🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Timely Message For The World for Israel

False. Go stand in the corner.

Israel does unlawfully target civilians!

Israeli attacks on journalists in Gaza 'violated the laws of war' | Media | guardian.co.uk

Israeli attacks on journalists in Gaza 'violated the laws of war'

Here is a video addressing that, the right video this time, from Human Rights Watch!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dz4gcp78Ix4#[/ame]!

Sherri

I see you changed the video after you realized you posted the wrong one and I pointed it out. You are not only a phony liar, you're a dishonest one as well.Your conversion to Islam is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel does unlawfully target civilians!

Israeli attacks on journalists in Gaza 'violated the laws of war' | Media | guardian.co.uk

Israeli attacks on journalists in Gaza 'violated the laws of war'

Here is a video addressing that, the right video this time, from Human Rights Watch!

Israel: Unlawful Attacks on Palestinian Media - YouTube!

Sherri

I see you changed the video after you realized you posted the wrong one and I pointed it out. You are not only a phony liar, you're a dishonest one as well.Your conversion to Islam is complete.

I realized I posted the wrong video before I even read your post. HRW produced a number of videos addressing unlwaful attacks upon civilians in November, I think there is at least one more, which I am still looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherri is a deranged Nazi

toastman,

For speaking Truth, I am honored with being called names by Zionists.

I thank you for your hate, I reap blessings from your hate of me.

Sherri

You aren't 'speaking Truth'. You're not even 'speaking fact'.

But you have been caught out supporting and 'thanking' an anti-American racist homophobic religious bigot who wants to 'take back America' from everyone else ..... Looks like you support *apartheid* - but only in the USA.

Who'd a thunk the l'il pious pustule o' pacifism would miss her ol' pal, Jim Crow, so much?

Sherri is a deranged Nazi

toastman,

For speaking Truth, I am honored with being called names by Zionists.

I thank you for your hate, I reap blessings from your hate of me.

Sherri

One doesn't 'hate' the blattoid vermin which carry the germs of racist filth about the net, not any more than one 'hates' the aged turds which litter the cat-box.

lol, you seem to have an obsession with cat litter!

Yes, your sherriliar posts so strongly resemble the contents which need to be removed. lol.

Did you read about Al Durah, JOS?

That is one child murdered by Israel, one of over 1500 documented by Btselem. Are you one of those Zionists who likes to see Israel slaughter Gentile children?

The point was, it was a FRAUD. The film footage has been debunked. And only spewers of Jew-murdering hatred and HAMAS whores keep pretending it was anything else.

Marge leave sherri alone she NEEDS LIBEL in order to justify her filth. She NEEDS the deicide myth----she NEEDS
the blood libels she is seeped in the blood of hundreds of
millions -----and she NEEDS the libels to justify her filth--her psycho-sexual perversions

That is one child murdered by Israel, one of over 1500 documented by Btselem. Are you one of those Zionists who likes to see Israel slaughter Gentile children?

The point was, it was a FRAUD. The film footage has been debunked. And only spewers of Jew-murdering hatred and HAMAS whores keep pretending it was anything else.

No fraud, a 12 year old boy murdered by your Nazi Zionist Clansmen. You and your Clansmen's lust for blood of the Gentile child is never filled. You just keep denying and defending and cheering on the child killings like a good little Nazi girl, doing as her Daddy tells her! Sherri

Depraved sherri--- farts again as she dances on the dead bodies
of millions of children tortured to death in the name of
********ISA and ALLAH and THE HOLY RAPIST PIG*****

AMEEEEEEEN

(for the record---sherri claims she is from the southern
part of the USA----and also claims a lineage that links
her to the THREE REICHS----that comitted the genocide
of hundreds of millions in the name of isa, allah and
the holy rapist-----she claims to be educated----
and somehow does not know that one of
her fave organizations ---the KKK ---
is spelled with K 's---the nazi jihadista
whore is slipping)

Cynthia needs to clean out the cat poo

Sherri endorsed the above brilliant post----thus
demonstrating her TASTE in the writings of cyberspace

I was going to say! A cat avatar smoking a joint asking someone to clean out the cat poo beat all! lol! Are these people serious? I have noticed everyone surrounding Sherri is either stoned on a joint ( cat confessed it was pot not tobacco ) or high on the blood lust of innocent civilians whever they may find them. Very sad. VERY.

Forum List

Back