kids through a door and forum morons support it.

Same thing happened with the girl in Detroit and the German exchange student in Montana. Threads were abuzz with gun nut apologists trying to rationalize murder. Both of those guys got convicted and sentenced though, which just shows how much of a fringe element a message board like this draws ---- shooting people for 'having conversations', 'smoking pot' and 'being a slut'.

Same thing happened with the girl in Detroit and the German exchange student in Montana. Threads were abuzz with gun nut apologists trying to rationalize murder. Both of those guys got convicted and sentenced though, which just shows how much of a fringe element a message board like this draws ---- shooting people for 'having conversations', 'smoking pot' and 'being a slut'.

The German exchange student was set up, but you already knew that, or maybe you didn't, since you've aptly demonstrated you don't know shit about this case, but that didn't stop you from condemning the victim here.

Either way, your argument is invalid.

Forum List

Back