A Trio Of RINO Scum

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Graham got 50 Senators to sign on to the note to Pelousy.....either straighten out your smelly mess of a secret inquisition or the Senate will reject any impeachment articles you send us without taking it up. And it worked...the hideous old criminal has set a vote for Thursday. So there are 53 GOP Senators....who are the 3 who didn't sign? The most obvious is Romney.....I can't believe I voted for that POS in 2012. And the other two? Either Collins, despite her deciding vote for Kavanaugh or the weirdo Sasse from Nebraska. And of course Lisa, lovely Lisa (gag) Murkowski from Alaska who got her ANWR tundra opened for oil exploration thanks to the President. and has voted against him ever since. You'd think they would agree to sign on to what Graham told Fancy Nancy but no.....wait until any of the 3 come begging for something from Trump after this charade ends...that would be a conversation I'd enjoy hearing. :lol:

DSC08490.jpg

Newt Gingrich: Pelosi announces Trump impeachment inquiry vote – Here's what I am on the lookout for now

Last edited:
  • Banned
Me and Romney were at BYU together
He dodged the draft
I didn’t
Enough said

He grew up in Detroit near me....the house he grew up in was abandoned and an eyesore...pretty much like he left the companies he raided to make his dirty fortune.

NA-BF975_DEMOLI_G_20100513194157.jpg

He dodged the draft
I didn’t
Enough said

So did Trump, Clinton, Bush and Cheney... Many dodged that Police Action...

As for the OP, Romney see it as his job to be the new John McCain, so let see how it work for him...

Graham got 50 Senators to sign on to the note to Pelousy.....either straighten out your smelly mess of a secret inquisition or the Senate will reject any impeachment articles you send us without taking it up. And it worked...the hideous old criminal has set a vote for Thursday. So there are 53 GOP Senators....who are the 3 who didn't sign? The most obvious is Romney.....I can't believe I voted for that POS in 2012. And the other two? Either Collins, despite her deciding vote for Kavanaugh or the weirdo Sasse from Nebraska. And of course Lisa, lovely Lisa (gag) Murkowski from Alaska who got her ANWR tundra opened for oil exploration thanks to the President. and has voted against him ever since. You'd think they would agree to sign on to what Graham told Fancy Nancy but no.....wait until any of the 3 come begging for something from Trump after this charade ends...that would be a conversation I'd enjoy hearing. :lol:
Newt Gingrich: Pelosi announces Trump impeachment inquiry vote – Here's what I am on the lookout for now

Romney, voter dead meat, he aided and abetted Obama to win. He was the decoy that made it appear as though Obama had a real challenge. Mitt is the new McCain. Vendetta.

Last edited:
He dodged the draft
I didn’t
Enough said

An old boss of mine was one of the Marine guards for Al Gore's plane. One day Gore told one of his little boys: "Be sure to go to college son or you'll grow up to like one of those guys."

DEMOCRATS: The Elite Ruling Class.

DEPLORABLES: Everyone else who serves under them.

He dodged the draft
I didn’t
Enough said
He instead went to a beach and traced out love letters in the sand to Miss Ann. Ah the life of the aristocracy. A befuddled population of blindass followers waddles along fawning over celebrity and aristocracy.

• Banned
Romney, dead meat, he aided and abetted Obama to win. He was the decoy that made it appear as though Obama had a real challenge. Mitt is the new McCain. Vendetta.

Mittens has no intention to remain in the Senate....he's going to try to primary Trump after the New Year. When that ends in miserable failure, it's even money he resigns his seat and goes home.

He dodged the draft
I didn’t
Enough said

An old boss of mine was one of the Marine guards for Al Gore's plane. One day Gore told one of his little boys: "Be sure to go to college son or you'll grow up to like one of those guys."

DEMOCRATS: The Elite Ruling Class.

DEPLORABLES Everyone else who serves under them.

DEMOCRATS/REPUBLICANS: The Elite Ruling Class.

The unsubstantial people: Everyone else who serves under them.

This thing was an obvious test to see how everyone would vote and everyone knows it. At least there are three republicans that are not cowards.

Romney, dead meat, he aided and abetted Obama to win. He was the decoy that made it appear as though Obama had a real challenge. Mitt is the new McCain. Vendetta.

Mittens has no intention to remain in the Senate....he's going to try to primary Trump after the New Year. When that ends in miserable failure, it's even money he resigns his seat and goes home.
He'll never win the nazi vote will he.

He instead went to a beach and traced out love letters in the sand to Miss Ann. Ah the life of the aristocracy. A befuddled population of blindass followers waddles along fawning over celebrity and aristocracy.

That's why we need to bring back the draft...Vietnam was the last WAR everybody had skin in the game. Without the draft, the hawks and weapons companies lobby for any place, any time without it involving their young men and women. I had no problem with the 2S student deferment because a nation has to protect it's future. Trump got 3 or 4 of those and then got a medical exemption not one stinking Rat here can proved was bogus.

So even the party you glommed onto isn't your party? That must be frustrating.

I dunno... didn’t Mittens get the Nazi vote in 2012?

That's why we need to bring back the draft...Vietnam was the last WAR everybody had skin in the game. Without the draft, the hawks and weapons companies lobby for any place, any time without it involving their young men and women. I had no problem with the 2S student deferment because a nation has to protect it's future. Trump got 3 or 4 of those and then got a medical exemption not one stinking Rat here can proved was bogus.

Our aristocracy does not go to war by and large, that is for the little people. Let us not forget, Vietnam was a bogus war as well, nothing to do with defense. No, the power structure learned much from that period, they don't want that much skin in the game, there will be resistance. There are no body bags coming back home on your TVs now either. A return to the draft would bring scrutiny the power structure cannot manage. Again.

I dunno... didn’t Mittens get the Nazi vote in 2012?

Did he? Share your analysis?

Our aristocracy does not go to war by and large, that is for the little people. Let us not forget, Vietnam was a bogus war as well, nothing to do with defense.

A "bogus war" eh? Did you serve there? If not shut your fucking mouth.

Forum List

Back