🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Timely Message For The World for Israel

I find myself thinking about Jesus words, Let Him who is without sin cast the first stone. Some are so filled with self righteousness, it just oozes out of them. And it is all about them and how they see themselves and look down on others.
Frau Sherri can think about Jesus' words all she wants to, but I wonder what Jesus would think about those who are murdering his followers in Muslim countries and burning down their churches. No doubt He wouldn't also be happy about those who abet them and make excuses for them and also those who close their eyes to what is happening.

I find myself thinking about Jesus words, Let Him who is without sin cast the first stone. Some are so filled with self righteousness, it just oozes out of them. And it is all about them and how they see themselves and look down on others.

What an excellent description of your very own smarmy self, o pious pustule pseudo-pacifist!

Did you read about Al Durah, JOS?

That is one child murdered by Israel, one of over 1500 documented by Btselem. Are you one of those Zionists who likes to see Israel slaughter Gentile children?

Zionists do not like to see any children slaughtered, Sherri. Tell the truth.

She can't - she's never knowingly met an actual Jew, but she cheers that racist Holston on in his Jew-murdering hate speech. She's a complete disgrace to whatever 'cause' she pretends to stand for. As long as she stands with Holston the uber-bigot, she can't have any credibility.

That is one child murdered by Israel, one of over 1500 documented by Btselem. Are you one of those Zionists who likes to see Israel slaughter Gentile children?

Jeremiah,

I am telling the Truth, you need to stop lying!

Then, why did they do this, if they not like to see children slaughtered?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kRzCCvUb7o]Is Israel Using Banned and Experimental Munitions in Gaza? Democracy Now 1/14/09 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Zionists deliberately used white phosphorous and D.I.M.E. against civilians in Cast Lead, including children!

These weapons caused legs of civilians and children to be amputated and caused burns and deaths!

Stop lying about your Zionist Buddies, the Occupation is filled with deliberate attacks upon children that hurt and kill, killing over 1500 children since the onset of the First Intifada, and that is documented by Btselem and DCI Palestine and other human rights groups, on their websites!

Sherri

This continual slander of civilians being deliberately chosen is so like the earlier versions of the 'blood libel' story it's uncanny.

But the vile sherrithing probably believes all the stories she's heard about 'blood in the Passover bread'......she WANTS such horrors to be real, so finally she'll have that killer excuse for her burning Jew-hatred.

What a sad sad day for all the decent people who are Christians, that this lying jackal pimps herself as a 'follower of Jesus'....... : ((

The point was, it was a FRAUD. The film footage has been debunked. And only spewers of Jew-murdering hatred and HAMAS whores keep pretending it was anything else.

Zionist Gal,

No fraud, a 12 year old boy murdered by your Nazi Zionist Heros. You and your Hero's lust for blood of the Gentile child is never filled.

You just keep denying and defending and cheering on the child killings like a good little Nazi girl, doing as the Prince of this world tells her!

Sherri

'Yip yip yip' goes the l'il sherrithing......just blindly repeating the slander and filth she scrapes off the dark underside - or is that the 'backside' ? - of the Net. It doesn't matter what else a person does or says, if they spit filth about 'Zionists', she's their pal.

Jeremiah,

I am telling the Truth, you need to stop lying!

Then, why did they do this, if they not like to see children slaughtered?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kRzCCvUb7o]Is Israel Using Banned and Experimental Munitions in Gaza? Democracy Now 1/14/09 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Zionists deliberately used white phosphorous and D.I.M.E. against civilians in Cast Lead, including children!

These weapons caused legs of civilians and children to be amputated and caused burns and deaths!

Stop lying about your Zionist Buddies, the Occupation is filled with deliberate attacks upon children that hurt and kill, killing over 1500 children since the onset of the First Intifada, and that is documented by Btselem and DCI Palestine and other human rights groups, on their websites!

Sherri
Does anyone know if Frau Sherri is on another forum talking about White Phosphorous being used in Syria? I think we all are aware that so many Christian and Muslim children have been killed and terribly wounded in this conflict.

Syria video purports to show use of white phosphorus

This continual slander of civilians being deliberately chosen is so like the earlier versions of the 'blood libel' story it's uncanny.

But the vile sherrithing probably believes all the stories she's heard about 'blood in the Passover bread'......she WANTS such horrors to be real, so finally she'll have that killer excuse for her burning Jew-hatred.

What a sad sad day for all the decent people who are Christians, that this lying jackal pimps herself as a 'follower of Jesus'....... : ((

Zionist Girl,

Human rights groups document targeted attacks on civilians and children, children walking to school, children walking home from school, a child standing in an open field, little girls holding white flags, all of those incidents I just named were documented during Cast Lead. By Amnesty, by Human rights Watch, by DCI Palestine, by the Goldstone Comission, and others!

What does one call a deliberate and regular practice of targeting children to hurt and maim and burn and kill? There is obviously a desire to shed the blood of these innocent children. I call it as it is, and my words are 100% true!

Truth is what it is, and it will always be brought into the Light!

Sherri

Don't be silly - you know that nothing matters to the l'il sherrifilth except for being able to spew venom at 'Zionists'.

The sherriliar isn't content to merely denigrate and demean 'Zionists': she tries to very literally demonize them as well. I suppose the l'il sherrithing feels this neeeeeeed to drag everyone else down to its own hellish hateful level.

As foul and disgusting as HAMAS is, even they are debased and corrupted by having 'support' from the lies of a sherrithing. I could almost begin to feel pity for the poor schmucks, lol!

Zionist Girl,

Human rights groups document targeted attacks on civilians and children, children walking to school, children walking home from school, a child standing in an open field, little girls holding white flags, all of those incidents I just named were documented during Cast Lead. By Amnesty, by Human rights Watch, by DCI Palestine, by the Goldstone Comission, and others!

What does one call a deliberate and regular practice of targeting children to hurt and maim and burn and kill? There is obviously a desire to shed the blood of these innocent children. I call it as it is, and my words are 100% true!

Sherri
When it comes to Muslims, Frau Sherri is very, very quiet about all the children they kill -- Christian children, Buddhist children, Hindu children, and even other Muslim children. Does she really think that miraculously the war in Syria is not affecting any children? Does she think that when a Muslim suicide bomber sets himself off in a busy marketplace in say Iraq or Pakistan, the children who had accompanied their parents are not killed or wounded? Perhaps if her Muslim friends are responsible for these dead children, then Frau Sherri closes her eyes to this. If she were really that concerned about children, she certainly would be on other forums talking about the innocent children being killed in Muslim countries. However, no Jews are involved, so Frau Sherri doesn't feel she should waste her time but instead spends entire days on the Internet bashing the Jews and Israel..

Zionist Girl,

Sherri

Here is a CNN video addressing children attacked in November by Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQW-lILq4oY]Palastinian children killed by Israeli air attacks in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a video addressing Amnesty's Report on Cast Lead, identifying unlawful targeting of civilians by Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYrTDa_RBO8]Amnesty International accuses Israel of war crimes in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWprs_t3rV0]Hamas Terrorism against Christians in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Now, you know the sherrithing doesn't care about Christians victimized by HAMAS in Gaza - they get to be martyrs, wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU]The Christian Nakba - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wZb9Rj2rw]Christians Fleeing Bethlehem´s Muslim Majority - YouTube[/ame]

Of course not. Muslims are persecuting and killing Christians all over the globe, including in the West Bank and Gaza.

Forum List

Back