A third of LA Repubs blame Obama for Katrina response under Bush

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
A Third Of Louisiana Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response Under Bush

A large number of Louisiana Republicans think President Barack Obama is to blame for the federal government's poor response to Hurricane Katrina, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Wednesday -- despite the fact that the storm occurred three years before he took office.

Can someone tell me how this is possible?

Look in the mirror, see that pure, unmitigated partisanship staring back at you? that's how it's possible.

The feds are NOT first responders and bush got a raw deal when he was blamed for the katrina mess. Makes as much sense to blame obama as to blame bush. The real villain is the state of louisiana. They did not have a hurricane plan like every other gulf state had.

A Third Of Louisiana Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response Under Bush

A large number of Louisiana Republicans think President Barack Obama is to blame for the federal government's poor response to Hurricane Katrina, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Wednesday -- despite the fact that the storm occurred three years before he took office.

Only a third? I'll see your measly third and top that with 39%

Where is Benghazi? 39% Of the Americans Who Think Benghazi Is a Big Deal Don't Know Where It Is

"Public Policy Polling found that of those surveyed who "think Benghazi is the biggest political scandal in American history," an astonishing 39% could not even find Benghazi on a map. Ten percent (10%) said it is in Egypt, 9% in Iran, 6% in Cuba, 5% in Syria, 4% in Iraq, and 1% each in North Korea and Liberia, and 4% were not willing to venture a guess."

It came from a democrat polling firm. There's no way to know what they even asked.

Huffington Post is how it's possible

The feds are NOT first responders and bush got a raw deal when he was blamed for the katrina mess. Makes as much sense to blame obama as to blame bush. The real villain is the state of louisiana. They did not have a hurricane plan like every other gulf state had.

...but not Obama tho :lol:

Makes sense. 100% of the dems still think Bush is still president and blame him for everything wrong to this day.

Makes sense. 100% of the dems still think Bush is still president and blame him for everything wrong to this day.

Not just Bush. But the entire Republican Party. Most, if not all of the huge problems facing this country started with Republicans. Look at the enormous cost of Iraq. Two thirds of the enormous deficit came from the Republicans using reconciliation THREE TIMES under Bush.
If you have to ask what reconciliation is and what did Republicans use it on, you are a lost cause.

How is it possible was the question asked much the same way it is possible for Democrats to still blame Bush for things almost five years since he left office.

Yea, because Iraq is just the way Bush found it. And like I said in the previous post: Two thirds of the enormous deficit came from the Republicans using reconciliation THREE TIMES under Bush.
If you have to ask what reconciliation is and what did Republicans use it on, you are a lost cause.

When you damage a country the way Republicans did from 2001 to 2008 and continue to obstruct today, the country will need decades to recover, if ever.

How is it possible was the question asked much the same way it is possible for Democrats to still blame Bush for things almost five years since he left office.

Yea, because Iraq is just the way Bush found it. And like I said in the previous post: Two thirds of the enormous deficit came from the Republicans using reconciliation THREE TIMES under Bush.

When you damage a country the way Republicans did from 2001 to 2008 and continue to obstruct today, the country will need decades to recover, if ever.

Your partisan idiocy is showing.

Forum List

Back