A Travesty: Muslim Call To Prayer To Be Chanted Every Friday Across Campus At Duke University

I think it is only fair if a church has a big fucking pray session every friday on the other side of campus. Let's see the leftist say what's the deal with that!

The call to prayer will be chanted from the tower of the Duke Chapel, which holds Christian services 4 times a week.

It's sad to say, people but Dook University is called Harvard Of The South. Nothing but puking Liberals and a lousy football team. They'll eat this Muslim shit up.

Our mosque wanted to broadcast the Adhan (call to prayer) through a loudspeaker on the roof.

Some people objected and the issue went before the City Council.

It was brought up that the Catholic church a block down the street rang it's steeple bells several times per day.

We won the case and the beautiful Adhan now permeates the air 5 times per day. ...... :thup:
Broadcasting evil over the speakers
Lol. Hardly. A call to prayer.

North Carolina is known for good BBQ.

It's a matter of taste. I'm more a Texas style man myself.

What relevance does that have to this thread?
Muslims just love them some good pork BBQ.

No, but they do love a good lamb or beef bbq.

Still not sure what this has to do with Duke University or the call to prayer being sung there...
Ask hossfly to explain it you, Dr Obtuse.

North Carolina is known for good BBQ.

It's a matter of taste. I'm more a Texas style man myself.

What relevance does that have to this thread?
Muslims just love them some good pork BBQ.

No, but they do love a good lamb or beef bbq.

Still not sure what this has to do with Duke University or the call to prayer being sung there...
Ask hossfly to explain it you, Dr Obtuse.

Why would I ask Hossfly? You're the one who made the comments.

It's really funny to me when people are unable to explain what their posts are supposed to mean.

We have a new parish vicar, he starts wringing his bell at 7am Sunday to get his flock to attend.......the goy will have to be told like his bells.

Duke is a private college. They can do what they want in this regard. Oh, and by the way, Breitbart is still dead. Just sayin...

Last edited:
Duke has the right to do this, they're a private institution.

My suggestion, if you're a donor, don't give them anymore of your money, and also quit supporting their basketball program which of course is what they are known for more than anything else.

Our mosque wanted to broadcast the Adhan (call to prayer) through a loudspeaker on the roof.

Some people objected and the issue went before the City Council.

It was brought up that the Catholic church a block down the street rang it's steeple bells several times per day.

We won the case and the beautiful Adhan now permeates the air 5 times per day. ...... :thup:
Could you guys bring up all of the murders by radicals before the City Council too.

Fewer people would object to the Adhan being chanted if somebody like yourself openly condemned acts of terror by other Muslims.

I figured the liberals here would find some excuse to defend this.
So predictable.

Politics, the law, political-correctness.....all just tools for the left to return us back to a pre-9/11 posture.

Forum List

Back