A Vaccine That Causes....**Genital Necrosis**

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Ah yes, the wonderful Covid-19 mRNA vaccines that CAN make your genitals rot, maybe fall off, and hopefully regrow some new skin.

Not even kidding.

How does a vaccine for an airborne respiratory virus do this nasty stuff anyway? Heart issues, blood clots, menstrual problems? I saw my coworkers getting really sick and heard the idiot parrot "It means your immune system is working" and thought, oh hell no. That is NOT what it means.

Anyway, case study at link. WARNING: it includes graphic pictures of the genital necrosis.

A Vaccine That Causes....**Genital Necrosis**​

Ridiculous ... everyone knows that genital necrosis is caused by marriage.

index.jpg

Ah yes, the wonderful Covid-19 mRNA vaccines that CAN make your genitals rot, maybe fall off, and hopefully regrow some new skin.

Not even kidding.

How does a vaccine for an airborne respiratory virus do this nasty stuff anyway? Heart issues, blood clots, menstrual problems? I saw my coworkers getting really sick and heard the idiot parrot "It means your immune system is working" and thought, oh hell no. That is NOT what it means.

Anyway, case study at link. WARNING: it includes graphic pictures of the genital necrosis.

I can't look ....
I can't

Didnt think it was possible but at this moment Even happier to be Pure blood

Most men would wanna off themselves afterwards
I can't even imagine it turning black and falling off
Da horrah

Da Horrah

It is the stuff of nightmares for real. This was an elderly woman in Japan but....not the only case of this happening out there.

AGAIN...how does this happen after a vaccine for a respiratory virus? What nasty concoction is even in this stuff

Not even kidding.

Once again it proves the globalists cabal to reduce population numbers

Wakey, wakey

Not even kidding.

Sure, but the vaccine will probably reduce the flu like symptoms so its worth the risk. And in fact it is your patriotic duty to take it. Even though it doesn’t prevent transmission either.

The solution: Line up to get your 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th..................booster. Some have caught on to the deception, others will continue to line up without asking one question.

If the picture in that article won't cure them, nothing will. They are broken. Broken people.

:omg:🤢🤮

Forum List

Back