A Trio Of RINO Scum

The only mouth you may have a modicum of control over is your own, ever exercise any?

You sure are full of yourself for being a mouthy little bitch who doesn't know "diddlysquat" about anything. Feel free to stay the fuck out of my threads, punk.

Graham got 50 Senators to sign on to the note to Pelousy.....either straighten out your smelly mess of a secret inquisition or the Senate will reject any impeachment articles you send us without taking it up. And it worked...the hideous old criminal has set a vote for Thursday. So there are 53 GOP Senators....who are the 3 who didn't sign? The most obvious is Romney.....I can't believe I voted for that POS in 2012. And the other two? Either Collins, despite her deciding vote for Kavanaugh or the weirdo Sasse from Nebraska. And of course Lisa, lovely Lisa (gag) Murkowski from Alaska who got her ANWR tundra opened for oil exploration thanks to the President. and has voted against him ever since. You'd think they would agree to sign on to what Graham told Fancy Nancy but no.....wait until any of the 3 come begging for something from Trump after this charade ends...that would be a conversation I'd enjoy hearing. :lol:
Newt Gingrich: Pelosi announces Trump impeachment inquiry vote – Here's what I am on the lookout for now

Romney, dead meat, he aided and abetted Obama to win. He was the decoy that made it appear as though Obama had a real challenge. Mitt is the new McCain. Vendetta.
Threatening a Senator, eh?

Your entire system runs upon endless bipartisan corruption and and a "choice" between the lessor of two evils, always leaving you with evil.

Ah, so you ain't American...no wonder you're such a spineless sissy. BTW, nobody is impressed with your thesaurus approach to posting...you're a poorly educated fool.

Murkowski and Sasse = 100% Zionist
Collins = 99% Zionist

Nah, they're democraps in wolves clothing. Collins keeps tying to get reelected in a "blue" state by voting for just enough bullshit to appease her commies. Only her rank from being there so long gives her any value to either side.

Yeah, but Collins never questions any of the "taboo" stuff like what hit the Pentagon on 911. Collins does what Netanyahu wants her to do....

and most of the Zionists are leftists = Schumer, Feinstein, Waxman, Lindsay Graham, DWS....

Yeah, but Collins never questions any of the "taboo" stuff like what hit the Pentagon on 911. Collins does what Netanyahu wants her to do....

and most of the Zionists are leftists = Schumer, Feinstein, Waxman, Lindsay Graham, DWS....
Miss Lindsey such a leftist Trumpy lap dog

Lindsay is a homo with a career ACU rating under 50 despite being for 100% of all the Zionist Terror bullshit.

Lindsay Graham is a homosexual Zionist leftist.

Graham got 50 Senators to sign on to the note to Pelousy.....either straighten out your smelly mess of a secret inquisition or the Senate will reject any impeachment articles you send us without taking it up. And it worked...the hideous old criminal has set a vote for Thursday. So there are 53 GOP Senators....who are the 3 who didn't sign? The most obvious is Romney.....I can't believe I voted for that POS in 2012. And the other two? Either Collins, despite her deciding vote for Kavanaugh or the weirdo Sasse from Nebraska. And of course Lisa, lovely Lisa (gag) Murkowski from Alaska who got her ANWR tundra opened for oil exploration thanks to the President. and has voted against him ever since. You'd think they would agree to sign on to what Graham told Fancy Nancy but no.....wait until any of the 3 come begging for something from Trump after this charade ends...that would be a conversation I'd enjoy hearing. :lol:
Newt Gingrich: Pelosi announces Trump impeachment inquiry vote – Here's what I am on the lookout for now

Romney, dead meat, he aided and abetted Obama to win. He was the decoy that made it appear as though Obama had a real challenge. Mitt is the new McCain. Vendetta.

Threatening to try to be a bigger idiot, eh? Romney is dead meat, political road kill to the voters. The vendetta is his, against Trump, personal, just as it was with McCain for past things said. Trump backed him and Romney fell to pieces in 2012. Gee, I figured there would be at least ONE Tard Moron out there so stupid I'd have to explain that to.

Threatening to try to be a bigger idiot, eh? Romney is dead meat, political road kill to the voters. The vendetta is his, against Trump, personal, just as it was with McCain for past things said. Trump backed him and Romney fell to pieces in 2012. Gee, I figured there would be at least ONE Tard Moron out there so stupid I'd have to explain that to.
Trump takes out Flake, dems win seat. Trump takes out Corker, Tenn elects a tea party nut in Blackburn. So it depends on demographics. Utah is not going to elect a dem to a natl statewide office, but the party and LDS church don't want a Blackburn. So Mitt took one for the home team. His stance on being maybe open to removing Trump is probably not popular in Utah, even though there are questions about Trump.

BURN

BURN

BlackBURN

TN cannot stop electing Jews disguised as Christians.

Gov LEE

Sen AlexandER
Sen BlackBURN

All are 100% for Israel and 0% for the US.

Blackburn herself tried to "con" us into believing she was a "fiscal conservative" like Newt. Then, when given the chance to be SPEAKER, she refused....

Do you really want to control spending, Ms. Blackburn?

No, I don't want to be ACCOUNTABLE for ANYTHING....

charlottesville-unite-the-right.jpg

Boys from Dixie telling you to keep your stinking hands of their Confederate statues.....you wouldn't know a "nazi" from a UPS delivery man. hint: they both wear brown shirts.

Forum List

Back