🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A very special Jihad for EID....Happy EID to all posters

Rosie -

Rather than go through the ridiculous charade of pretending your posting is not as racist as any fascists, why not remove words like 'slut' and 'scum' from your vocabulary, and start dealing with individuals and particular terrorist groups rather than countries and ethnic groups.
Saigoon the stormfront troll is now preaching about racism and hatred. Somebody wake me up. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Rosie -

ANY poster can find 100 examples of you posting racist hate speech without needing to open more than 2 threads.

Racism has nothing to do with facts, with history, with positions or political views.

You can opose the introduction of Sharia law with as much force as you like without needing to call Muslim women "sluts", as you do on a daily basis.

Likewise, you can oppose Israel's occupation of the West Bank with as much force as you like without needing to call Israeli citizens 'Jewish pigs' or the like.

Calling people "scum" is not a political position.
Whenever Irosie and Roudy speak truth and post facts, Saigoon calls it hate speech. Typical TURNSPEAK. (Developed by Goebbels)
and one of the freuds in new yuk developed todays sales techniques out of a mixture of sigmund freud who was a genius and the dreaded goebollox

so we have sales fascists everywhere destroying our very words and lingo

all a jewish fascist plot, of course

Whenever Irosie and Roudy speak truth and post facts, Saigoon calls it hate speech. Typical TURNSPEAK. (Developed by Goebbels)

When Rosie and Roudy post racist abuse, you cheer them on.

I know which side I'd rather be on.

You know what they say, dude - if you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

The only good thing about this is that the three of you will never be able to ask "Why do they hate us?".

Last edited:

You know what they say, dude - if you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

The only good thing about this is that the three of you will never be able to ask "Why do they hate us?".
I would say that they even hate each other since they are always busy killing each other or destroying the mosques of each other.

BBC News - Afghanistan mosque suicide bomb attack kills at least 41

Lebanon news - NOW Lebanon -Over 60 killed in Syria as truce collapses in several areas, activists say

FPI Attacks Ahmadiyah Mosque on Eve of Idul Adha | The Jakarta Globe

Islamo-facist enablers and apologists like you are the reason terrorists and Islamists get away with intolerance and violence they perpetuate across the globe. Now mosey on back to stormfront and do your trolling there, and take all your neo Nazi / Islamo nazi fans on this board with you. LOL.

No, Roudy -

fascists like you who hate and promote hatred "enable" terror and hatred far more than those of us who refuse to hate.

If you want intolerance to end - try being tolerant.

No, Roudy -

fascists like you who hate and promote hatred "enable" terror and hatred far more than those of us who refuse to hate.

I have no tolerance for intolerants. Unlike terrorist apologists like you, that have your tongue securely lodged up Islamofacists' asses.

No, Roudy -

I have no tolerance for intolerants. Unlike terrorist apologists like you, that have your tongue securely lodged up Islamofacists' asses.

but we have tolerance even for your fascist behavior

how many have been murdered in honor of this particular EID AL ADHAN? is allah satisfied with the number left dead in the gutter?

Where did that come from?
It comes from reading articles about what has happened right now during your holiday, the same way it appears to happens during every holiday you celebrate. Is it possible for those Muslims who want to celebrate their holiday in a peaceful way actually experience it, the same way that Muslims here in the U.S. seem able to do?

how many have been murdered in honor of this particular EID AL ADHAN? is allah satisfied with the number left dead in the gutter?

Where did that come from?
It comes from reading articles about what has happened right now during your holiday, the same way it appears to happens during every holiday you celebrate. Is it possible for those Muslims who want to celebrate their holiday in a peaceful way actually experience it, the same way that Muslims here in the U.S. seem able to do?

not so sure----I have to admit that when I passed thru the part of my city where there is a very large enclave of people from SOUTH EAST ASIA-----when I saw the gatherings of people getting ready to celebrate EID AL ADHAN------I suddenly had a sense that SOMEONE MIGHT EXPLODE

not so sure----I have to admit that when I passed thru the part of my city where there is a very large enclave of people from SOUTH EAST ASIA-----when I saw the gatherings of people getting ready to celebrate EID AL ADHAN------I suddenly had a sense that SOMEONE MIGHT EXPLODE

You have to laugh, dob't you?

Let's ignore the fact that Rosie could identify people from SEA (as opposed to Indo-China, for instance) - what about the fact that some SEA nations are Christian?

How did Rosie know they were celebrating Eid and not just watching the Man Utd- Chelsea?

What a weird hell it must be to live with the fear of people who look Asian!

not so sure----I have to admit that when I passed thru the part of my city where there is a
very large enclave of people from SOUTH EAST ASIA-----when I saw the gatherings of people getting ready to celebrate EID AL ADHAN------I suddenly had a sense that SOMEONE MIGHT EXPLODE

You have to laugh, dob't you?

Let's ignore the fact that Rosie could identify people from SEA (as opposed to Indo-China, for instance) - what about the fact that some SEA nations are Christian?

How did Rosie know they were celebrating Eid and not just watching the Man Utd- Chelsea?

What a weird hell it must be to live with the fear of people who look Asian!

gee How would I know that the celebration related to EID AL ADHAN?------could it have been those large signs? I could not possibly laugh at the stupidity of Kvetch-----just as I could never laugh at crippled children as do those of his ilk or those afflicted with C.P. (cerebral palsy) so how was your Divali benchod?

i

Forum List

Back