A wall on the border would kill the environment.

No wall will kill our culture.
Our culture never had anything to do with walls

Our culture does have everything to do with law and order. That’s all the wall represents.
The wall represents cowardice. This is our symbol:

statueliberty_schaer-087__card.jpg

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg

Our symbols do not stand for open borders and unfettered and un-vetted immigration. If you want to come to America, do it legally and not sneak across the border.

I heard there are a lot of dead meskins who died trying to get up here. If I lived down there, I'd be the one out there poking them with a stick, to see if the bloated fuckers would pop.

But that's just me. :biggrin:

(graphic image removed)

If I lived in cali I'd follow the lefties that put water out for the illegals and replace it with antifreeze.

Murder, neat.

No worries, a wall can be taken down much quicker that it was built.

And they can put all the trash right back.

Back? It will still be there if the wall is built.

Nope. Not really.
Sure it will. Probably more, since it will draw a lot of people. The Berlin wall wasn't looking too hot at the end.

Don't be a doofus. The Berlin Wall was built to keep people in, not out. Who except yourself would want to go live in some Marxists "paradise"?

I heard there are a lot of dead meskins who died trying to get up here. If I lived down there, I'd be the one out there poking them with a stick, to see if the bloated fuckers would pop.

But that's just me. :biggrin:

(graphic image removed)

If I lived in cali I'd follow the lefties that put water out for the illegals and replace it with antifreeze.

I would like very much to subscribe to your newsletter, sir. :biggrin:

No wall will kill our culture.
Our culture never had anything to do with walls

Sure it has. We have enjoyed the wall of the Atlantic Ocean to keep European squabbles from bothering us. And the deserts of the South did the same job for a very long time. Now, with technology, the deserts are easily passed, but back in the day they were far more effective than any wall that could be built at the time. Now, that is no longer true.

Old school must want cheap labor, while screwing the young people.

All in favor of screwing younger poor people say aye!

Those opposed say-----> OLD SCHOOL is an incompetent MARXIST!
But we have the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the universe now. And didn't even need a wall! :rolleyes:

So you, as a BRILLIANT leftist, want drugs to keep flowing in to our kids. Explain that!

But we have the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the universe now. And didn't even need a wall! :rolleyes:

So you, as a BRILLIANT leftist, want drugs to keep flowing in to our kids. Explain that!

You want women raped by coyotes. Explain that too!

You think the wall will stop drugs? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You want children of raped women, coming in here because you send out a signal. Explain that brilliant one!

You think the wall will stop drugs? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You think it won't? Tell us, explain, you in the drug trade and are all knowing?

You want children of raped women, coming in here because you send out a signal. Explain that brilliant one!
Daaaaamn now your argument is "screw those damned children of rape victims?" Harsh.

Forum List

Back