A Totally Gay ObamaCare Enrollment Promotion

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
No, really!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azoWedQH8zQ]Get Enrolled - YouTube[/ame]

Not a parody. It's real. Endorsed by several LBGT support groups.

Get enrolled, so you can take it up the ass all day long, and still have a bunch or normal people pay for your future Aids Cocktail.

Homosexuals truly are grotesque. But I give a pass to Lipstick Lezbeans.

I have sucked dick, and that promotional video is still too gay for me.

Why am I not surprised.

Obama and his minions are completely out of touch with average Americans. They do fine with college campuses on the East and West coast but middle America is just a blur to them.

Man this has been the week....once again I say, and I think I have said this at least 4 times already this week - you can't make this shit up.
what-the-fuck_c_437755.jpg

What obama is doing is trying to appeal to the very smallest slivers of the public. Gays, momma's boys in their little onesies. Men don't see themselves like that and women don't see men like that. It's like the regime has just stopped talking to everyone except special friends.

they suppose gays have to be young, good looking and healthy and they are desperate to get that segment enrolled.

there might be many miscalculations on such a bet, but that is another story :D

What obama is doing is trying to appeal to the very smallest slivers of the public. .....

Yeah, right. The gay community is a tiny little sliver of the population. Uh-huh.

If everyone who was gay came out of the closet you would go into shock....which would be actually a better state than your current one which is merely stuck.

I have sucked dick, and that promotional video is still too gay for me.

Why am I not surprised.

Obama and his minions are completely out of touch with average Americans. They do fine with college campuses on the East and West coast but middle America is just a blur to them.

That's right. There are no gay people from Reno, Nevada to Pennsylvania and from Alabama to Minnesota.

Forum List

Back