A Travesty! Like Rapist Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby Walks

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
For now that is but I would love to know how the 12-Person Jury vote of Guilty vs. Acquittal was based on race.

Birds of a Feather....
clinton-cosby.jpg

47704530.cached-1-640x480.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/rapist-walks-mistrial-declared-bill-cosby-sexual-assault-trial/

On a side note,here is why we should keep our women away from blacks.

RAPE OF WHITE WOMEN BY BLACKS IN THE USA.

Crime in the USA

• In 2005 black men raped 37,460 white women, while white men raped less than 10 black women

That was just in 2005. When Obama got in office, those numbers skyrocketed due to Obama giving them a sense of entitlement causing blacks to violently rape white women with impunity without repercussions.

For now that is but I would love to know how the 12-Person Jury vote of Guilty vs. Acquittal was based on race.

Birds of a Feather....
clinton-cosby.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/rapist-walks-mistrial-declared-bill-cosby-sexual-assault-trial/

Crime in the USA

• In 2005 black men raped 37,460 white women, while white men raped less than 10 black women

That was just in 2005. When Obama got in office, those numbers skyrocketed due to Obama giving them a sense of entitlement causing blacks to violently rape white women with impunity without repercussions.

The woman he was accused of raping was having an affair with a married man while married herself , chance are she tried to rape him and was upset when he ran out of the motel room.

Juries by and large consist of the stupidest morons on earth.

Even when the person is caught on actual video....

That slut is on her 3rd trial with the other two ending in mistrials.

The truly stupidest people are the libs that live in Florida and California and it is not close.

It looks like juries are done. Too many hoaxes, too many accusations that are so old the accused has no way of defending himself. The idea that a man in his 80s would be accused of sexual misconduct in his 20s and punished for it stopped sitting well. Cosby is a very bad case of legal indigestion.

• Banned

Birds of a Feather....
clinton-cosby.jpg

Crime in the USA

The woman he was accused of raping was having an affair with a married man while married herself , chance are she tried to rape him and was upset when he ran out of the motel room.
Irrelevant.

The connection with Bill Clinton is irrelevant too. The race factor in Cosby's case is possible, could be some minorities would vote not guilty on a minority person but a white person would more likely vote guilty on the same defendant. I don't know enough of the particulars in the Cosby trial, couldn't say one way or the other. I wouldn't want a guilty person to go free, but even less would I want an innocent person to go to prison. And I don't give a damn who they are.

Birds of a Feather....
clinton-cosby.jpg

Crime in the USA

Irrelevant.

She is not credible, period. I think her lifestyle speaks for itself, and by the way what was she doing in a motel room with Clinton??? Who goes to a motel room with a man, a women who is married and having an affair?

Birds of a Feather....
clinton-cosby.jpg

Crime in the USA

BRM: Black Rapists Matter!

The jury saw an elderly man in his 80s. They saw accusers with saggy tits, slipping dentures and crooked wigs who looked like they were reading from a script and went NAH. This is done.

A guilty verdict at another trial would set the scene for many more celebrities to be dragged through the mud. Cosby is big.

I had no idea Gloria Allfraud was involved in this case, she was behind the accusers. That dumb c*nt can't win any case and is only about making a name for herself and character assassination.

Both are guilty as hell

what a travesty of a Justice system!

This is a he said she said story. There was no evidence to support her claim. Her actions did not support her claim of a sexual assault. This is a DA abusing his authority. It reminds me of Anita Hill's claims against Clarence Thomas.

A guilty verdict at another trial would set the scene for many more celebrities to be dragged through the mud. Cosby is big.
I have to agree. The last thing that this world needs is more opportunists at other people's expense.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If only something had been said sooner. All that them girls have done is make their own selves look suspicious by waiting so long.

I had no idea Gloria Allfraud was involved in this case, she was behind the accusers. That dumb c*nt can't win any case and is only about making a name for herself and character assassination.

She hates men , she wasn't on a mission to help the lady she just wanted to win.

I don't think he should get any time anyway no proof, they were lovers and she was hard up for more money.

And Benadryl doesn't knock people out to nor does it make you not be able to move. she is full of it.

Forum List

Back