A very white world series.

Ty Cobb is my favorite player of all time. He was from the town I lived in for several years so grew up hearing stories,going to the museum etc.

Did you see the movie that Tommy Lee Jones played Ty Cobb in? I always wondered how factionalized it was.

I am not a baseball fan, but wasn't Babe Ruth generally acknowledged as the best player ever?

One of the worst aspects of the Obama Era is the hyper racializing of EVERYTHING.

Frell. Can't baseball just Be Baseball?

• Banned
Ty Cobb is my favorite player of all time. He was from the town I lived in for several years so grew up hearing stories,going to the museum etc.

Did you see the movie that Tommy Lee Jones played Ty Cobb in? I always wondered how factionalized it was.

Yep I have several times. Love that movie. I have read the book as well.

A Very White World Series | American Renaissance

I am enjoying the WS...Red Sox fan so...

Yea it's always great when there are no darkies on your T.V. am I right Nazi? Can I get an Amen!

Yes it is actually. But seeing how its Baseball or sports for that matter I don't really pay attention. I root for my team. Just like I do for The Steelers,Notre Dame,UGA and the Red Sox,the Penguins. Only sports I really don't care for are Soccer and Basketball.

A Very White World Series | American Renaissance

I am enjoying the WS...Red Sox fan so...

Yea it's always great when there are no darkies on your T.V. am I right Nazi? Can I get an Amen!

Yes it is actually. But seeing how its Baseball or sports for that matter I don't really pay attention. I root for my team. Just like I do for The Steelers,Notre Dame,UGA and the Red Sox,the Penguins. Only sports I really don't care for are Soccer and Basketball.

There are plenty of white people in Soccer! I'm sure you'd love it!

But yeah you should probably just stay away from basketball.

There are plenty of white people in Soccer! I'm sure you'd love it!

But yeah you should probably just stay away from basketball.
I enjoy watching the World Cup...other than that I just don't enjoy it much.I loved watching my daughter playing it last year and she wants to again so probably will.Basketball is just REALLY boring to me. I do enjoy the Tournament for the colleges though.

Miami-Heat-Team-2013-Wallpaper-for-Desktop.jpg

:lol:

There are many ethnicities and nationalities represented in the World Series.

Forum List

Back